Brobs17 Ultimate[.2] 4-1-2-3 11.3

I tried this with a couple of teams a different levels to see how it would do. Using the 'sometimes' tactic with both Sunderland and Rushden & Diamonds. I found that with Rushden and Diamonds it was amazing. After about 10 games i am top of the League and scoring plenty of goals. However one thing that i have noticed - do not select playmakers or target men at this level. I tested it after 5 games when i was top and the goals dried up. I fell to 5th place after 4 games. Still keep the options ticked but don't drag and players into the list. With Sunderland it was the opposite. I was getting some great scores using the same option as with Rushden but they were very inconsistent. Then i dragged the 2 midfielders into the playmakers and i dragged the 3 strikers into the Target Men. What a difference! I beat Chelsea 4-1 in my next game and from the next 10 games i won eight and drew two.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OI that i use:

the FCR and FCL mark specific the DE and DR and closing down always and shown onto foot (weaker foot) in AMR/AML

with this I obtain to stop the advance of the defenses and keep AMR and AML better marked

Okay, I'll give that a try.

Hi Brobz. I'm still having this same problem.

Playing with Newcastle, I've been doing pretty well; beat Liverpool 2-1, Blackburn 3-1, Sunderland 3-1.

Then I come to Swansea in the League Cup - we're heavy favourites and we lose 2-0. I'm almost dreading easy games now because they seem to be a surefire defeat.

Hi Brobz. I'm still having this same problem.

Playing with Newcastle, I've been doing pretty well; beat Liverpool 2-1, Blackburn 3-1, Sunderland 3-1.

Then I come to Swansea in the League Cup - we're heavy favourites and we lose 2-0. I'm almost dreading easy games now because they seem to be a surefire defeat.

Same problem with Liverpool beat: manu 3-1 chelsea 4-2 arsenal 2-0 defeat: blackpool 3-1 stoke 2-0 wigan 3-0

Im Zhemchuzhina-sochi in Russia

been using zero sea's tactic which got me promoted, until i hit a real slump in the premier division

Decided to run yours for the remainder of the season

and so far only played two games, against CSKA Moscow away, one of the harder games if not the hardest, media game me no chance, won 2-1

then at home to Spartak Nalchik, ended 0-0, pretty even game, i probably should have nicked it late on with a one on one, there one of a cluster of teams i should be taking 3 points off at home.

Looking forward to the team gelling into the formation.

I have a few wingers so if theres enough good feedback on your winger tactic i may switch come next season

Just about to give this a go, was just wondering how people got on with the tackling as all the team apart from the 3 st's are on hard tackling, do you get many red cards?, only asking as im liverpool and dont want tohave andy carroll hacking people down every 3 games or luis suarez biting people on the shoulder :D

i've almost completed a third version to this which is completely ridiculously good, it shouldn't be allowed as it feels like i'm cheating its so good Lol, i don't think I should upload it cause its unfair!

I like to cheat :)

i've almost completed a third version to this which is completely ridiculously good, it shouldn't be allowed as it feels like i'm cheating its so good Lol, i don't think I should upload it cause its unfair!

You never cease to amaze with what you bring out next. This current tactic turned it around on my current game using 11.3 patch in League One, had previously gone 1 win in 10, changed to this tactic (far from fluid first game as you can imagine) - won 4 games out of 6, the two games I didn't win I lost by only 1 goal and like I say, things weren't fluid yet and despite this still dominated each game so far. Brilliant. I know a lot of people can quit and give up early on tactics so first season especially if you're a lower league side with not much to spend it can be difficult but once you acquire the players to suit the system coupled with maybe the Wingers version to mix things up it'll create success. Just need to be patient.

Would love to try this new version as it seems to have plenty of potential although this current version is capable of winning everything.

I've been testing your tactics since the start, so I'll be happy to beta test it for you if you like. Just PM me a link.

Your ultimate tactic, tweaked with the instructions to *run from deep* set to "sometimes" for side strikers, "rarely" for the DM and "often" to the central midfielders was already doing great. But if you came up with something even better, please upload. I was eagerly awaiting for someone to crack this year's ME... let's have some fun!

yeah that is strange, the most I ever got up to was 10 goals Hedges, you sure you haven't been cheating? I know theres a glitch in the tactic that enables alot of goals but I don't think it was possible to score 15 against arsenal, espec with Blackpool

wel my friend play with arsenal n everton maybe that y hehe

So you were playing on holiday mode with your friends who were arsenal and everton even tho in the screen shot everton are highlighted (suggesting someone is playing as them) and arsenal are not? hmm

wel my friend play with arsenal n everton maybe that y hehe

Such an obvious cheater, look at the results, he is clearly taking over the opposition team before the games, then playing a youth side with no goalkeeper or something dumb like that.

I know people say play the game you want, it's your game, but what is the point of that?

