Vagner Love, how to get the best from him

Im liverpool start of second season, my defence is solid but last year my team only managed 49 goals which is terrible but managed to finish 5th only conceding around 20

I play two up top but can change if needs be, basically carroll and suarez arent doing the business so needed a proven goalscorer, on fm10 Vagner love was a goal machine so decided on him got him for 9.75 mil bargain if hes anything like fm10.

Anyone know what role/partner would be best for him im thinking of playing suarez in a deeper role and have vagner love bomb on from him.. but my final decision will be made from suggestions made.

I think this is probably the right forum to post in.. if not then let me know :)

And cheers in advance for the help

Cheers for the help but ive finished that season but will definatley consider using him as a poacher and TM run onto ball, thanks N33

And Sarmatian you were exactly right about Suarez and him working well Suarez finished with 26 epl goals in 33 games and Vagner love only got 10 but i noticed his movemnet created space for Suarez and plus vagner love got a useful rating of 7.10 in all competitons with 12 assists overall

Vagner Love is intelligent, technical, creative, fast and agile, great finisher. If you want to exploit all his skills you need to allow him to move relatively freely, deep and laterally, allow him to challenge opponents and encourage him to play others in.

For these reasons, I believe that Vagner Love is most suited to a role of a complete forward. But then again he's capable of playing almost any role.

Archived