[FM11] My First (and maybe only!) Attempt

pezza1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Much better month, well done. Things are on the up now hopefully! :)

Thanks, we are getting there...at least we are picking up wins every couple of games or so which definitely helps. Must say though, this is the biggest struggle Ive had on an FM/CM game for quite a while!!

2011/2012 December - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

NorthLeighNorthLeigh_Fixtures-6.png

Just league fixtures this month so this was an opportunity to drag ourselves out of the relegation fight.

The month started positively with a win over promotion hopefuls Bideford. This win was particularly sweet as Bideford beat us on the opening day to get our season off to such a bad start. This was followed by defeat, however, away to Magnotsfield. We could have no complaints with the scoreline as they completely outplayed us from start to finish. They are certianly a side that should be doing alot better in this division.

We recovered to win impressively at home to AFC Hayes, again avenging a defeat earlier in the season. 2 long range strikes from Bruce Wheeler being the highlights of that match. A decent draw against Bridgewater followed, however another away deafeat to Yate got me worrying about where our next away points would come from.

I needn't have worried as the boys put in an excellent display to beat Stouport 3-1. With Ronnie Morgan suspended for this one it was a chance for youngster Mario Nash to impress and he didnt dissapoint grabbing a brace in this match.

ZamarettoLeagueDivisionOneSouth_WestInformation_LeagueTable-2.png

So the league table is looking alot better for us now as we climb to 17th after picking up 10 points this month. With Poole Towns form tailing off and Thame still struggling we have opened up a 13 point gap to the relegation spots. I am now looking upwards, hoping we can push towards a nice mid-table finish. Its still tight at the top of the table with any of the top 5 capable of winning the league.

Oh, and by the way, im back to Unproven status for my manager rep. I guess Ive fallen off the footballing radar as our FA Trophy exploits have become forgotten!!

I dont really know how the reputation works exactly but it seems odd that I was known regionally and now in not within 2 months!!

Yes an extra team...which means more games :mad:

But yeah, going the right way now but we have a hard run of fixtures coming up so we'll try and get through them as best we can and hopefully push on in the latter stages of the season. Im still hopeful of even getting top half if we can keep our form going!

Looks like you need to make some big changes. Kudos to you for keeping your paitence, though!

Something needs to change, your right. I certianly dont want another season of this next year. I need to sort my defence out. I dont conceed too many but thats because I have to play so negatively to protect what is a very weak centre-half pairing. This hinders my goal-scoring at the other end, but as soon as I start to open up my defence gets exposed. The Bognor Regis defeat was an example of that.

Unfortunately my scout has not managed to find me any better centre-halfs just yet but as soon as he does I shall snap them up!!

Gj with the results, what a tough month november was, 9 fixtures? wow.

With the rep I can only think of something realistic which would be to forget somebody.

We can notice managers/players doing well but then forgot after a while unless they pop up with something unexpected again. no idea though for the ingame part of it :/

Gj with the results, what a tough month november was, 9 fixtures? wow.

With the rep I can only think of something realistic which would be to forget somebody.

We can notice managers/players doing well but then forgot after a while unless they pop up with something unexpected again. no idea though for the ingame part of it :/

Thanks! November was a real struggle, I have quite a big squad but it has little strength in its depth so to get the results we did was good. Hoping to get up to around mid-table by the end of the season but we shall see!!

You've made some progress with North Leigh. Just keep building your team. You will just get better and better. :)

Thanks Rancer, its going to be a long 'ol road with North Leigh, but im determined to at least get them a promotion before I leave/get fired!!

2011/2012 January - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

jan2012fix.png

League: A tough run of fixtures this month meant that beating fellow strugglers Almondsbury was crucial and the 2-0 victory was certianly welcome. The rest of our league fixtures proved as tough as I expected as we took just 1 point from our next 3 league games.

The Wimbourne defeat was a poor display against a good side who are fighting for promotion at the moment. We produced a very accomplished rear guard effort to draw at home with Didcot, a performance especially pleasing considering how we lost away from home earlier in the season. However a late rally against Totten could not get us an equaliser as we crashed to another defeat against the in form play-off hopefuls.

The month did end on a positive note with a win at Gosport to exorcise the previous 3 matches against them in which we had lost all 3 conceding 12 goals with just 1 in reply! An Andy McCabe strike in the 93rd minute sealing the points!

