3d Match Engine Kit Colour...

Chrisuki

Hey guys, i'm sorry if this has been answered but i have had a good look and can't find anything! so please be gentle to a newbee like myself!

Anyhow..

I've changed my teams (Leicester) kits to some custom kits i made and now i want to try and make them resemble what they look like in 3d match view.. I want to really change the colour of my away kit as the yellow kit is horrible.. So how do i go about doing this?? I tried using FMRTE and i changed them to white with blue stripes and they show up on the tactics screen fine but when it comes to the 3d match engine it's still yellow???

If anyone can help me i'd be much appreicated as this yellow kit is driving me bonkers! haha

You'll need to also create new 3D kits for them aswell as Leicester are a licensed team.

Ahhh really? i guess it's back to Photoshop then! lol...

Thanks for your help, oh do you know how i would go about changing the team colour bar at the top of the screen (tactics, etc, etc) when i'm away to white instead of yellow?

Michael, i tried but i didn't get nowhere with FMRTE, it changed certain menus but not the ones i wanted... Maybe if i show you these examples you will be able to help me more? And if it is possible in FMRTE could you tell me just what i have to change.. Thanks

fm1ex.jpg

fm2ex.jpg

Well i tested the official editor and started a new game and that worked.. But i really wanna make changes for my saved game, i don't wanna lose all the hard work i have done.. So i'm hoping someone can help me here!

There should be a text colour option for each kit aswell (and an icon colour if you want to change the 2D dots) that controls the in match colours, though if I remember changing the colours doesn't affect past matches only future matches, though if you change the home colours that'll change the titlebar colours outside of the match once you reload the screen.

There should be a text colour option for each kit aswell (and an icon colour if you want to change the 2D dots) that controls the in match colours, though if I remember changing the colours doesn't affect past matches only future matches, though if you change the home colours that'll change the titlebar colours outside of the match once you reload the screen.

Yeah i was doing that..BUT i didn't know the changes don't come into effect till you do what you said, so hopefully that will do it now.. Oh does the changes stay once you save the game? or do you have to keep using FMRTE?

You talk about a yellow kit but you show screenshots of the blue kit? i'm not understanding what was the problem

That was just an example, it's the same procedure but i just used the home kit as an example

Archived