More Interaction

I would DEFINATELY like to see more interaction between the players themselves and the coach. Also, the betting. I would like to see the Bookies 'Odds' for teams, go up or down - as in real life.

I do not think a 2d pitch would work [very little space.] The club logos could be fitted in [ but are not they contractual to the clubs?] All in all, a great game though

I would DEFINATELY like to see more interaction between the players themselves and the coach. Also, the betting. I would like to see the Bookies 'Odds' for teams, go up or down - as in real life.

I do not think a 2d pitch would work [very little space.] The club logos could be fitted in [ but are not they contractual to the clubs?] All in all, a great game though

More interaction would be nice, but if we had 2d pitch, we'd be leaning abit too much towards the PC game, which SI don't want to do. The 2d Pitch has definetley slowed the computer version down, and we don't want it slowing down Handheld. But yeah, More Interaction would be good.

Hmm, I don't know. I seem to love the 2d pitch on the pc version. I think that it enhances the game. But, on the PSP? I really don't know. I just cannot see how it can work. If the programmers, though, can work their genius, and get it to work, then I would be all for it. It would be one hell of a game if they could pull it off.

Archived