Size - Large

Leagues:

Denmark - Playable

England - View Only

France - View Only

Germany - View Only

Italy - View Only

Spain - View Only

After being inspired by hrbfcrule's IK Tord Youth Career, I have decided to start my own Youth Project in......Denmark!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11043.gif

Lindholm IF Background History:

Lindholm Idrætsforening are an amateur Danish club currently playing in the Danish Second Division West. The club play their home games at Lindholm Høje Stadion and possess adequete training facilities and a very basic youth setup. The Lindholm reserve team play at Lindholm Idrætsforenings baneanlæg. The club also have a limited youth recruitment network. The club is affectionately known as LIF and retains a fierce rivalry with Nørresundby Boldklub

Although they have never won a competition, the club probably enjoyed their best spell of success during the 2000s.

Current Information - Will be updated constantly:

Year Founded: 1935

Chairman Status: Loves the club

Legends: Bo Laden

Icons: None

Favoured Personnel: None

Fierce Rivals: Nørresundby

Other Rivals: None

Finances: Okay

Average Ticket Price: £3.10

Average Season Ticket Price: £25.00

Season Ticket Holders: 30

Estimated Value: 9K

Squad Personality: Fairly Loyal

Captain: Thomas Quorning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, like hrbfcrule, I am going to aim to take Lindholm to the Superliga and the UEFA Champions League Titles.

Pleased be warned, I am quite useless at Football Manager, and I apologize if I get relegated first season. :D

Goals:

• Get promoted to the First Division
  • Find a talented youth player
  • Get Promoted to the Superliga
  • Have a youth player make the Under-19 Denmark team
  • Have a youth player make the Under-21 Denmark team
  • Qualify for the Europa League
  • Have a youth player make the Senior Denmark team
  • Qualify for the Champions League
  • Win the Superliga
  • Win the Europa League
  • Win the Champions League
  • Have a youth player win World Player of the Year

Quite a hefty list. The last one is optional, because the chances of it happening are a 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1.

Trophies and Achievements

Full of dust........

Notable Youth Players

Season 1 - 2010/11 - Preseason

Well, first order of business was to get the board to turn the club professional. No problems there. I then got rid of all the friendlies and I have now arranged my own:

Lyseng vs Lindholm

OKS vs Lindholm

Lindholm vs Elite 3000

Frederikssund vs Lindholm

B 1913 vs Lindholm

I have also decided on my first XI for the season: Clicky

and finally, 3 youth players I think can become something relatively good:

Søren Jørgesen (YP1)

Christian Pedersen (YP2)

Sékou Ettien (YP3)

I'm turning pro at the end of the season, so as long as I can keep them until then, I'll be fine :D

Yer I just read the preseason post after replying. Are those 3 youth players on contracts now because they aren't in the screenshots?

Season 1 - 2010/11 - Mid Season

I think we're slightly screwed. We have 2 wins in 15 games, and we're 8 points from safety. I don't know what,s going wrong, So I'm going to take drastic measure. Time for a change in formation.

Youth Players

Søren Jørgesen (YP1), Christian Pedersen (YP2) and Sékou Ettien (YP3) have played in a couple of league games, but haven't really been impressing that much. They only have 1/2 potential, so may not be with the club next season.

However, there are 4 players in there who have recently had a big boost to their potential:

yp4.png

yp567.png

I'll post a more in depth look at the end of the season.

They will moved to the first team next season, assuming we somehow survive this one......

Finances are looking ok, we are making a profit every month, so if we can survive a few seasons, we can soon start upgrading youth facilities!

Yeah, but it'll be insignificant if we don't survive :/

I've also decided to play all seven youth players as much as possible. It seems to be my last resort, so I'm hoping it'll pay dividends :)

This includes my youth goalie, as my original one is conceding far too many.

Archived