United we Stand, United we Fall

mark wilson27

June 20th: Wayne Rooney has been voted the fans player of the year

June 30th: Today I have finally been offered a two year extension to my contract, which of course I accepted.

July 2nd: Dong Fangzhuo has left the club and will begin a search for a new one, which i'm sure he will have no trouble doing.

Also today my assistant manager Carlos Queiroz left after rejecting several top contract offers from me, so now I have to start the search for a new assistant

July 11th: My first friendly of the pre season see's us face Hamilton away, we played very well and won 2-0 with Aguero scoring both goal on the 33rd and 45th minute.

It was also the last chance for the fans to say there thankyou's to Edwin Van Der Sar as he retires today after several years with the club.

Italy have won the World Cup with an epic 3-2 extra time win over England

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

July 14th: I have found my new assistant manager as Gianpiero Ventrone has joined the club and brings plenty of experience and some inside knowledge of the Italian game and players.

He was there to witness my teams second friendly as we faced Inverness Caledonian Thistle. We roundly beat them 6-0 as Aimar scored with Brandy getting 2, Nani, A.Ferdinand and Anderson getting the other goals

July 15th; We played our second friendly in two days as we faced Rangers and despite going a goal down early in the game we ended the match victorious as Rooney fired in two goals late in the game.

July 17th: Our next friendly we faced Bury and despite a spirited Bury side we won 3-0 with Rooney opening the scoring and Aguero adding another two goals.

July 18th: The Spanish FA have offered me the chance to manage there National side, I accepted but it meant I had to say goodbye to my Czech side. I really wish I could of done more for them and at least taken them to the World Cup

Record with the Czech Republic

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre"> ¦Played ¦Won¦Drawn¦Lost¦For¦Against¦

¦ 8 ¦ 4 ¦ 2 ¦ 2 ¦ 16¦ 12 ¦</pre>

July 25th: Our next friendly was an away game with Connah's Quay anbd surprisingly we struggled against them and could only manage a 1-0 win with Rio Ferdinand netting the winner

July 27th: Next was a tie against Airbus and again we struggled to break down the side but we did manage a 2-1 win with Campbell netting twice

July 29th: We now faced Port Talbot and won convincingly 3-0 with Tevez betting in the opening seconds and Port Talbot giving us a goal. Giggs got the other goal

July 30th: The odds for the forthcoming Premiership season have been released and we are quoted at 7-4 favourites

August 3rd: Our final friendl;y saw us face our annual tie against Matlock Town, which we won convincingly 9-0 with Ronaldo being the star of the show netting hiomself a hattrick. the only downer on the game was Anderson getting injured with a thigh strain. Meaning he will miss the start of the season. Next up for us is the Community Shield against Arsenal

August 8th: Manchester United v Arsenal; Community Shield (Wembley)

Our busy pre season showed as we seemed alot more match fit than Arsenal. They seemed alittle sluggish and on the 13th minute we nearly made them pay as Rooney headed just wide of the post. We continued the pressure and on the half hour we went a goal up but our joy didn't last long as the assistant had raised his flag for offside, a tad late might I add.

At half time I told my players too keep plodding on at Arsenal and he goal will come.

The second half began and sure enough the goal came as Tevez fired in on the 53rd minute but yet again our joy was short lived, this time not from the assistant referee but from Van Persie as he eqialised from the first real attack Arsenal ahd done all day. My players responded well as they piled foward in search of the goal but it looked like it was going to be one of those mathes that would be decided by the penalty shootout. However three minutes from time Tevez won it for us as he nipped in behind the defence to slot past the Arsenal keeper and win us the trophy

Manchester United 2 Tevez 53, 87

Arsenal 1 Van Persie 55

August 9th: This season I have made a change to the captaincy roles as Rio Ferdinand is made captain with Wayne Rooney making vice captain

August 14th: Manchester United v West Ham United

We were the better team in the opening half hour as we dominated West Ham. On the 14th minute we had our first chance to open the scoring as Owenr attled the upright from 18 yards unfortunatly noone was there to fire in the rebound. We pressed forward and on the 43rd minute we struck gold as Tevez headed in against his old club to send the Old Trafford fans wild.