Red Insure Cup: Our unexpected cup run comes to an end as a second string side put up a valiant effort to go down 2-1 at home to Zamaretto Premier side Swindon Supermarine. Ironically, it was first choice goalkeeper Ian Lowe, one of only 3 first team regulars in the starting line-up, who let a routine save go through him to cost us the match after we had taken an early lead.

Getting to the 3rd round means we comfortably exceeded the boards expectations of a 1st round exit.

january2012table.png

So the month ends with us at the dizzying heights of 16th!! Despite a relatively poor month we did actually pick up 7 points from our 5 league games. Im confident we can stay up now as we maintain a 13 point gap between ourselves and the bottom 2. At the top of the table, the top 3 have opened a slight gap, but its still anyones guess who will take the title. As for playoff positions, everyone in the top half has a shot!

With my Red Insure Cup exit we now have just the league to concentrate on so Im hoping we can push up the table to a top-half finish.

Has much happened to my (old) local team, Wellington in the Toolstation Prem?

I've not got my laptop to hand at the moment (on a work computer) but I will give you an update on them when I fire up the game next!

Nice one, making moves now! Keep pushing on! How's the financial situation looking?

If a local team is North Leigh, and your surname is Senior, am I right in saying you have a brother called Warren? A few years ago I was in a band who supported Greenacre in Wantage and Oxford. If I'm wrong, that will make no sense at all..

Nice one, making moves now! Keep pushing on! How's the financial situation looking?

If a local team is North Leigh, and your surname is Senior, am I right in saying you have a brother called Warren? A few years ago I was in a band who supported Greenacre in Wantage and Oxford. If I'm wrong, that will make no sense at all..

I do have a brother called Warren, yes!! What a small world!! Hes got a new band now called Francesqa, I dont know if you've heard of them. They are doing pretty well!

As for the finances at North Leigh, we are about 30,000 in the red which isnt too bad. Gonna need a serious cup run or a promotion in the next couple of years to sort it out though. I also have alot of dead wood, whose contracts are up at the end of the season so I will try and save some money that way too!

Just checked on how Wellington are doing Lenzar. Seems they havent made it into an active league as yet in my save. Im using Uncle Rons edit file which only goes down to level 8 though. What level are Wellington in the pyramid?

2011/2012 February - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

feb2012fixtures.png

With our intrest in cup competitions over it was important to focus on getting as higher placing in the league as possible, however, february provided another tough month of fixtures.

We started the month with a deserved defeat away at Clevedon, always a tough place to go. We were never really in this fixture at all and although we were not embarrased, we never threatened picking up anything from this game.

Our home game against Sholing looked the most likely victory of the month and when they had a man sent off we cruised to a comfortable 3-1 victory, although we also had Chris Weedon sent off late on. And we missed him in the next game as we were completely outplayed by title chasers Bishops Cleeve, with their 2 strikers Alsop and Jackson, ripping our defence to shreds in the second half.

We ended the month on a high however, with a backs to the wall display against Bridgewater to record our first win over them since I took over.

feb2012table.png

So with that up and down month we remain 16th place although to get 2 wins from that run of games was quite pleasing, particularly the shock win at Bridgewater. We have opened up a 19 point gap over the bottom 2 and with just 8 games left we will almost certianly not be relegated. We have also reached 43 points for the season meaning we have already surpassed last seasons total with 2 months to spare!

At the other end of the table, Abingdon Utd are looking on course for the title, opening up a 6 point gap, whilst Bishops Cleeve and Didcot look a good bet for playoff places. Its still anyones guess who will join those teams in the top 5 with everyone down to Bridgewater having a chance if they put a run together

2011/2012 March - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

fixturesmarch2012.png

The penultimate month of our season and it was just a case of trying to push as high up the league as possible with our place in the division as good as assured.

We started with a tricky match away to Cinderford who were holding a playoff place at the time of this match. A terrible opening 7 minutes saw us fall 2 goals behind and although Ronnie Morgan pulled a goal back in the 2nd half we were unable to stage a great comeback. We recovered to beat mid-table Mangotsfield to avenge our defeat against them away from home earlier in the season.

We continued our fustrating win-lose-win-lose run of form in the next game by losing 1-0 at struggling Taunton. Neither side played well and it took some poor defending at a set piece to gift the home side the points.

