Skinning Issue

DeadPanda

Hey, I've got a little problem I would like to throw out there to see if anyone could quickly suggest what needs changing to fix this issue. I do have a couple of problems with the news/inbox colours etc, but I found a few threads that should help me overcome that.

In the first screenshot, it shows how there is a random black bar that goes across the whole stretch of these titles. This is the same for other similar titles, ie in the fixtures. Yet, as shown in the second screenshot, when I put the mouse over this bar, the black line goes away. Any idea what is causing this problem?

helpm.jpg

how2copy.jpg

And couple other things. I am unable to access the 'manager' drop down header. It appears in FM, but is not clickable. Is there any particular reason or way I can make it accessable again?

unable.jpg

Finaalllyyy, which buttons am I changing for these? As it doesnt seem to matter which I change, nothing seems to happen to these.

help2yy.jpg

Can no one shed any light on the situation... How about if I show you this, the skin. It's a port/re-edit of the old iTunes skin for FM08/09. These are just a couple of the most prominent issues I want to sort out. Any help on this would be fantastic.

30652970.png

Archived