The second half was much quieter for us but not for the Hammers as they piled forward into our half. Luckily for us my defence were on top form and we kept the constant attacks away from goal. A good start to the season but I'm alittle worried with how we seemed to relax alittle too much in the second half

Manchester United 1 Tevez 43

West Ham United 0

August 17th: Tottenham Hotspurs v Manchester United

A bore draw in every sense as Tottenham set the stall out to defend, and for some reason my attack couldn't seem to hit a barn door from 6 yards. Both teams were really poor and I was really dissapointed with my teams lack of effrot. Not what I wanted to see so early in the season

Tottenham Hostspur 0

Manchester United 0

cheers makam, thankls for your continuing support,,, soory the posting has been sparce recnetly had alot of weddings all come at once so havent been at the computer to do any updates

August 21st: Manchester United v Everton

A very good game for us as we dominated a poor Everton side and on the 10th minute we had our first effort as Ronaldo sent a freekick crashing against the upright. It wasn't long till we had another chance as Owen hit a shot straight into the keepers hands on the 18th minute. On the 23rd minute we made the break through as Tevez fired us into the lead with an effort from the edge of the area. It could of been alot better four minutes later as Ronaldo was fouled by P.Neville in the area. Ronaldo stepped up for the penalty but he fired wide of the post. Despite this we continued to dominate but the next goal didn't come from us it came from Everton as Skrtel fired in a complete fluke which beat all his players and mine to fly high into the net.

The second half was only 15 seconds old when we retook the lead as Tevez doubled his account for the day with a simple tap in from a great team move. Everton weren't in the game at all and we killed the game off in injury time as Tevez fired in his third of the game to give him the match ball

Manchester United 3 Tevez 23, 46, 90

Everton 1 Skrtel 36

August 28th: Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United

We played very well in the first half as we gave Bolton little chance with the ball. Just before the half hour we had the chance to open the scoring as Hat Trick hero Tevez fired just wide of the upright. Six minutes later we had another chance to go into the lead as Tevez again was guilty of missing the chance.

The second half was again mainly us as we controlled the play and on the 58th minute we went into the lead as Rooney fired a thunderbolt into the goal to silence the home fans. However the goal seemed to lift Bolton and they started to play and caught us by surprise and on the 72nd minute we conceded the equaliser as Anelka fired in past Foster. My fury didn't last long though as on the 86th minute we went back into the lead as Owen fired in after coming on as a substitute for the miss firing Tevez. During injury time Bolton were reduced to ten men as Michalik was sent off for a second yellow card. From the resulting free kick Ronaldo fired in to make it a good 3-1 victory.

Bolton Wanderers 1 Anelka 72

Manchester United 3 Rooney 58, Owen 86, Ronaldo 90

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Aston Villa 12pts (4)

2nd: Manchester United 10pts (4)

3rd; Reading 9pts (4)

September 1st; The draw for the Group Stage of the Champions League has taken place and we will be facing Shakhtar, Auxerre and Villareal

September 3rd: A.Ferdinand will be missing from action for around three weeks after injuring his thigh during training.

The European Super Cup has been won by Juventus 4-2 on penalties after a 1-1 draw with Liverpool

September 4th: The draw for the 3rd Round of the League Cup has seen us pitted away to Middlesbrough

September 5th: Manchester United v Reading

The perfect start saw us go a goal up after only two minutes as Tevez fired in from short range, Reading looked alittle shocked as we began to control the game and it wasn't long till we had our next effort as Owen rattled the upright from 10 yards. We pressed forward at every oppoortunity and on the 31st minute we added a second goal as Owen headed in. Reading were looking out of the game before the first 45 minutes were up and just before the rbeak we should've beenthree goals up but the assistant referee ruled out Tevez's effort for offside.

The second half was much the same as we put Reading to the sword and on the 63rd minute we got our third goal as Ronaldo fired in from 25 yards after Owen was hacked down. It got even better as seven minutes later we added a 4th as Wes Brown of all people fired in. Reading did however pull a goal back as Agbonlahor fired in late into injury time.

