[FM11] I Have A Dream

Vipertitan

Decide to give Another go at a journeyman career Save as the last one that i have done i never really got into ill be playing this as my alias a 33year old former ajax reserve player who broke his leg in the last league game for Ajax he got his badges now so lets see how he dose as a manager as a player he was fantastic left back . so can he use his knowledge and become the best manager in the game

So Anyway the leagues that i have gone for on this save are as follow

I set myself a challenge on this one. win as much cups as I can. Do not leave a Country till I have won all the Champions Leagues.

Game Information:

.Player Count 83000

Manager Start Profile

Game Set up

Game start date England July 2010 Starting unemployed going on holiday till get offered a job. will post More screenshots later

Sky sports News breaking News: Clube Sport Marítimo B Mark Centenary Year by appointing former Ajax left back Dirck van hoef as there new Head Coach Van Hoef has been given a deal until June 2011 worth £525 p/w. In Short message chairman Carlos Pereira has urged Van Hoef yo do Everything possible to ensure that this prowd club can gracefully into their second century in football.

Club info

Maritimo Team report

so i go to the assistant manager ask him for team report and these are the 3 stars of the team

Heldon

Yuri

Leociso

results of pre season look like this

Game one

Game Two

Game Three

Game Four

Game Five

Game Six

overall some good results lets hope can carry this on for the rest of the season

Transfers In /Out

NONE

Media Prediction: 9Th

Board Demands : Enjoy the Season

Manager Expectations : top half finish

After a hard long think i give the captains arm band to Cristiano

September Update

So here is the first of a my monthly updates

vs Ribeirão

so Game One witch was a good result

Vs Merelinense

Game two

Vs Chaves

Game Three

Vs Lousada

Game Four

monthly report Squad played well but still room for improvement

current League Table Portuguese Second Division - North

Portuguese Second Division - North

November

had few bad results as You Will see

Game Eight

Fafe

Game Nine

Oliveirense

Game Ten

Madeira

Game Eleven

Bragana

Squad seams to be playing well but one or to still need to improve I'm Quite Surprised at the level of quality in the League like there is a lot off good talent two guys has been class for me i know its half way threw the season.

Yuri

Leocsio Sami

Archived