Top 10 Tactics - The Best Tactic to all the Teams

Well, every day I see more people asking for my tactical team that is so, for my team that is baked, and now I'll put some of my most successful tactics in various tactical designs.

Football Manager 2010

Included in this package are four tactical success created in Football Manager 2010:

Spain

I put this name because the team plays with the ball but it is not offensive, quite the contrary, she gets the ball to goal and not take it gets to be very efficient.

Tactical drawing: 4-2-2-2

Main Title Awarded: World Cup Teams Cup - Cameroon (2 x 2 with Spain in the final and victory in penaltys)

Strengths: Good exchange of passes

Weakness: Brand few goals

Real Madrid Hybrid

I've used at Real Madrid and was very satisfactory. The "hybrid" comes from combining the tips of my tactics beck_ with pre-assembled. rs. Many will say why it worked was tested in the Real ...

Tactical drawing: 4-2-3-1

Main Title Awarded: Champions League - Real Madrid (victory over Dynamo Kiev)

Strengths: Very good offensively. Most goals scored

Weakness: Any counter-attack was a danger, but not impossible to win so many titles.

4-4-2 Coringão

I just realized what I say in virtually all of my tactics that they do not take a lot of goals but neither do many kkkk. Like Spain, it is not offensive, but it is the result, and won several tournaments with Corinthians. I also had good user acceptance.

Tactical drawing: 4-2-2-2

Main Title Awarded: Libertadores - Corinthians (I lost the first game of 2 x 0, recovered, if I remember correctly, for 4 x 1 out upon the Cross)

Strengths: Well consistent defensively

Weakness: If the team losing the chances to score that has a problem. They play a football result.

4-3-3 Winner

Just downloaded the tactic of all I've done that and brought greater results. I'll be honest and say that 60% of titles had help from the Bug Corner, however, after the tactic is contested, it was used without bug corner by myself and other users. Result: More Titles ...

Tactical Design: 4-0-3-0-3

Main Title Awarded: Countless ... Difficult to place a single

Strengths: A tractor ... Many shots from afar.

Weakness: Any counter-attack was a danger, but not impossible to win so many titles.

Football Manager 2011

Here are six tactics created in Football Manager 2011.

Real Madrid

I did on vacation after a study on how to play for Real Madrid, I based on statistics and Heat Maps.

Tactical drawing: 4-2-3-1

Main Title Awarded: Liga BBVA

Strengths: Very good offensively. Most goals scored

Weakness: My reply is so good that also lost to Barcelona.

My Way

If you've read everything written so far, you probably know the idea of ​​tactical UHAUHAUAHUA. Everyone carries the marking and is in no hurry to make goal. I always say that if I did not make goal, at least a point I already have. Yes, I know, I'm the cancer Bonito Soccer!

Tactical drawing: 4-5-1

Main Title Awarded: Champions League Unbeaten Zon Zagros - Porto / Portugal Cup - Nacional Madeira

Strengths: Marking enviable.

Weakness: Rarely does heavy defeats. (If this is a weak point ...)

4-2-2-2 Pica Galaxies Final

This was never put before the forum. I did along with the Technical Vitor. Actually it is 60% tactics because he told me what I wanted and I put into practice.

Tactical Design: 1-3-1-2-1-2

Main Title Awarded: Campeonato Brasileiro

Strengths: Very well balanced.

Weakness: None out of the ordinary.

Tiki Taka

Tactics-based Barcelona's style of play very well accepted in other forums. Plenty of possession and shots.

Tactical drawing: 4-3-3

Main Title Conquered: All titles with Barcelona / E series with the Bangor

Strengths: Exchanges of passes

Weakness: If your defenders are bad, the attacks are dangers.

4-3-3 Steamroller

Do not be scared, but this tactic also makes my style as well as My Way. However, it is targeted for attack. Attack for me has to be equal Steamroller, smothering the opponent! Not tested much but is a tip for those who want a lightning strike.

Tactical drawing: 4-3-3

Main Title Awarded: English Super Cup

Strengths: Massacre

Weakness: It imposes a rate of play very high and very tired players.

Palander 4-1-2-1-2

Finally, my best tactic in this FM. A more balanced that alternates between defensive and offensive automatically. You can make subtle changes in it without changing the pattern of play.

Tactical Design: Diamond Closed

Main Title Awarded: Countless ...

Strengths: Balanced and works anywhere without good players technically.

Weakness: When the team does not penetrate the defense, kick very far, wasting opportunities.

Well, this is ... Here's Diamond, Trident, Magic Square ... See what fits your team and test!

Hope this helps:

Download it here

Credits: Google Tradutor (hahaha)

Archived