Help with Skins please!

CM03-04MASTER

Hi guys, I'm basically trying to get a skin to match my backgrounds to work. I'm going for the effect that one of the guys who did backgrounds had. It was Minnesota someone who put up like 500 odd pictures. I can get the backgrounds to work fine, but they block the writing and fonts of the original skin.. So i've tried to change the skin numerous times now and I still can't seem to get them to work. I've read all the help and done what it tells me with me being certain it was now going to work when I loaded up FM 11 but again it doesn't work.

I'm running the absolute bare copy of FM 11 i think its version 11.0 but I haven't patched once. Originally I tried any skins but they didn't work so now I've tried the only 11.0 version skin I could find. (Glass2) But I still cannot get this to work.

I put them in my graphics folder, into skins and then fire up my game, edit preferences, reload skin cache but for some unknown reason to me the only ever option of skin is the original FM 11 one. Even though I can put backgrounds into the graphics folder of the skin that's in my skin folder and it will read the backgrounds just fine.

My logos work fine so i'm no newbie to changing graphics but I just cannot see why the skins won't even be optionable in my preferences. They are never there!

Can anyone give me some advice or help please? Because I would love to use these backgrounds of every team in England.

Thanks.

Archived