Modify the rule of foreigners without recreating the xml of the country. How?

RRochaSPFC

Hello! Sorry for my bad English ...

I would like to create a game in Europe carrying the top leagues (Italy, Spain, England, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Turkey, Russia, etc.) with the old rule no more than 3 foreign country. Is there a practical way to change this rule without having to re-create the xml from all countries?

Note: My idea is to cancel the agreement "European Union"(that I know do) and change the rules of all these foreign countries, allowing them all to have the same rule: 3 foreign country, a rule similar to that used For example, in Brazil. For example, an Italian team could take your entire squad players only three non-Italians, a Russian team might have only three non-Russian, etc.. But as I just want to change this information, I will not recreate all divisions from all these countries, you see?

I'm trying to do the same. I succeeded with the Netherlands but I ran into fatal errors when I do the same with for instance Italy, Germany and Spain. I haven't tried other countries yet. I tried to contact SI but i'm still awaiting a reply for my erros

I also could not edit the alloys in this way, but keep trying.

You know where we can download the major leagues (as I mentioned in first post)? If we lowered the files, just editariamos rules for foreigners, would be easier.

Nope, same fatal error. BUT if i don't get a satisfying reply of SI I will recreate these countries. I guess it will be possible then but it will take a LOT more time :(

EDIT: you speak Dutch?

I did not want to rebuild those countries, because I think a lot of work to be only a small change. You know where to download these alloys and only edit what you want? I have enough experience with the editor, including the advanced panel, then it would be difficult to edit, but does not want all the work to edit all leagues.

Oh, I only speak Portuguese, I'm from São Paulo, Brazil.

You can limit the number of hires in the third (or any other amount, I'll play with 3) a foreign team? Or you can only limit the amount of foreigners in the field? I would like to prevent the hiring of foreign quarter (as was the case before the European Union), and how is the club can have as many foreigners want to cast, since only three places in the field.

quovadis, i speak portuguese, so.

You can limit the number of hires in the third (or any other amount, I'll play with 3) a foreign team? Or you can only limit the amount of foreigners in the field? I would like to prevent the hiring of foreign quarter (as was the case before the European Union), and how is the club can have as many foreigners want to cast, since only three places in the field.

Archived