How to create a continental contest? Also, How to add teams to an existing one?

Bilzey

Hello, I am working on a British Virgin Island's database, and most of the groundwork is done, the only issue I'm having is getting them into a continental contest. I plan to add The Caribbean Football Union Cup into the game, as it is in the database, just not playable, for the teams who finish 3rd and 4th. (Similar to the Euro cup in Europe.) I would also like to add the top 2 British Virgin Island teams into the North American Champions League. The only problem is, I am pretty savvy with the editor, but I just can't find a way to add them in! It's driving me mad, can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

Bilzey

im workin on the b v islands to an havin the same issue! an wit other countries in europe ive had no issues gettin them into champs league quals an comp etc. So i even tried movin b v islands to europe an changin there co efss like i did with other nations to get tham in the champs league but that failed as well even with an identical set up to me getting great britain into champs league. U had any luck on this yet mate as it's driving me insane now as you can see it's now 5:35 am and im still trying lols! sorry for the awfull spelling grammer etc just very tired.

Archived