[FM11] iTunes 11 Re-Birth [WIP]

DeadPanda

iTunes 11 - DOWNLOAD HERE (updated) - With thanks to Mufckingud7 for sorting one of the issues!

The old FM08/09 skin back for another round with FM11 after an annoyingly long process just to get a couple of bits working. There are still issues, but it works and I wanted to get a release to get some help with fixing bits. Ie; some buttons do nothing. If anyone could either fix or explain the niggling issues, I can make a second release.

There is a right handed version, too. Works just the same when I checked :thup:

--------

Thanks to dQt for the original. Also included is my favourite panels - Squad Management (An Easier Way)

i remember this skin a few years back i loved it even if it didnt always work properly, if im not mistaken didnt it have an iphone type menu or was that another skin?

i hope that you can fix the problems your having becuase i would really love this skin. :)

Not impossible to release - except the whole manager drop down menu which is probably the most problematic. So yeah, you can expect to see it released pretty soon, with that problem as I doubt it will get fixed quickly.

He is thinking of releasing tho, so its not badgering

Simple reply, slowly. Pretty busy with work at the moment, so not really had a chance to even venture in to the world of FM. I have sorted a couple of pretty minor problems I was having with it though.

As a matter of fact Scott, I am. Just released it now - albeit not quite completed to the extent I was hoping for yet. Just need everyone else to point out what needs fixing.

Check the first post for download link. Now available v0.9.

I downloaded and liked it. But, a black appears like in this pic, how can i solve that?

ScreenShot001.png

Oh you already know this i think, in Screen Three some black bars at the player profile.

Sorry about that. I'm not experienced in skinning in any way, and that issue I'm unsure how to fix at the moment.

I almost forgot about this skin but it was posted on www.FMFormation.net and i downloaded it and as seen in the previous post there was a black line covering some of the heading for the plain headers and not the clickable headers, so i went and looked at the files and found the "both_top_middle.png" in the plain folder was black and not the colour of the rest, i copied the file from the clickable version and this is what it looks like in game now.

fm2011-03-0800-38-40-40.jpg

I hope this is of great help and lets hope we can make this as good as it was.

Mufckingud7 means itunes09left\graphics\table\heading\standard this folder.

Folder has 3 sub folders, clickable, exemple and plain. In plain folder "both_top_middle.png" file is totally black but in clickable folder this file ise different, you can copy in the clickable folder into plain folder and it solves the black bar problem.

How can i change the font color on buttons lie Make an Offer, Finalise Deal?

When I click view>Selection on team screen and I get all those columns and I'm wondering what do i need to delete to use the default FM selection columns.

Also having problem reading the text on buttons like black font.

pScey.png

Seems some graphics is out of place.

There is still lots of bugs which needs to be tweaked section at a time and with the xml files not just this the settings files and maybe panels need fixing a little but i am not o great with this and thanks Oguz Kagan that is correct

Pretty much what everyone else has been saying, there are still issues with graphics being 'out of place' and coding needing fixing. But I have no real idea of what I am doing in this respect and the release was in hope someone would be able to aid that process. And Mufckingud7, if you re-upload the skin with those issues changed, I'll update the first post. Just add yourself in to the list of credits somewhere :thup:

Here is the fixed version with the single issue that i have found, if i get more time i will try and find ways to fix other parts but i am quite new still with some of this stuff.

A note to all if you can fix some of it please post how and upload the fix

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?qxzh9g7iylrqd8e

Just add a note in the opening post or when you add more to it as all i done was fixed the 2 images

Here is the fixed version with the single issue that i have found, if i get more time i will try and find ways to fix other parts but i am quite new still with some of this stuff.

A note to all if you can fix some of it please post how and upload the fix

Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?qxzh9g7iylrqd8e

Just add a note in the opening post or when you add more to it as all i done was fixed the 2 images

Alright, updated the opening post with the updated version. Cheers pal.

• 3 weeks later...

dQt created the original itunes 08 version but DeadPanda done the changes to make it work in fm11 and credit should go to him for the skin but also credit dQt for the original, i have only fixed one minor bug in the skin thats all.

add in the forum a link back to this page

Archived