(ARGENTINA) Assistant Researcher update and minor leagues activated

QTarantino2

In www.fmsite.net, there is a group of people (myself included, of course) who works together with the Argentina HR KeyzerFAQ in the research. As our market transfer window closed after 02/02/11, we have made an update including missing transfers, new managers and also updated some minor clubs data.

This is the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ja6e6eekaw5z7tq

Additionally, we activated until fifth tier. This is not 100% realistic, as the editor does not allow us to make it. But, it's fair enough to play with it. We are still working with some users in order to make them more realistic. If we succeed in that, I will upload a new version, but this is fine.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qnlunk8j2al2saq

(Thanks _Chief_ for the links)

I would strongly recommend you to download both in order to play with Argentinean league properly.

Any doubts or comments or suggestion are welcome!

Good effort, guys, but unfortunately is not working well.

The relegation playoff does not take place after the regular season, so there is only one promoted from Argentino A and Metro A to the second level.

Can´t see what you´re doing wrong, as I did almost the same thing but could not achieve good results as well.

QTaeantino2: First for most good job creating this! Always an add to the game these databases.

marcus talamasca is mentioning that the relegations are not functioning well. Can you tell us more about this?

I would love to use this!

I really don't know that. Our league system is, by far, the most complicated in the World.

so how releastic is it mate?

It's as realistic as we could do. Five levels, separated between metropolitan zone and interior zone. The metro zone is OK (except with the average points table to be relegated) and the interior zone is quite impossible to be made, as far as I know

Archived