I saw the next game against now relegated Thame as a chance to bounce back immediately, but in a hard fought game another Ronnie Morgan strike did just enough to squeak us home. And Morgan was at it again as he scored the only goal of the match away at runaway league leaders Abingdon Utd. We packed the midfield and defended impressively to cap off our best result of the season.

tablemarch2012.png

Our 2 wins at the end of the month push us up to 15th place, a position I would like to hold on to at the very least with 3 games left to go this season. Poole joined Thame, to be relegated from the division. The win we had over Mangotsfield officially secured our survival, so I will be looking to blood a couple of promising youngsters in the remaining matchs and may possibly give the players who are fighting for contracts an opportunity to show what they can do.

At the top, still only Abingdon Utd have secured even a playoff place so theres alot to play for in the remaining month of the season. Our victory over Abingdon prevented them from securing the title although I would expect them to do that sooner rather than later.

2011/2012 April - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

marchfix2012.png

Just 3 fixtures this month to round off the 2011/2012 season and we did pretty well!

Wins over Poole Town and Thatcham extended our winning run to 4 games. The 2 games were notable for the emergence of younster Paul Wilson who grabbed a goal in each match.

The final match against Taunton was dissapointing as we lost after missing a hatful of chances to take the lead. A dissapointing end to a much improved season for us and hopefully the start of an upward progression.

march2012table.png

So in the final reckoning we finish in 14th place. An improvement of 5 spots compared to last year. We also amassed 58 points, a massive 18 point improvement although with the introduction of an extra team into the league this year we did play 2 more games.

As stated before Poole Town and Thame are relegated whilst Abingdon Utd wrapped up the title with 2 games to spare. Didcot, Bishops Cleeve and Cinderford confirmed their playoff places with 1 game to go whilst Bridgwater snatched the final spot from Clevedon on the final day of the season.

Full season report to follow...

Thanks fellas!!

We managed just 8 points from our first 11 games so we actually got 50 points from our last 31 games. That sort of form would have seen us in and around the playoff places, so im hoping we can get off to a good start to the season for once next year!!

A good last 5 games! I think you can put the 2-0 loss to Paulton down to players already being on holiday :)

Like you say, hopefully a good start to next season and get a few early points on the board, could be pushing those playoff places!

Cheers Paolo!! I did put out a few youngsters against Paulton but I still thought it was a good enough team to win the game, so maybe they were already on holiday :)

But you're right, a good start is crucial next season. Im gonna concentrate hard on making sure we are absolutely ready this year in terms of getting new faces in, getting morale up ect. before season start. This season I wasnt organised, didnt have the backroom team ready, no new signings in place, and the result was 8 points from the opening 11 games. A better start and we could push the playoff places I think!!

So here is a quick run down of how the playoffs ended up in the Zamaretto Division 1 South/West this season.

playoffs2012.png

Didcot were my pick to win the title before the season started so I was not suprised to see them promoted via the playoffs after missing out on automatic promotion. With this win they also return to the Regional Premier Divisions at the first time of asking.

North Leigh - Zamaretto Division 1 South/West - 2011/2012

In my second season at the club I was looking for an improved league position as well as a run in one of the major cups to improve the bank balance a little

League Table/League Positions Graph

Overall an improved season in the league finishing in 14th place, although this wasnt quite as high as I would like to have finished, but we'll take it considering the way we started our league campaign. Just 8 points from our first 11 games saw us flirt with the bottom 2 places but a steady improvement from that point onwards saw us gradually haul our way up to 14th. The board were delighted with our final standing as relegation was never an issue in the latter half of the season.

F.A. Cup

Not quite the run I had in mind as we needed a good performance this year to help the finances. After dispatching Poole in the Preliminary Round we were humbled by Chalfont St. Peter to bow out at the First Qualifying Round stage. We met expectations with this performance

FA Trophy

Again the board were expecting nothing from us in the competition so was a pleasant suprise to go through a few rounds with the highlight being the win over Zamaretto Premier side Evesham in a 4-3 thriller. We couldnt repeat the trick against Bognor Regis away from home though as we crashed out to a 4-0 defeat.

