European Club with players to sell?

I was playing as fiorentina, didn't have that much money, so I sold mutu and a couple other for about 40 mil pounds. bought replacements for about 8 mil. which made me wonder, are there any other samaller European clubs where you could sell off players for tons of cash, without the team mutinying? the funny thing was, that before the season fiorentina wasn't even ranked in the top 100 of the club rich list, but by the end I was 21st.

Originally posted by nots:

lyon has alot of players that you can sell icon_razz.gif

alot of them are quite good aswell

The players are great at Lyon tbh but why sell the best players, they are the core of every team you should build around them.

If you play on 8.02 you get a new stadium in fourth season with Lyon : OL Land icon_cool.gif.

Originally posted by purefun:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nots:

lyon has alot of players that you can sell icon_razz.gif

alot of them are quite good aswell

The players are great at Lyon tbh but why sell the best players, they are the core of every team you should build around them.

If you play on 8.02 you get a new stadium in fourth season with Lyon : OL Land icon_cool.gif. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the op sold his best players at fiorentina so i was assuming he meant that icon_smile.gif

werder bremen i played as them for half a season an raised 30mil most of it was from diego but u can get over 20mil for him and replace him with better for less. u can also offlaod all of their strikers and bring in better ones and also a few midfielders. and still have a good base with naldo mertersaker and frings who is class.

Archived