Editing specific players - Advice thread

marksbros6

Thought I'd ask for some advice and open a forum for discussion on the subject.

Basically I'm looking to capture a few of the players more personal attributes through the editor. Being a Spurs fan the 2 that are most interesting to me are Gareth Bale and Ledley King.

Bale:

I'd really like to capture his habit of knocking the ball past someone and bombing on past them. Have never seen it happen in the 3D match? Even when I've ticked 'Knocks ball past opponent' and in the recent version that has been in from the start?

Bizarrely Aaron Lennon does it loads, but I've not been able to isolate what makes him do it and not Bale?

King:

Basically I'm trying to replicate his injury status?

At the moment he has high stats for Injury prone-ness. But that is not the whole story. When fit he can play pretty much every game whereas in real life he only plays once a week, 3 times in 12 days at most I think?

Basically in the game he is fit for every game, unless he picks up a knock. I'd like to replicate where he has to miss certain games due to his 'condition', but despite having very low stats for stamina and natural fitness he seems to be fit for every game? Hutton, BA-E and Van der Vaart all need resting (albeit playing in more physical roles than CB) but has anyone managed to replicate King's unique challenges?

My hope is a more satisfying experience, both playing as Spurs and in my games against them.

Feel free to pop in any similar requests you fancy, and maybe some of the experienced editors out there can help?

Archived