Help! New to editor.

jaredk

Hi, I'm playing fm10 and never tried editing before so i read the faq thread to start off but could not find what i wanted. this could be a stupid question but can i make a change in the middle of playing a save? i want to edit torres to a chelsea player but i don't want to start a new game.

thanks alot.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, I'm playing fm10 and never tried editing before so i read the faq thread to start off but could not find what i wanted. this could be a stupid question but can i make a change in the middle of playing a save? i want to edit torres to a chelsea player but i don't want to start a new game.

thanks alot.

yes you can its called FMRTE there is a thread here about it and it has its own website

FMRTE stands for 'FM Real Time Editor', it's a great unofficial editor that's been going for years now that lets you edit the game while playing, it's the best one of the 'real time' editors in my experience. You should be able to transfer Torres with it IIRC.

Just done a quick Google, I believe this is the file you want for FM10, from the official FMRTE site:

http://www.fmrte.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=61&view=view.download&catid=11&cid=29

Archived