Red Insure Cup

Another nice little cup run saw us beat Stoubridge with our reserve team before once again beating Zamaretto Premier opposition, this time Hungerford, after extra time. But again, another Zamaretto Premier side finally saw to our exit, this time Swindon Supermarine narrowly beating an under strength side at home 2-1.

Squad

Succeeded in my aims to trim the squad a little this year and with 4 more players leaving in the summer I will have an even smaller squad than you see. But I still need a new goalkeeper as Ian Lowe hasnt quite delivered this year and strong and/or quick centre back is also a must as Stuart Hole has been very inconsistant. Apart from those positions Im fairly happy that the squad can further improve next season providing we make a better start. The emergence of Paul Wilson has also helped me in terms of the striker postion. I have tied Mario Neash and Kyle Jordan down to year long contracts so Andy McCabe (who at 40 pounds a week is a big earner!) will be leaving in the summer.

Key Player Profiles

Ronnie Morgan - Brought in mid-way through the season to provide the goals and he definitely delivered. Fans Player of the Season.

Chris Weedon - another solid season for our star right-back although Im thinking of putting him into more of a wingback role next year to see how that will go

Ben Turner - I wish I could get this guy playing well at the beginning of the season. He started slowly once again but got better and better as the season progressed.

Bruce Wheeler - another good season for Bruce, he plays nearly every game and has chipped in with the odd goal which is handy!

Transfers

Morgan was the big success story, whilst Keevil,Hawkins and Crabtree all played their part. Ian Lowe didnt work out in goal so im back onto the search for a new keeper in the summer.

Finances

need something to happen next year, either a cup run or a promotion, because the 4k we are losing each month is starting to add up.

Best eleven/ Best overall eleven

The best eleven for this season I cant argue with too much although any of Mario Nash, Andy McCabe and Kyle Jordan could have partnered Ronnie Morgan up front. As for the overall eleven, I have to take issue with Keevil inclusion as he didnt even get into the seasonal eleven of the only season he has been with us! The rest of it is fine I suppose!

Career Overview

Season    Team			League                   Position    Achievements
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2010/11   North Leigh		Zamaretto D1 South/West	 19th        none
2011/12   North Leigh           Zamaretto D1 South/West  14th        none

Next season: Just looking for a better start to the season. If we can get that and maintain the form of the second half of this season we can push for the playoffs. Its also the final year of my contract so I need to perform well in order to earn a new one!

For this season Im also going to include the ups and downs through all Englands leagues to give you guys an idea of whats going on in the country im managing in. I will also provide major competition winners from around the rest of my game world (like last year) but I want to also go through any club records broken this season. I also have the 2012 European Championships to review as well!

But that'll have to wait cause im gonna be late for my real job...

Got this news just before the fixtures for the new season were announced...

kitspnser2012.png

I though "bloody hell", just what I need with 40k's worth of debt hanging over me!! However on closer inspection of my finances screen it seems like my kit sponsership went up to 703 pounds per year from the previous 500 pounds so Im happy! A bug maybe?!?!

To put that into perspective, my average first team player earns about 20 pound a week on a part time contract so the extra 200 pounds pays for 10 weeks of a players wages which surely cant be bad!

Just before the final stages of the European Championships I got this wonderful news...

newcontract2012-1.png

With no real reputation to speak of I figured extending my contract another year wouldnt do me any harm. Makes it harder for me to be sacked this year at least with the financial trouble the club is finding themselves in.

Gettgin it at the start of the season may also be a sign that the board feel we are making progress, as my last contract renewal only came about with 6 months left on my contract. Im hoping that in the next 2 years we can be challenging for playoff places.

European Championships 2012

Hosts - Poland/Ukraine

EuropeanFootballChampionship2012groupstage1.png

EuropeanFootballChampionship2012groupstage2.png

A few shocks in the group stages thats for sure with Portugal and the Czech Republic knocked out in group A and Italy going home early in group B. Disaster for England as well, as Serbia pip them to second place in the group meaning an early flight home.

EuropeanFootballChampionship2012knockout.png

Germanys victory over Spain might be considered the only real shock of the knockout stages as the rest of the teams in the competition played to the form book with Holland edging out the Germans in the final.

Was going to do some club records but:

1) I cant be bothered!! and

2) I think they would go better in a Season Review so I'll put them in that at the end of this season!!

2012/2013 Preview - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

League expectations: Learn from the experience (!)

