Good Young Players

wattas

Im Q.P.R. and i am in need for some players that dont cost much and that will prove to be great players in the future.

Im hoping someone can give me a few names it would be a great help.

Thank you

One more thing some one said i should use a 4-2-3-1

Formation but i concede loads of goal does anyone know a good formation for Q.P.R. that will get them top half of the table.

Your formation depends mate. What sort of players have you bought? It all depends on that. If you've already bought the players, then make a formation around them. If you havent bought the players, think how you want to play and try to buy some players accordingly.

But if you want a very good tactic that should get you promoted, go to the tactics forum and downloaded Kimz's tactic. Its excellent. But like I said, try to have players who can play in that tactic.

Originally posted by wattas:

i downloaded the thing on the link but when i click on it on my desktop it says i dont have a programme to support the file can you help. icon_confused.gif

Once you have downloaded the file. Start the game up, load the appropriate file (your QPR save in this instance). Once you have gotten in, go to your tactics tab, click on "Tactic", go to "Edit Tactics" and then it will boot up a screen. Click on "Import" and then go to where you saved the file and load it. Click okay and then go back into "Tactic" and you should see the tactic on the drop down menu.

I think thats it at least O.o

• 1 year later...

Archived