Tactical Guidance: Manchester United FC

I have created a tactic for man utd seeing as i cant find ones that suit the way i want to play on the forum.

Can someone help me in answering these questions.....

1. How many clicks should i set my defensive line?

( Considering i am playing a stopper/cover combo with attacking fullbacks, a deep lying defeding playmaker and an attacking centre mid)

2. What role should i have Rooney on? I usually like to have 2 forwards on attack duty but im not sure.

I play 4-2-4 (4-4-2 with AMR/L)

I use the normal base for the 4-4-2 and move the MR/L to AMR/L. I dont touch any defensive settings.

GK - VDS - Def

RB - Rafael - Wing Back - Auto

CBR - Ferdinand - Defend - Cover

CBL - Vidic - Defend - Stopper

LB - Evra - Wing Back - Auto

MCR - Fletcher/Hargreaves - BWM - Defend

MCL - Anderson - AP - Supp (or Scholes/Carrick DLP - Supp)

AMR - Valencia - Winger - Attack

AML - Nani - Inside Forward - Attack

STR - Rooney - Complete Forward/Trequartista - Attack

STL - Hernandez - Poacher - Attack (or Berbatov - Trequartista - Attack, when partnering Rooney on Complete Forward - Attack)

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong forum to ask. This sub-forum is for people who wants to share THEIR tactic for others to try.

Ask you question in the main TT&F forum please.

But to answer your question, playing a team as good as Man Utd, I would use high d-line becuase you defenders are fast, and the high d-line allow you to compress the midfield and win the ball back quickly, give you more possession.

Personally, I would use Rooney as a complete forward. Whether as a support or attack duty depends on who his partner is.

Archived