FA Cup expectations: First Qualifying Round

FA Trophy expectations: Learn from the experience

Red Insure Cup expectations: 1st Round

Media Prediction: 19th

Wage budget: £731 p/w (currently spending £649 p/w)

Estimated value: £65K

So the board have once again lowered their expectations. It seems simply competing in the division is enough for them so I have zero pressure on me this season. Im a little surprised as the squad is definitely better than at the start of last season and we managed a 14th place finish last year. The only thing that may have caused them to be cautious may be that we have only 1 promoted team in our division this season, at least as far as I can see, so the league will be extremely competitive this season so I want to start well.

Transfers

transfers201213.png

A huge summer clearout this season with no fewer than 18 players given the boot. It waas sad to let go certain players such as Andy McCabe, our top scorer in my first season in charge, and Steve Symes who had just a month or 2 prevoius to his release had contracted a virus keeping him out of the game for 9 months. Both were the wrong side of 30 and bigger wage earners, so with finances tight I decided the time was right.

Just 3 players in and here they are..

Rob McCormick - Should provide the pace at centre-half that Stuart Hole lacks and will hopefully form a strong partnership with Ben Turner.

John Beedon - I approached to loan Beedon from Swindon Supermarine before signing McCormick but rather than cancel the deal I figured he would make decent backup and he isnt costing me a penny!

Yilmaz Askoy - my search for a new goalkeeper has been fustrating, but one of my scouts found this youngster who I will try and work into the first team gradually.

So alot of activity but not many players coming in. The emergance of Paul Wilson into the first team has felt like a new signing though and he adds real pace up front so im just hoping that we can make a much better start to this season compared to the last 2. We need a good run in the FA Cup if possible also as the finances are getting worse despite us cutting down the wage budget slightly.

2012/2013 Pre-Season - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

preseasonfixtures201213.png

A fairly decent preseason for us, in fact it could be argued that it was our best since I joined.

I put the first match defeat to Ilford down to rustiness, particularly as Ilford had already played 3 preseason friendlies prior to our match up.

We went behind against Welsh amateur side Porthcawl however we recovered to put in a good second half display with the scoreline flattering them at the end. The win against Whyteleafe also saw us come back from behind to secure 2 wins on the bounce.

That run ended with defeat in our only away fixture during this preseason, when we fell 1-0 to Daventry in a game in which we dominated but could not score. Their goal from a set piece was the 3rd such goal we had conceded from corners in preseason and remains a worry.

We ended preseason on a high with a 1-0 win over Corinthian-Casuals to give the players a morale boost going into the new season. That coupled with appointed of Sam Keevil as captain seems have really got the players in good spirits going into season start, and they'll need to be as we play relegated Hungerford away for our opening match

Good luck in the coming season. What are your personal expectations?

I dont really want to say for fear of jinxing it all but im hoping for a top half finish this year with maybe a tilt at the playoffs if we get off to a flyer. We have some tough fixtures to begin with so im going to concentrate on trying to win the home games and see what we can pick up on the road, for the first few games anyway, then we'll take it from there!!

Nice steady improvement there.

I doubt the sponsor thing you mention is a bug. Clubs at this level won't make much at all in sponsorship and all sponsors are likely to be local companies.

Cheers Nobby! Its gonna be a long road to promotion but im determined to do it!

In regards to the sponsership, I wasnt saying that the amount of money I got was a bug. Its just that the news item said my sponsership went down from 703 pounds per year to 500 pounds per year. However, when I double checked this in my finance screen, it said that my new deal was in fact 703 pounds per year. So I think the bug is with the news item rather than the amount.

To be honest 703 pounds sounds like alot for a club my size!!

2012/2013 August - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

fixturesaugust2012.png

The fixture list was very cruel to us this season as we started away to recently relegated Hungerford followed by matches against each of the media predicted top 3!!

So in some ways we have had an ok month, grinding out 3 0-0 draws against the best this league has to offer, 2 of those games away from home.

The Hungerford match was hard work in which we created very little, but neither did our opponents and we were worthy of a point. The Clevedon game was the opposite, with ourselves dominating possession and chances, but we couldnt find the net and had to settle for the point.

