Mirko Barocelli

f0rmat

I bought this guy for £1.8m from Piacenza to develop him in my Napoli side. Unfortunately after a few appearances he got unsettled and I had to sell him. I got £7.5m for him at least though!

Since moving to Werder Bremen he has done quite well too.

9xHeD.png

uZnHO.png

Amazing physicals!

He's been great for my Atalanta side. Bought him for peanuts at the start of the game. He's great because he's natural in AML, AMR and SC. Though IMO I find him best as AML (inside forward). He got plenty of games for me in my first season because I was in Serie B and was happy to wait for Schelotto to return from loan for the 2nd season.

Now in Serie A he has scored quite a few off the bench and is a great sub for his versatility

f0rmat, I take credit for unearthing this gem :)

He plays best as a target striker where he can make a nuisance of himself with his physicality and aggression. He is extremely one-footed, might be worth having him learn not to use weaker foot. I’m curious to see if anyone has seen him get capped for the national team – it certainly isn’t without the realms of possibility (edit: screenshot in OP shows he has 1 cap!)

f0rmat, I take credit for unearthing this gem :)

He plays best as a target striker where he can make a nuisance of himself with his physicality and aggression. He is extremely one-footed, might be worth having him learn not to use weaker foot. I’m curious to see if anyone has seen him get capped for the national team – it certainly isn’t without the realms of possibility (edit: screenshot in OP shows he has 1 cap!)

I'm in 2017! At the moment Marilungo, Pazzini and Rossi are ripping it up for the national team and I needed a winger so brought him in as an inside forward on the wings! Got me 3 in 4! Not a bad start!

2rysqv9.jpg

2uepffp.jpg

NOTE: The first screenshot is using 11.3, the second was from 11.2 not sure if it'll make a difference in the long run though ...

Also looks like you can get him for about 230k in the first season easy profit! ;)

Archived