Thedatabaseguys English Lower Leagues Activation to level 14 of the english pyramid

Thedatabaseguy

The Overview

Okay, So i have been working on my own 'little' database to level 14 and i am at level 12 at the moment trying to gain infomation on colours, nicknames staduims and cities for the clubs i have named the leagues correctly with there sponsers to level 12 a few dont have any sponser so i have left theres normal if you want to have a look at the database in the editor then please pm me and i will give you the link same goes for wanting to help on the database

so far i have made 1992 New records with no failures And 18271 Changes with 6 failures the reason i am not making level 8,9,10 or 11 is because i have seen all of these on differnet forums including this one but no level 12, 13 or 14 and i haven't read anything further than level 11 if i can get to level 14 then i will carry on making this as far as i can

The Editors & researchers

well i am the only person working on the project, but i would like some helpers

What is happening with the cups

Well for level 12 i will be making 1 with addictional County Cups and One without and maybe for level 13 & 14 See what people think first

I need all the help i can get

Any Questions? thankyou for reading

Archived