Elegans Elite skin for FM11

nik33

elitemmenu.png

With Ozo's permission -the creator of Elegans 2- I upgraded his beautiful skin to one of the best choices for those who play FM using, more or less, bigger screens.

Bolder texts, bigger and more informative panels to take advantage of the free space, easy choice from 5 backgrounds and a lot more, in a clean and easy on the eyes skin: Elegans Elite.

fmgreece_logo_twitterr_bigger.png

To visit the original fmgreece.gr topic with the latest download link for the skin

click here!

To see more screenshots (resized from 1680x1050), visit the above link and open the spoilers.

Player Profile (with a more stylish design)

eliteprofile.png

Scouting Screen (with more info about scouts' attributes)

elitescouts.png

Background selector

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/748/elitebselector.png

I like the titlebar backgrounds logos you added, what else did you add? If you want, send me the xmls and I will add them to the next version, with you credited for your work.

I like the titlebar backgrounds logos you added, what else did you add? If you want, send me the xmls and I will add them to the next version, with you credited for your work.

I'll send you the skin mate when I'm finished. Trying to add the things user suggested about the PPMs and stuff on FMGreece. Or are you looking into that?

You can read greek? I haven't looked about the ppms yet, feel free to fix it! What other things?

Translater lol.. Em changed colour of searchbar, font colour to white instead of gold, the background logos, took away scrolling in player instructions, Kits slightly bigger. Works great in my monitor resolution.

Quick Q.... How do we adjust the size of the kits on the match overview screen? They are mahhoosive!

Plus would like to know how I can resize the area that displays the players name on the tactics pitch, the shirts are large and the names appear under the shirts like Van Pers... instead of the full name.

Quick Q.... How do we adjust the size of the kits on the match overview screen? They are mahhoosive!

Plus would like to know how I can resize the area that displays the players name on the tactics pitch, the shirts are large and the names appear under the shirts like Van Pers... instead of the full name.

For the tactic pitch open up pitch tactics component.xml and locate

<!-- create tactic button (I hate this, but it's a hack solution pending a redesign of the panel) -->

<widget class="embedded_action_button" id="crtt" text="Create Tactic[COMMENT: tactics screen; action to display tactic creator wizard]" auto_size="all" embed_in_frame="true" click_event="asop"/>

</container>

<widget class="pitch_with_tactics" id="ptch">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />

<boolean id="vert" value="true"/>

<integer id="pprd" value="3"/>

<boolean id="pitch_use_player_kit" value="true" />

<boolean id="pitch_use_curved_tactics_runs" value="false" />

<boolean id="perspective" value="false" />

<flags id="pitch_player_name_font" value="fonts/vera" />

<integer id="pitch_player_name_size" value="8" />

<integer id="pitch_kit_height" value="45" />

<integer id="pitch_kit_width" value="45" />

Just change that value until it fits in.

And the kits open match incidents.xml

and locate to

<!-- team kit picture -->

<!-- comment out to show logos instead of kits -->

<container height="170" width="170">

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" layout_children="true"/>

<container class="kit_picture" id="mikp" scale_picture="true"/>

</container>

And just change the height and width until your happy.

Wow nice skin, when are the tweaked version coming :)

Maybe you guys can make 2 skins in 1 rar file ?

elegans elite and elegans elite tweaked maybe.

Can i upload and post this skin on our site at fmsweden.se and i will of course give you both credit for it ?

or just you nik33 if the tweaked version is gonna be delayed for a while.

Cheers!

Ι will take Kevin's work when he sends me, pass it into the skin and upload v1.1 today with credits to him too of course. Will try to check out the ppm in the weekend too.

I was thinking about two settings to choose as I liked the gold in the high attributes for this skin :)

Nice work with the titlebar and the footer.

I changed back the attrs row sizes because this version is for bigger screens, but check out the fmgreece topic 'cause I added yesterday a link to the panels modified for those who have smaller screens and can't see the attributes, so we're all happy!

Will upload the new version later this evening

PS. Was thinking about moving the player/club name and description a little righter to avoid being into the background logo

Nice work with the titlebar and the footer.

I changed back the attrs row sizes because this version is for bigger screens, but check out the fmgreece topic 'cause I added yesterday a link to the panels modified for those who have smaller screens and can't see the attributes, so we're all happy!

Will upload the new version in about an hour!

PS. Was thinking about moving the player/club name and description a little righter to avoid being into the background logo

Good stuff mate, looking forward to it, hopefully the PPMs be sorted soon then I'm gonna start a new game :D hehe..

v1.1 is ready for download, check the link.

Many new features [titlebar background logos, new coloured footer etc]; a lot of them worked by Kevinmatt.

Will update screenshots later

Can i upload and post this skin on our site at fmsweden.se and i will of course give you both credit for it ?

or just you nik33 if the tweaked version is gonna be delayed for a while.

Cheers!

Can i do this? :)

And the credit will go to both you nik33 and Kevinmatt!

nik33 How did you change the attributes colours? I tried it with the original Elegan and found yours and though I like it very much, I really am obsessive about my attribute colours yet I cannot change it. I tried editing the elegan elite.xml in settings but that didn't work and it didn't work back when I tried to use the original Elegan either. It would be much appreciated if you could help me out.

Thanks

There's a guide somewhere, it's easy: open elegans settings and modify the values there, you'll find it. You must reload the skin then.

Also, v1.2 is up

• 2 weeks later...

Whenever the elegans elite folder is anywhere in my Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011 (does not even have to be the skins folder), it completely destroys the skin I normally use "FM 2011 Better Backgrounds" by Kev Radestock. Maybe due to the settings.xml or so being loaded no matter whether the skin is active?

Mostly noticeable is that inbox items can't be read anymore as the font is suddenly turquoise instead of black/blue.

Archived