4-3-3 TOTAL MOBILITY v2 11.3 (classic tactic)

Hey dimartino!!! Love your tactic. Used Brobs17 tweaked tactic with Roma....won 9-0 away at Genoa, IMMENSE :) Up 6-0 after 30 minuts, love it! First season, no transfers

Julio Sergio

Cassetti Burdisso Mexes Riise

Simplicio De Rossi Brighi

Taddei Borriello Vucinic

Using the Brobs17 tweaked tactic with Norwich City. 37 games into my season and i'm in 12th place, comfortably in mid table. Thing is i'm easily the highest scorers in the League with 78 goals, however i've conceded 73 GOALS in just 37 games, virtually 2 goals a game. Any ideas as to what I can do to tighten up the leaky defence, the players i've got are hardly awful. I've only kept 4 clean sheets all season. I'm only 6 points off the play-offs so with a decent defence i'd have comfortably been up there.

Using the Brobs17 tweaked tactic with Norwich City. 37 games into my season and i'm in 12th place, comfortably in mid table. Thing is i'm easily the highest scorers in the League with 78 goals, however i've conceded 73 GOALS in just 37 games, virtually 2 goals a game. Any ideas as to what I can do to tighten up the leaky defence, the players i've got are hardly awful. I've only kept 4 clean sheets all season. I'm only 6 points off the play-offs so with a decent defence i'd have comfortably been up there.

I only use the "v2 Brobs17 tactic" i away games against big teams.

I tried "v2 Brobs17 tactic" home againt Olympique Lyon and Girondins Bordeaux and lost them in my game with LOSC Lille.

In my Game with AaB i did the same (see #50)

Maybe this will help you..????

Cheers mate, i'll give that a try then. Just now starting pre-season for my second year, going to try and buy some reinforcements for my back 4 and the defensive midfield 3. Scoring is something i'm not worried about considering I ended scoring 95 goals in 46 games, so just over 2 goals a game. With a tighter defence this tactic would be unstoppable.

Cheers mate, i'll give that a try then. Just now starting pre-season for my second year, going to try and buy some reinforcements for my back 4 and the defensive midfield 3. Scoring is something i'm not worried about considering I ended scoring 95 goals in 46 games, so just over 2 goals a game. With a tighter defence this tactic would be unstoppable.

Lille have a great mittfield for this tactic and all players are in the club from the start.:

Rio Mavuba 26y (DM)

Stéphane Dumont 27y (DM)

Yohan Cabaye 24y (MC/DM) training for a new position (DM)

Florent Balmont 30y (MC/DM) training for a new position (DM)

Arnaud Souquet 18y (MC/DM) training for a new position (DM)

Pierre-Baptiste Baherlé 19y (DM)

Loret Sadiku from Sweden is a young DM and i play him at DMCL place

Started my second season with Norwich, brought in some defensive players to try and tighten up the squad but i've conceded 15 goals in the first 5 games yet again. 5 of those 15 goals were against Oldham and Rotherham in the League Cup. In between those results was a 5-2 thrashing at Leicester and a 3-0 loss at home to Boro. I'm dumbfounded as to what to do.

Started my second season with Norwich, brought in some defensive players to try and tighten up the squad but i've conceded 15 goals in the first 5 games yet again. 5 of those 15 goals were against Oldham and Rotherham in the League Cup. In between those results was a 5-2 thrashing at Leicester and a 3-0 loss at home to Boro. I'm dumbfounded as to what to do.

The 3 DMs most have high stamina, 15+.

I really enjoyed using this with my Sheff Wed side, but then I got a job with Man City and they have too many good MC/AMCs to be left out in the cold. Shame, cos I was having great results with it.

Highly recommended for anyone who can mould their squad to fit it though.

Actually, scratch my last comment. I haven't found anything that works quite as well as this (my previous fave being Brobs17's Rarely tactic) so I've actually sacrificed all my AMC talent in my Man City side for the sake of using this, and I think it's been worth it.

Fantastic tactic. Had 2 great seasons with Arsenal. First year Won the league with 100pts scoring over 100 goals. Won Fa and League cup, lost in the final of champions league to Real Madrid.

Second season, won the league, Fa cup and Champions league beating Milan in the Final 8-1.

In the league I gained 109 points and scored 128 goals conceded 28.

Only teamed minor things to suite the Arsenal squad and didn't go too crazy with signings. Very important you have right players for the positions.

Season 1.

Gk Almunia

Lb Clichy

Rb Sagna

Cb Vermalen

Cb Djorou (sp)

Rcm Cesc Fab

Cm Song

Lcm Denilson

Scr Wallcot

Sc Gamiero

scl RVP

2 year

In Jan replaced Almunia with Neuer. Sold RVP and put Hulk Scl, sold Denilson and bought M'via (sp).

Scr and scl need to be super fast and need to cross and be able to score. Sc needs to be your best finisher and speed helps a lot. No not have anyone that likes to drop deep, they must run forward all the time hence selling RVP. The 3 cm's need to have high work rate and stamina. Cesc plays well even though he is not a great takeler, he rated 7.7 for the season with 30 assists. Wilshire covers cesc on the cmr.

More people need to try this.

Oh I'm using the tweaked brobs17 tactic.

Scr and scl need to be super fast and need to cross and be able to score. Sc needs to be your best finisher and speed helps a lot. No not have anyone that likes to drop deep, they must run forward all the time hence selling RVP. The 3 cm's need to have high work rate and stamina. Cesc plays well even though he is not a great takeler, he rated 7.7 for the season with 30 assists. Wilshire covers cesc on the cmr.

This seems to be class information.

Di Martino, Brobs, could you two find yourselves in this quote?

oh and billy2shots, do you mean DM instead of CM when talking about your midfielders?

mw7ac0_th.png

I really like the formation of this tactic. Having a midfield coming from the back helps more than a midfield which sits up. I have converted it to TC and made some tweaks to give it a Barcelonaesque play. Check the screenshot and see if it worked. You need mentally advanced midfielders and it works like a charm. I provided the link for my tweaked version below. All credit goes to the original creator.

For the midfield, try to get players with good Determination, Work Rate, Creativity, Flair, Decisions. For the forwards, Off the Ball and Teamwork makes it really fun to watch.

http://www.box.net/shared/pd18b461c8rsyy2lthix

This seems to be class information.

Di Martino, Brobs, could you two find yourselves in this quote?

oh and billy2shots, do you mean DM instead of CM when talking about your midfielders?

Yes, sorry I meant dm. The centre one needs good anticipation as he will make lots of interceptions. As long as the all have good work rate and stamina you can carry a more attacking player like cesc. Don't think you could get away with Ganso or Pastore but Modric or Hamsik could play rdm.

Archived