Official FMO Off Topic Thread number "i can't find the last one to find out"

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by padrico:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by padrico:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

*Backs away slowly* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo, can you help me beat up those bold boys big brotha icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your big brother is only a helper (usefull but no power)! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He not my bro..... he my sis. icon_biggrin.gif

He's useless! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah your dead funny padrico. icon_rolleyes.gificon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey andy boy!

Who said you funny? icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kozak:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

*Backs away slowly* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo, can you help me beat up those bold boys big brotha icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your big brother is only a helper (usefull but no power)! icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He not my bro..... he my sis. icon_biggrin.gif

He's useless! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah your dead funny padrico. icon_rolleyes.gificon13.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey andy boy!

Who said you funny? icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No one did nor did I say I was funny but at least i wasn't trying to be funny and failing miserably. It is also who said you were funny? not the mumbo jumbo you came out with. You tit.

Yes I know and you act like an 89 year old! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahahahaahhahahaha..... icon_frown.gif

Honestly padrico try not to be funny because I have never read so many unfunny things typed by a person in the one thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

I know where my vote is going for in the "most annoying user" comp at the end of this year.

I also call for a new award to be brought in for "biggest tit of the year award" because my vote would be going in the same direction. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think we could make a lot of awards that would all end up in the same direction icon_biggrin.gif

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha icon_rolleyes.gif

Who? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See your so thick you can't even comprehend that I was being serious there and not joking. icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Almost as funny as Kozak icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep our problems from the forum as was discussed before. icon_rolleyes.gif

Almost as funny as Kozak icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Keep our problems from the forum as was discussed before. icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont have problems but thanks for the advice icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Yer aw a bunch of fuuuuuuuuckin baaaaaawbags icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye and your the biggest bawbag of them all. icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rosco Van Nistelrooy:

Aye and your the biggest bawbag of them all. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! You are Andy icon_wink.gif

Aye and your the biggest bawbag of them all. icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No! You are Andy icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your a laugh a minute you. icon_rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...

mad dogs disease? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he's always been like that icon_biggrin.gif

Padrico in future mate if your gonna try and slag me off and tarnish my name gonna do it to my face instead of using ur own msn to do it. Why not grow up a little and stop acting like a 5 year old by having ur msn as, "andy h is a twat". It's not big and it's certainly not funny. If you got a problem with me come on msn and tell me but please don't try and tarnish my name on msn., your only making yourself look a complete child. I would have tried to get you on msn but your not online and I thought I would share your stupid actions with everyone else on this board to show people what your like, although most already know I suppose.

I hope this is the end of this crap.

Well Andy, you started it mate icon_rolleyes.gif

The reason you weren't online is cos you were shaving your tits icon_wink.gif admit Andy (titface), your baby sister on your messenger told me!

haha!

The reason you weren't online is cos you were shaving your tits icon_wink.gif admit Andy (titface), your baby sister on your messenger told me!

haha! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Explain to me exactly how I started it? Started what exactly???

You are a complete @rsehole son. The sooner your banned the better it will be for all of us.

You are a complete @rsehole son. The sooner your banned the better it will be for all of us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooooooh, musta got that from your mum icon_wink.gif

you started it from calling me a tit you tit! oh and you are the @rsehole icon14.gif

You are a complete @rsehole son. The sooner your banned the better it will be for all of us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you started it from calling me a tit you tit! oh and you are the @rsehole icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Quite frankly Padrico, I'm getting enough of you and if your going to continue like you are, then I'm just going to Ban you personally.

Your already on a yellow card and so I'd recommend you'd shut up and keep yourself to yourself cos its very easy to get that card upgraded.

you started it from calling me a tit you tit! oh and you are the @rsehole icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your so thick mate. You have to resort to jokes about my mum. I mean ffs I was using them when I was 10 years old. You can't even think up good insults to throw back at me. You resort to tarnishing my name on msn and calling me this that and the next thing on here. It's pathetic. Why not come on msn and be a man for once in your life and you can try and slag me off there.

lol i'm not doing anything, ticks! seriously, you aren't funny lads, you can't ban me for doing that! Andy has a better chance of getting banned than me!

ok sorry, but me wasnt trying to cos hassle, Andy started calling me a 'tit' so i got annoyed! wouldn't you get annoyed?

i wont do anything else anymore

regards, pad

Archived