The game at Mangotsfield was another dull affair which suited us as we fustrated the promotion favourites, rounding off a goalless first month.

tableaugust2012.png

So in many ways a dissapointing start. I really wanted to get off to a flyer this season but the fixtures have been unkind, so Im reletively happy with the start we've made dispite our league position, although our next league game is at home to another relegated side in Cambridge City so we will have to play well to get anything from that.

Transfers

Shabir Kahn - new left back, he has slightly less pace than current left back Crabtree, but has a much more well rounded game overall

Matt O'Halloran - will play on the right side of midfield, he provides a little extra skill on that side of the pitch. I may retrain him to play left midfield as that is his stronger foot.

A nice little milestone for me...

100games.png

As you can see from my record on the right, im not setting the football management world alight, or even the Zamaretto Div 1 South/West for that matter, but there has been a slow and steady improvement at the club so far I hope to keep that going this season.

Great career thread pezza! Love the in-depth month-to-month updates. It seems as thought the squad is getting to what you want. Hopefully this is a year to push into the top half and higher! :)

Great career thread pezza! Love the in-depth month-to-month updates. It seems as thought the squad is getting to what you want. Hopefully this is a year to push into the top half and higher! :)

Cheers Cerud! I do the month to month because im a slow player, if I didnt, there wouldnt be many updates at this stage!! Also when im reading other threads I like to see the ups and downs of a season as they unfold. You can better see the impacts of tactical changes, new signings ect. I admit, its alot of work to post monthly updates though so I understand why people dont do it.

Im hoping for at least a top half finish this year, with maybe a challenge for the playoff places if things go very well, although I havent made the ideal start!

I also see your a fellow Vancouver dweller :) See any Whitecaps games this year? Im a season ticket holder myself!

2012/2013 September - North Leigh F.C - Zamaretto League Division One South/West

sept2012fixture.png

League: Another difficult match started us off this month in the league as we faced recently relegated Cambridge City. Coming into the match they had also drawn their first 3 games. Something had to give! And it was us. We succumbed to a first defeat of the season as we were played off the park. The defeat meant we slipped to 20th and I was getting deja vu as we had gotten off to a bad start yet again.

However we recovered in the best possible way, securing a couple of 2-1 wins over Stourport and Ware to lift the spirits. But the league fixtures for the month ended on a sour note as we lost 1-0 to Bridgwater in a close encounter against yet another of the promotion favourites.

FA Cup: Its looks like we are on a little run!! We are through to the 3rd qualifying round after 3 pretty routine victories over lower league opposition with the win over Daventry Utd particularly pleasing as I tried out a new more attacking tactic. We face West Allotment in the next round but they are also lower league opposition so im hopeful we can progress at least another round and maybe into the competition proper! Also if I lose to a team called West Allotment I dont think I would be able to show my face in North Leigh again!

sept2012table.png

With 2 wins and 2 defeats we have climbed into the top half this month which im pretty pleased with. Our defeats came against good opposition which makes me feel that we are not at that level yet but if we perform well against everyone else we can still have a good season this year. The FA Cup run has also been great and we actually made 11k pounds in the process which was much needed.

At least you brought some excitement back to the fans with a few goals. :D

Cheers Cerud! I do the month to month because im a slow player, if I didnt, there wouldnt be many updates at this stage!! Also when im reading other threads I like to see the ups and downs of a season as they unfold. You can better see the impacts of tactical changes, new signings ect. I admit, its alot of work to post monthly updates though so I understand why people dont do it.

Im hoping for at least a top half finish this year, with maybe a challenge for the playoff places if things go very well, although I havent made the ideal start!

I also see your a fellow Vancouver dweller :) See any Whitecaps games this year? Im a season ticket holder myself!

Your team is more impatient than mine. Thordarson is the 1st sacking of the MLS season. Even terrible Mo Johnston/John Carver/Nick Dasovic lasted longer.

At least you brought some excitement back to the fans with a few goals. :D

Your team is more impatient than mine. Thordarson is the 1st sacking of the MLS season. Even terrible Mo Johnston/John Carver/Nick Dasovic lasted longer.

Yeah, believe it or not attendences have dropped slightly after those 0-0 draws. North Leigh is not the hottest ticket in town!!

As for the Whitecaps, I dont know whats going on!! Just played very well against New York and should have won the match (story of our season, at least at home) and then they go and fire him. I feel he should have had at least the season to see what he could do in the MLS.

Archived