Thedatabaseguys Additional Leagues

Thedatabaseguy

i got banned for nothing i never did anything did i?

They banned you because your the shots and you use multiple accounts(30+ at last count) to claim over and over again you have extensive/playable league systems when all you have is basic structures, like your doing on here and other sites using the names Ronaldinho, Dennis, thenextbrianclough, FMDownloader and probably a few more.

The FM Community don't need people like you clogging up their forums with your rubbish dbs and claims, so just be yourself and not some attention seeking prat, if you want to release something then put some work into it.

They banned you because your the shots and you use multiple accounts(30+ at last count) to claim over and over again you have extensive/playable league systems when all you have is basic structures, like your doing on here and other sites using the names Ronaldinho, Dennis, thenextbrianclough, FMDownloader and probably a few more.

The FM Community don't need people like you clogging up their forums with your rubbish dbs and claims, so just be yourself and not some attention seeking prat, if you want to release something then put some work into it.

i dont no who any of these people are! i havent done anything to you, or anyone else, i try my best with my db's i have been bullied all my life so do what you like, i dont care i have done nothing wrong.

Has someone even checked the databases before they have a go at the guy.

Yes Level 9 England as basic as you can get, All the Users "the shots" creates known on here as FMDownloader start up the same type of threads ie I have a Level 9,10,12,15,21 England db with the majority of the time a welsh one and others, I have an idea where he's got the Italy one from but as Im not a member and cant speak Italian I cant check it out.

Trust me when I tell you he's been banned from FMBase for the reason of multiple users and giving the site a bad name. I would recommend ignoring any new member that claims to have any of these Db's until they have been verified by a more senior member.

I am not as he claims bullying him just letting the FM community know about his existence and conduct.

Yes Level 9 England as basic as you can get, All the Users "the shots" creates known on here as FMDownloader start up the same type of threads ie I have a Level 9,10,12,15,21 England db with the majority of the time a welsh one and others, I have an idea where he's got the Italy one from but as Im not a member and cant speak Italian I cant check it out.

Trust me when I tell you he's been banned from FMBase for the reason of multiple editing and giving the site a bad name. I would recommend ignoring any new member that claims to have any of these Dbs until they have been verified by a more senior member.

I am not as he claims bullying him just letting the FM community know about his existence and conduct.

i am not this "the shots" so leave me alone. added german level 6 to OP

Are the IP's matching? If so it can be said that he is. Help of a Moderator would help.

Psycho you seem to be known at FM-Base, isn't it? Can you verify the details?

Don't judge someone before he has been proven guilty.

no they are not :) i havent done anything wrong :(

Are the IP's matching? If so it can be said that he is. Help of a Moderator would help.

Psycho you seem to be known at FM-Base, isn't it? Can you verify the details?

Don't judge someone before he has been proven guilty.

He uses a proxy server, At FM Base they did a extensive investigation and there were enough similarities in IP addresses to warrant a permanent ban so found guilty he has been.

Also notified a Moderator here at Si-games on Sunday to voice my concerns.

He uses a proxy server, At FM Base they did a extensive investigation and there were enough similarities in IP addresses to warrant a permanent ban so found guilty he has been.

Also notified a Moderator here at Si-games on Sunday to voice my concerns.

i haven't done anything wrong :/ i have been banned for making databases? how can you do that, all i did was make databases' and i get banned cos of this banned for making databases

i haven't done anything wrong :/ i have been banned for making databases? how can you do that, all i did was make databases' and i get banned cos of this banned for making databases

I'm confused...are you now admitting you are the aforementioned users...as well as having several user accounts here at SI?....I thought FMdownloader, Ronaldinhooo etc have been quiet on here as of late....

If anyone is really interested in downloading and using these updates, then please ask yourself why you would trust using these files when so little effort has gone into making these most basic of additional leagues, with no apparent testing to ensure these don't cause crashes or league failures...

If you (@Thedatabaseguy) are serious about creating additional leagues or databases then why don't you concentrate on 1 league system at a time instead of rushing ahead and releasing 10 leagues?

Why bother to publish a England to Level 9 file (which is very basic and has much incorrect information) when it has taken me nearly 5 months to get Levels 7 and 8 working to any sort of realism? You need to get Level 7 right before progressing to Level 8 and beyond.

My advice for creating leagues...take your time, don't rush, there's an awful lot of missing information that you will need to input and keep testing after every change you make :)

Archived