Winning Tactic

The First Time I Used The winning tactic it was very successful. ive tried to do the sae thing now, it just doesnt CLICK! ive one 1 league title and 9 cups in 2011 but before it was WAY more successful, ive used the samet types of player and still NOTHING! I am On FMH 2006 By The Way. My friend hacked into it so i can do transfer updates and it has all the features of FHM 07 Except for New formation. Can some please tell me how to improve this, or can some just give me a WHOLE new tactic together. I Am Still on FHM06 By The Way! This Is also the PSP Version. Thanks In Advance....... icon14.gif

The First Time I Used The winning tactic it was very successful. ive tried to do the sae thing now, it just doesnt CLICK! ive one 1 league title and 9 cups in 2011 but before it was WAY more successful, ive used the samet types of player and still NOTHING! I am On FMH 2006 By The Way. My friend hacked into it so i can do transfer updates and it has all the features of FHM 07 Except for New formation. Can some please tell me how to improve this, or can some just give me a WHOLE new tactic together. I Am Still on FHM06 By The Way! This Is also the PSP Version. Thanks In Advance....... icon14.gif

Archived