What are the differences between v2 and v3?

villarrealv.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Villarreal 2012/2013 (same game as earlier presented Betis results. Appointed as Villarreal manager in November 2011)

Primera Division : 4th place (Champions League 4th round qualification)

Copa del Rey : Quarterfinal

Europa League : Runner-up

Tactic used : Brobs17 Ultimate 11.3[.2] Final ('sometimes')

Teamtalk used : Assistant Manager - Ricardo Moniz

Team preparation : none

Training used : SK Training

Think there was a post earlier about the lack of goals from the two outside strikers.

Don't know whether this is coincidence or not, but i've just put 'cut inside/through balls' for the 2 outside strikers. Switch tactic to fully 'wide' and ball down both flanks.

Can someone test this? Seems to result in goals galore with my Valencia team.

This tactic is really great!! i use it with dinamo zagreb, and just won group match in my second season in champions league with juventus 3:1 (away), i bought yaya sanogo and he have 36 goals and 6 assists in 20 games !! on the other hand i noticed that those two outside strikers are not shooting that much and i get red cards really often :( and btw why match preps are set to none?

Just about to give this a go, was just wondering how people got on with the tackling as all the team apart from the 3 st's are on hard tackling, do you get many red cards?, only asking as im liverpool and dont want tohave andy carroll hacking people down every 3 games or luis suarez biting people on the shoulder :D

I dont see many red cards the odd yellow, last few games though the tactic has nosedived for me, lost to lowly placed Terek (away) 4-0 giving 3 penalties away!!!!!

Top tactic mate. Used the 'sometimes' version with my Liverpool side second season was doing poor and had tried most the tactics on here, I gave yours a go and it managed to win me the league from 11 points behind, I lost in the final of the FA cup to Man United, and the champions league final to Juve both I think cause I had my strikers injured and had to play midfielders upfront!

Brobs17,are you going to release this new version of the tactic after testing or did you mean it when you said it was too good and almost a cheat. ( I dont mind if its good or if you take your time to test it, I just like your tactics and interested in the new one).

Think there was a post earlier about the lack of goals from the two outside strikers.

Don't know whether this is coincidence or not, but i've just put 'cut inside/through balls' for the 2 outside strikers. Switch tactic to fully 'wide' and ball down both flanks.

Can someone test this? Seems to result in goals galore with my Valencia team.

I have done this for 3 games, and my outside strikers have scored 5, 4 for 1 of them. This is coupled with the altered run from deeps for the MCs and DMC. I have created a lot more chances. What do you mean with cut inside/through balls though? I have put cut inside for the outside strikers, but can't find anything about through balls. I probably am just being stupid with getting confused by what you mean

I have done this for 3 games, and my outside strikers have scored 5, 4 for 1 of them. This is coupled with the altered run from deeps for the MCs and DMC. I have created a lot more chances. What do you mean with cut inside/through balls though? I have put cut inside for the outside strikers, but can't find anything about through balls. I probably am just being stupid with getting confused by what you mean

just make sure the 2 outside strikers have 'cut inside and through balls' checked!

interesting results though! my valencia side, 4th for the first 2 seasons, won the league with the changes i've suggested, most games beating teams 4/5 one.

just make sure the 2 outside strikers have 'cut inside and through balls' checked!

interesting results though! my valencia side, 4th for the first 2 seasons, won the league with the changes i've suggested, most games beating teams 4/5 one.

i cannot understand clearly too.

st's 'wide play' should be change 'normal' to 'cut inside', right?

in addition, through balls set 'often', and all other settings('run from deep' & 'run with deep' & 'cross ball') change to 'rarely'?

i cannot understand clearly too.

st's 'wide play' should be change 'normal' to 'cut inside', right?

in addition, through balls set 'often', and all other settings('run from deep' & 'run with deep' & 'cross ball') change to 'rarely'?

the only things i've changed from the original is the middle midfielders to run forward often and the dmc to rarely

whilst the strikers - all i've changed is through balls 'often' and 'cut inside' i haven't changed anything else from brobs tactic.

team instructions - 'fully wide' and 'attacking down both flanks'

i have iker munian on the left of the 3, sanogo on the right and cavani down the middle, would like to invest in a left footer for the right attacking slot to cut inside and shoot

This new advice is looking promising..3-0 victory over Tottenham with Liverpool.

Brobs17................i tried your Nov2010 tactic with the left and right forwards coming deep sometimes rather than often, just thought i would report back to you:

I won everything basically: Community Shield, Super Cup, Club World Championship, League Cup, FA Cup, Champions League and Premier League. Currently on a 53 game unbeaten run, and a 33 game scoring streak too. Out of a season of 67 games, i won 63, drew 3 and lost 1 scoring 208 goals and conceding 23............my middle front man scored 57 goals in 47 games and my right sided forward scored 52 goals in 51 games. Thanks once again for all the work you put into these tactics!

englishpremierdivisionic.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Haha Gazza thats just crazy, congrats on the result bro! I am making a thread for the new tactic, it isn't the cheat one which has glitches in the tactic where you can beat teams by ridiculous scorelines (I don't want to release that because it has some crazy settings and isn't realistic + I don't want any of my friends getting hold of it) but it is one that is so good your team will play way above what is expected, for example you could get champions league football with someone like Wolves

Archived