Tactical proofs

I have played for ideal team (that follows instructions that proposed by tactical proofs) for two seasons. One with 4-2-3-1 and second - critical modification of this formation (DC-DC-LWD-RWD-DM-CM-CM-AML-AMR-STC).

The results are amazing. Especially for modification.

Compare to default team (all attributes and instructions are average) that alway ended the seasons in the middle of the table, IDEAL TEAM finished on first position.

As I have known that almost all goals was scored mainly by quality of ball control and then throw balls from the center to the box, I decide to modify the formation in order to increase ball control. The previous tests showed that LWD, RWD and DM makes very very high number of tackles per game compare to other positions, so I decide to switch DL and DR to LWD and RWD, and AMC to DM. I had an theory that it will increase my ball control and goals as a result. It because ball control is the most important factor of scoring goals from passes from the center, and also preventing from coinciding similar type of goals.

The theory worked much better than I expected. My average players not only finished at first position at the end of the season. They make it with recorded goal scored-conceded differences and with huge breakaway from MU finished second.

Thats just cheating tips!! Proposed instructions + the modified formation (DC-DC-LWD-RWD-DM-CM-CM-AML-AMR-STC) makes miracle. I have never takes so many points during the seasons with just an average players.

Archived