Corner short problem?

Me too. But I have a player at near post to flick on. Normally the ball will be crossed towards him and if he is blocked from heading the ball towards the goal, he will head it out to the player who is offerring short option. When he holds the ball, the player who is taking the corner will either move back or move to the byline, supporting the play. This is one of the advantage of having a player who offer the short option as he is more ready than the corner taker if there is a cleared ball.

I have most on default instructions, except I have my DM(deep lying playmaker role) to lurk outside area and my Inside forward in the AML position to offer the short option. I also tried setting both inside forwards to offer short option, thinking that the left forward would offer the short option for left corner and right forward to offer short for right corner, but what happened was the right forward was always the short option on both corners.

Bad enough that the corner taker never gives the balll to short option on mixed, but even worse when the short option is never marked. And does the ai ever have instructions set for short corner? It's not something I've paid much attention too in the past so not sure, but if it doesn't then why not?

Archived