Editor help FM2011 ver11.3

SM1985

I'm looking for some guidance on using the editor. I have used it before so know my way about the editor to an extent, but I'm no expert.

I have a few problems before, any help would be appreciated.

1) I want to create a database where every player is unattached. Is there a quick way to do this? Currently the only method I know is to set the maximum number of search results and then search for all players whose club does not equal <blank>, highlight them all, click edit and change club contract to none. However, this only works on my editor with groups of smallish amounts, any large amounts result in the editor hanging, which makes it a pretty long task. If anyone has such a database they'd be willing to share or any tips on a quick way to do this?

Also, if anyone has done this before, how did you find it worked? Did your database load all well known players etc or were there any missing players or problems?

2) I'm also working on an editor database updating it with transfers as and when they happen. Now that the season is finished, I want to cancel all loans. Is there a way cancel all loans quickly? At the moment I have no way of filtering players who have a loan deal set up? I also want to be able to filter on players with future transfers set, so I can go through and complete their transfers, are either of these possible? Again alternatively if anyone has such a database they'd be willing to share, that'd be great?

3) I have created custom nation rules for the scottish league, however I am having trouble with fixture scheduling. Usually at least twice a season, some of the teams who manage to stay in Europe up to the group stages or further of Europa or Champs League end up getting games scheduled in quick succession (i.e. 3 games in 5-6 days). I've also had trouble with some games being scheduled the day a lot of players are travelling to meet up with the international team. Anyone got any tips on how to avoid this?

4) Is it possible to set more than one set of nation rules per database? If so, how

5) Finally, I tried to set squad registration rules for Scotland. All I wanted was a squad size of 25, similar to premiership, however I wanted to set that U21 players did not need registered, but can't figure out how to do this? Anyone any tips on doing this.

Apologies for size of post and if I've repeated old threads, I tried searching for a while and found a few posts about the same topics that were either slightly different problems or never answered the question, maybe i'm rubbish with search engines or impatient who knows, but any help would be greatly appreciated

Archived