4-3-3 tactic by cedaynayt...inspired by Total Mobility and tried with Porto

First, I want to say hello...This is my first message and tactic sharing...I downloaded total mobility tactic from another FM site and when I tried it, I was amazed. Still there were a few things to change. I tried to fix this and I created a new tactic with no striker. I am open to your all suggestions please let me know If you find something wrong, I'll try to fix it. If you have any questions about the tactic, you can ask and I answer.

There are a few pictures which may give you some information about the tactic:

http://imageshack.us/g/34/formationr.jpg/

And the download link is:

http://www.2shared.com/file/VA-5Till/4-3-3_tactic_by_cedaynayt__Por.html

the only decent side you played against was Lille and they beat you... winning against crap teams does not show anything

the only decent side was Lille? you gotta be kidding me.

porto-benfica: 5-0(supertaça)

porto-braga: 4-0

porto-lille: 2-0(with a lot of CCCs)(and when they beat me, they beat me with two set pieces and I missed 5 CCCs on 15 shots)

porto-sporting: 3-0

porto-braga: 3-0

porto-sporting: 4-1

after I created this topic , I continued my game and

porto benfica: 6-1

braga-porto: 0-4

that's not enough? of course when you play with a low-quality team like leira or maritimo you can't get these results but I guess you know the difference between high quality players and low quality players. even if a tactic wins you champions leauge many times , when you use this tactic on a low quality team , you only find a few wins with a lot of losses

I am not saying your tactic is bad. I managed Sporting in Liga Sagres and I was destroying everyone on all domestic fronts, including other top two teams ( Benfica and Porto ) but when I tried the same tactic with quality sides in EPL and Bundesliga everything just fell apart... May be it is worth trying in another league to give it a real test.

I am not saying your tactic is bad. I managed Sporting in Liga Sagres and I was destroying everyone on all domestic fronts, including other top two teams ( Benfica and Porto ) but when I tried the same tactic with quality sides in EPL and Bundesliga everything just fell apart... May be it is worth trying in another league to give it a real test.

I'll consider what you said. I'll try it in Bundesliga and England Premier division tomorrow.

Archived