FM11: Ravel Morrison

Absolutely love this guy. Here he is at the start:

RavelMorrisonProfile_Attributes-2.png

Here's him in 2016:

RavelMorrisonProfile_Attributes.png

Check out his career stats:

RavelMorrisonHistory_CareerStats.png

As you can see he has stepped up through the leagues with my Luton team with fantastic success, I was delighted when he refused to renew his Man Utd contract and sign for me permanently.

Ravel is immensely versatile, though his natural position is AMC I have never used him there as I don't have one in my tactics. In the first season he mostly played in central midfield and did okay, but he has been awesome in the AMR slot (he is Accomplished in both AMR and MC). Surprisingly, his best form came when I played him as an AML, where he is only "Competent" (think that is the one underneath Accomplished, right?). His form in this position won him the English Player of the Year.

EnglishPremierDivisionAwards_AwardWinners.png

What a guy! Anyone else have experiences with him?

Cheers.

Ive brought Ravel up through the ranks in my United save and he is indeed awesome, my fave player on the game atm. I've trained him to play as an AMR Inside Forward. I wanted him to be like an English C Ronaldo, and i reckon I'm doing pretty well. He broke into my first team during the latter stages of my second season, and then scored two goals in the Champions League final. This is an old screenshot of him:

if8y06.jpg

His off the ball has gone up to 13 though, as has his long shots to 16 and his composure to 11

I got Giggs to tutor him, then got Park to tutor him and his determination shot up. He's also on his own personal training session which just focus's on attacking really, which helped his finishing and dribbling, once it got that high i changed the schedule to make him more tactically aware etc. I think that him being in the first team squad consistently has also helped alot.

• 2 weeks later...

Brought him in from Rangers for £1million at the age of 24 for my Lyon team. Such a quality backup (my first choice AMC is untouchable), always seems to grab a wondergoal (similar to

when coming off the bench. Goes past players for fun. He looked like this when I signed him, pretty much the same now.

If he does play it's normally as advanced playmaker set to attack (AMC). Works really well for him.

Archived