accrington stanley (who are they?)

just started a new game playing with accrington. its too easy playing for the bigger clubs (2 quads with everton, come on). anyway, my 433 is working at the moment. my ambition is to get them into the prem. i've given myself 10 seasons to do this.

has anybody else took a conference team to the prem yet??

just started a new game playing with accrington. its too easy playing for the bigger clubs (2 quads with everton, come on). anyway, my 433 is working at the moment. my ambition is to get them into the prem. i've given myself 10 seasons to do this.

has anybody else took a conference team to the prem yet??

yeah your right it is better with playing with a team from the con and working your way up i am Accrington as well still in the 1st season and i am 8th 3 points behind the last play off place after 28 games but i am enjoying it only had a tranfer kitty of 4K which is hard and i have only brought in frees and players on loan

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oxford11:

yeah your right it is better with playing with a team from the con and working your way up i am Accrington as well still in the 1st season and i am 8th 3 points behind the last play off place after 28 games but i am enjoying it only had a tranfer kitty of 4K which is hard and i have only brought in frees and players on loan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

im 1st after 16 games, 36 points no defeats. i signed steve claridge on a free. banging in the goals

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

yeah i got grays to the premiership in 6 seasons, i beleive ntfc got hinkcley into the premiership and winning it in successive seasons. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

flippin eck. thats good. is that with the suggy daddy cheat though??

I got York City into the premiership in 5 seasons but have failed to win the title and now i'm in my 8th season and i still haven't won the premiership

I'm playing as Dag&Red, in my third season and currently 2nd in League One (Auto promotion spot) 3 points ahead of 3rd with 10 games to go. I won the play-offs in the conference in my first season, finished 3 in League Two in my second season and got automatic promotion. If i get promoted this season, i aim to get to the Premier League within 2 seasons.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ntfc:

I took Hinckley to the prem ni striagh seasons and then won the prem in are debut season.5 TITLES OUT OF 5.Was very enjoyable i achived this after winning back to back quads tooicon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nice one ntfc. can you recommend any decent players to sign who are cheap in the 2nd pre season. i wont have much cash and will need to strengthen. possible promising youngsters?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oxford11:

can't belive it i share the psp with my son went to play it a min ago and he as deleted it i am well p-ssed off </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i've also done the same. saved over a previous game. its a **** when it happens. what i do now is make 2 saves just in case. 1 in the first slot and one further down in the middle. at least you're covered for a complete delete

i have had to start all over again this time still in the con but changed to cambridge i am top of the league after 9 games at the moment buying a few old fc on frees and a couple of younger players on loan

i've just got to the semi final of the fa cup after a 3-1 win over luton. got chelsea now so my cup run is over but the semis is a great achievement. i've only spent £4k. got forest ib the LDV final and should win the FA trophy too. lets hope mr chairman gives me some cash in the summer! also won league with 9 games to go.

roll on the good time!!!

i used your tactic with burton albion in the conference first season i won the league and got to the fa cup final lost to chelsea 2-0 but still great achievment. cheers for the tactic its great

I'm York currently, just got promoted out of the conference, have to say that Andy Bishop bangs them in for fun for York. We're sitting pretty in the top half of the table in the second division now, playing a 4-3-3 formation. Still scouting for decent players.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tom anders:

mrefc what tactic are u using>? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my 433 tactic

ah ok, ive started using that for my man utd team, i easily win the champions league each season but come 2-4th in the league, i might try accrinton soon and use your tactic. But well done anyway icon_smile.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cheers. flying toward the league 2 title now and just beat liverpool away in the fa cup somehow

just won league 2. semi of fa cup. won ldv vans for 3rd year running and unlocked sugar daddy!! thought you had to win champ league etc to unlock it though??? accy with £9m to spend in league 1. ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

just won the quad in 1st season of the prem. fa prem, fa cup, league cup and uefa cup. won the championship and fa cup previous season.

this tactic rocks although it does feel a bit unrealistic though. accrington stanley champions of england in 5 years and a european title. even just signed lula, got some great young english kids too

Yeh i got kettering town promoted to the prem!! i won the playoffs in the confrence and then i won the playoffs again in league 2!! i then finished 2nd in league 1. i then had 2 yrs in the championship before finally getting promoted thru the playoffs again to the premiership!!! ive already had 2 yrs ther both finishing 13 now i hope to finish in a european spot. COMON THE POPPIES!!!

Archived