Official FMO Off Topic Thread number "i can't find the last one to find out"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

Over the years I've had little success, guys come and go at there own will, or you get guys like stabwest who has been instrumental in taking the spanish game forward and into a full blown clan game from a fun game.

So anyway is anyone actually bothering with patch 5.05 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awwwwwwwwwww JP Remington , much do i owe you?

nah i think half the battle is getting guys whos bitches really don't mind them playing FM with the clan or a dude who is so ugly, there no chance he could never get a bird of his own to call a bitch icon_biggrin.gif

me am just a ugly guy who got lucky icon_razz.gif

as for 5.0.5

i use in our 2 games and ive found my game runs a hell of alot smoother

Padrico give him a medal for trying

going back to the clan thing, even the longer running clans have people in them who can do your nuts in, for new members they just need to get involved initially and turn up.

i know lee has kicked several from the clan in the past during the week/fortnight trial they join on mainly for skipping out of sessions all the time

incidentaly lee have you decided if we are going to be using 5.05 tonight? and if so its only the one without the data update we need isn't it as 5.03 had same data didnt it?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by commuter:

incidentaly lee have you decided if we are going to be using 5.05 tonight? and if so its only the one without the data update we need isn't it as 5.03 had same data didnt it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Using 5.0.5 yeah i got one with the data to be safe but no data should still work as like you say already got the data icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by John Paul Remington:

Back to the clan thing, I think its time the scots clan again recieved official clan status, and the spanjocks now surely deserve this honour as well

Not that I'm in any way biased icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nor am i biased as well , but everything JP remington says i agree with icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

Michael Owen walks into a nightclub and goes up to the bar. He notices a blonde lass stood there. He asks her if she would like a drink and she replies "Your a little forward arnt ya"

I do private shows and kids stuff. Email in profile </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Game: Football Manager 2005 Mini Clan

Name: The managers who once beat Belfast Niall( no offence Niall ) Wink <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Host of Clan: Me

Version: 5,05 with data

Leagues: Serie A and we are in the end of 2 season

Playing times: Monday and mostly fridays 1945 CET 23 CET. We can disguss about wednesday if we all agree

Addition Info: We are looking for 2 more players, prefered aged 30+ . If we got 2 players before monday 28/ 03 , we will start there.

Broadband is a must<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very funny Mich and Jurgen you pack of clowns. You won't get many players under that clan name icon_wink.gif

Good luck with this and I hope you update us here so I can follow your general rubbishness at the game in detail. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spacecowboy:

O i love insomnia icon_smile.gif

*Pokes oneself in the eye

+1

Gis a job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would suggest sleeping tablets but I have a strange feeling you already use them for some other affect icon_rolleyes.gif

Where has padrico gone? I miss his advice icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

I certainly don't. He is a tit. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

4.21am and im a little drunk icon_biggrin.gif stevey you rule by the way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crush? icon15.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChampHolic:

4.21am and im a little drunk icon_biggrin.gif stevey you rule by the way </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Crush? icon15.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*blushes*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas The Phenom:

Hi! icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who are you?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

we all know Padrico is Marlows younger brother, shamefull if you ask me icon15.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You serious???

So he is below 12 years.... icon_eek.gif

• 2 weeks later...

icon_eek.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sums it up really icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

*Backs away slowly* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo, can you help me beat up those bold boys big brotha icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by padrico:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

Yo, can you help me beat up those bold boys big brotha icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your big brother is only a helper (usefull but no power)! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by padrico:

Yo, can you help me beat up those bold boys big brotha icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your big brother is only a helper (usefull but no power)! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He not my bro..... he my sis. icon_biggrin.gif

He's useless!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

Your big brother is only a helper (usefull but no power)! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He not my bro..... he my sis. icon_biggrin.gif

He's useless! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah your dead funny padrico. icon_rolleyes.gificon13.gif

Archived