FM11: Abel Hernandez

Abel is a beast of a striker who starts at Palermo as a 19 year old.

AbelHernndezProfile_Attributes.png

He is pretty expensive at the start of the game I think, scout reports usually say about 22 million English pounds I believe.

Here he is in 2016, almost entirely AI developed, wish I could claim it but it was nothing to do with me! I think he is very near the top end of his potential, which is

AbelHernndezProfile_Attributes-2.png

Take a look at his record in his first season in England, simply incredible. I taught him the PPM "tried first time shots" and he played up front on his own last season. He is playing on the left of a front two this season and still doing the goods.

AbelHernndezHistory_CareerStats.png

Anyone else had any experience with him? What other PPMs do you think I should teach him? I was thinking of getting him to try to break the offside trap like Torres, who he is fairly similar to in attributes I think.

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

I played him extensively (as a palermo fan i have already started 3 careers) and i have to say; he's decent but not top notch imo. I'm now on 2 11.3 saves and he's much more consistent then on the previous data, but still a bit random. He needs about 2 seasons to mature and develop. It would be best if you have a mentally great striker to tutor him. His dribbling/finishing/first touch always go up nicely, as well as his physicals, but somehow he needs quite a focus on the mental part.

If you can that right, you got an excellent quick poacher. But i doubt his price will justify it (as he's already expensive in the first season and only getting higher priced when he develops). I think there are better and cheaper young options.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived