Harchester United Season 9 Database [FM10]

HorusFM

Harchester United from Dream Team for FM10

I recently set up a Harchester database for a story I was writing in the FM Stories section of the forum. The database information itself is very much tailored to suit my own needs for the story and is therefore not FULLY accurate of some certain events that occurred within Dream Team itself. I know this, so don't come in here and point this out. I have also set the CA/PA of some players to what I want, what I need and what I think. If you want to change it or anything else in the database, CHANGE IT. Don't come in and whinge about it.

The information I used was FM06's Harchester United information that is hidden within the game, and that is also the squad list I used to set my own up. The stats of the players within this are an exact copy (almost) of the attributes for their copies in FM06. Here is a list of things included in my database:

Harchester United added to Coca-Cola Championship.

Harchester in Europa League.

Staff added:

Terry Harrison, Alex Dempsey, Lynda Block, Ashleigh King, Simon Makeshift, Jesse O'Mahoney

As I've mentioned this is a very basic set-up and is tailored for the needs I created it for. It is however available for download should people want to play as Harchester United on FM10. And as said before, change what you like if something doesn't suit you within it. Here are some screenshots;

HarchesterUnited.png

9CasperRose.png

7Hector.png

6DannySullivan.png

Link for Download [FileFactory]

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ca6fe74/n/Harchester_United.dbc

Enjoy.

Archived