Balkan League, Nation rules error!

srpskiheroj

Well hello, i finally started and created a Balkan league consisting of the teams from the last yugoslav league 91"

Bosnia was made into Balkan with modifications, the other nations were the same. Thing is i have made Balkanska Liga which has 4 under divisions, Serbian league, croatian league, bosnian/macedonian League and Slovenian/Montenegrian league. So that the 4 relegation places in Balkanska Liga which contains 23 would split into the 4 sections. So every underleague would have one promotion place. My first erros is saying: All the teams in balkanska liga needs to be assigned the parent division or child division, not both. I have tried everything, edited regional leagues etc, etc... Anyone here who would like the editor file and look up what i did wrong? I also would like to change the championsleague spots but is this not possible? I cant change nation rules again without removing Balkans nations rule = stupid?

Thanks for the help if anyone knows anything about this!

Not how it works.

The balkan top league needs to be a SEPERATE entity or else it wont work.

Heres an example of how it should be:

1. Balkanska Liga(no sub divisions, 4 relegation spots)

2. 2 Balkanska Liga(tick has sub divisions, add all the leagues you want to use as sub divisions, tick promotion places and set it to one)

-Serbian League

-Croatian League

-Bosnian/Macedonian League

-Slovenian/Motenegrian League

(all of these are sub divisions)

Only put teams in the subdivisions of the 2. balkanska liga, not the top one. And noticing something, slovenian and montegro being together is going to be hell as you can't really do it due to regional boundaries, you'd need to put nations that border on each other together or teams are going to be all over the place.

Hm what do you mean with the border thingy? all thoose countries are for themselver? Slovenia, serbia, croatia, montenegro and macedonia are independent, 1 and 2 balkanska liga is in bosnia aka balkan and so are the 4 sub divisions with the clubs making them balkan teams? Or is that a problem? Btw THANK you for your answer!

If you want a league to be only Slovenian and Montenegrian teams, it's pretty much impossible is what im getting at as you have to set up regional boundaries so teams from Croatia or Serbia dont find their way into that league.

There is a FM10 league made by Stevenhp that has a top league containing Dutch, Belgium, Scottish and Portuguese teams, with relegation to their respective nations leagues.

I believe he has made it so that each year the bottom 4 of each nation were relegating to the right leagues. That means that if the top 4 of your Balkan league is made of Bosnian teams, the lowest Bosnian team will relegate anyway. I am not sure if this works for FM11 too and if this is what you want. Just search for posts made by Stevenhp. I believe it was called Atlantic League.

Archived