the same leagues again!!

it's a pitty another season started and again the grekk league is not included. no offence but if you have some lower leagues i think it deserves to be there. i just don't get it. in greece is top of the charts for weeks. please explain we you keep the same leagues that between us are not all the best. if other people have the same problem, please write your opinion. i hope the fm team can look into this.

it's a pitty another season started and again the grekk league is not included. no offence but if you have some lower leagues i think it deserves to be there. i just don't get it. in greece is top of the charts for weeks. please explain we you keep the same leagues that between us are not all the best. if other people have the same problem, please write your opinion. i hope the fm team can look into this.

• SI Staff

We simply didn't have sufficient time to implement entire new leagues in FMH08 so concentrated on making the game as solid as possible and enhancing the leagues already present.

I am hoping we will be ablle to expand the range of leagues in the game for next years version - however this isn't something which has been decided yet.

Archived