Training, Coaching and how to play.

Greetings, fellow FMers.

I just want to start off by saying that this is (hopefully) not just another noob topic. I'm not just asking a simple question which could be taken in the "stupid questions" thread.

I've been playing this game until recently for a very long time, but I took a break when it went from being CM to FM. Well, I went over to ps2 and fifa. More over to the interesting stuff tho.

I know a lot of people, including a lot of the users on this forum, is very good at this game, and know everything about it - that's mostly the reason that I post this topic here. Since I'm completely outdated I have a few ideas to help me going, which probably already is out there. The tactics part is fine, but that's about it. I have trouble with training schedules, training coaches etc.

My first question is if there's a tool out there to help me making a specific training schedule for every player in my squad, which is less time consuming than it is with the regular setup. For instance a window where I load my game and get the squad list where I can sort the players position wise, and then get a menu on the side where I can slide the training bars and easily save it to my game. It would save a massive amount of time, and I'm sure there's people out there who've made a tool like that. I'm not demanding it, I'm just asking ;-)

That's about it for now. I'm having trouble finding great coaches, but I'll figure that out in a while I believe.

Sorry if this topic is considered as spam. If it is, just leave it empty - I won't bump it :-)

Cheers all!

Not sure if what you're looking for is out there but if not pop over to SFrasers thread on training which gives a great insight into how training works in the game and the building blocks needed to easily design individual schedules

Archived