Goal Updates font colour (how to put the team that's scored in blue)

I've searched the forum and the internet for how to do this but can't find a thread on it anywhere - can anybody advise?

I use the the Goal Updates widget during my matches (on TV View) and with the FM default skin when a team scores or has a player sent off, you know which team it is because their score is in blue - for example this:

Portsmouth 1-7 Southampton (Lambert, R)

I've since downloaded the FM Crowd skin which doesn't include this - both the scores are white and if you're not sure who the player plays for then you don't know which team has scored the goal, or had the player sent off etc. So how can I edit this?

I've used Resource Archiver to put 3 panels in... Match goal update, match goal update floating & match goal update small - but none of these have done the trick.

Any ideas anyone cause I'm stumped!

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for that - do you know where in the settings I can find this particular bit? Cheers :)

something to do with scores i will try and find this skin and see what i can find

This section i think it is that needs changing:

This colour red="248" green="239" blue="210" is a cream/yellow maybe looks white

<!-- special colours -->

<colour name="match incident" red="248" green="239" blue="210"/> <!-- incident -->

<colour name="match goal" red="248" green="239" blue="210"/> <!-- goal -->

<colour name="match own goal" red="208" green="166" blue="148"/> <!-- own goal -->

<colour name="match penalty" red="248" green="239" blue="210"/> <!-- penalty -->

<colour name="match missed penalty" red="248" green="239" blue="210" alpha="130"/> <!-- missed penalty -->

<colour name="match yellow card" red="237" green="239" blue="95"/> <!-- yellow card -->

<colour name="match red card" red="255" green="99" blue="99"/> <!-- red card -->

<colour name="match injury" red="255" green="158" blue="115"/> <!-- injury -->

<colour name="match man of match" red="236" green="67" blue="0"/> <!-- man of match -->

<colour name="match substitute" red="255" green="255" blue="255" alpha="100"/><!-- substitute -->

I am not 100% sure if above is the correct settings but ive tried

Archived