Manchester United 4 Tevez 2, Owen 31, Ronaldo 63, Brown 70

Reading 1 Agbonlahor 90

September 8th: Anderson will be missing from action for around three weeks after damaging his groin in training

September 10th; The odds for the forthcoming Champions League season have been released and we have been quoted at 11-1 with AC.Milan 15-2 Favourites

September 11th: It was time for some international football and my Spanish side faced an away trip to Russia for the Euro 2012 Qualifier, and despite being the dominant side we only managed a 1-1 draw as Alonso opened the scoring but on the 35th minute we conceded the equalsier as Pecci scored an own goal, We deserved alot more but some very poor finiahing let us down

September 15th: The next game for my Spanish side saw us face a home tie against Belarus, again in the qualifiers. This time our dominance paid off as we ended the game 3-1 winners with Reyes, Bojan and a Garcia penalty giving us all three points.

September 18th: Portsmouth v Manchester United

We started well against Portsmouth as we controlled much of the early stages, on the 11th minute we should of been a goal up but the assistant referee ruled Tevez's effort out for a foul. Despite us controlling the game it was Portsmouth who took the lead as Defoe fired in on the 32nd minute. It got even worse as two minutes later Utaka doubled there lead. My players looked shell shocked and on the 39th minute Portsmouth made it 3-0 as Utaka again fired past Foster. I couldn't believe it.

At half time I didn't know what to say to my players as we had controlled virtually all the game up to now but were three goals down

The second half started alittle better for us as five minutes in we pulled a goal back as Owen fired one in off the post. However our joy was short lived as Defoe restored Portsmouth three goal lead on the 66th minute. I was completely stunned as we were in control of the game but losing and on the 90th minute we pulled a goal back as Owen fired in but it was too little late and I was speechlees

Portsmouth 4 Defoe 32, 66, Utaka 34, 39

Manchester United 2 Owen 50, 90

September 22nd: Villarreal v Manchester United: Champions League Group Stage

We started very well as we kept the ball away from the home side and on the 12th minute we went into the lead as Tevez fired in from long range after a great pass by Ronaldo. However we became alittle too relaxed as five minutes later we nearly conceded the equaliser as Villarreal headed just wide of the post. My players were looking alittle sloppy and on the 28th minute Villarreal put the ball in the net but the assistant referee ruled it out for offside. We were being walked all over and just before the break Foster had to be on top form to save our bacon.

The second half was very poor as Villarreal began to dominate the game and on the hour the post came to our rescue as my whole defnce seemed to fall asleep. The pressure from the Spanish was constant but luckily for us our goal led a charmed life and we flew out of Spain with all three points

Villarreal 0

Manchester United 1 Tevez 12

September 25th: Manchester United v Southampton

Again we were the better team in the opening spells of this game and it wasn't long till we had tested the Saints keeper as Tevez fired in a great effort from 18 yards which was well saved by the keeper. The opening goal came on the 23rd minute as Owen was fouled just outside the area. Ronaldo stepped up and fired in a curler to give us the lead. We continued to pile forward and seven minutes later we doubled our lead as Tevez headed in from a Ronaldom cross, who was having an absolute stormer of a game.

The second half began with a flurry as a minute in Ronaldo added an extra goal to give us a great 3-0 lead. Southampton didn't get a look in during the game as we completely dominated and should of won by alot more than the three goals we did

Manchester United 3 Ronaldo 23, 46, Tevez 30

Southampton 0

September 28th: Middlesbrough v Manchester United: League Cup 3rd Round

A great start saw us a goal up in six minutes as Rooney fired in after a great pass by Tevez and five minutes later Rooney returned the favour but Tevez failed to connect correctly and the shot went over the crossbar. It was one sided football as we ran riot over Boro, but we didn't have it all our own way as on the 37th minute we had to replace Rooney who seemed to be strugling after a tackle by Boro. Owen caem on and it wasn't long till he was in the thick of it and on the 45th minute he fired in our second goal with a long range effort.

The second half was only ten minutes old when Tevez killed the game off with a diving header from a Ronaldo freekick. We again wasted no time in pressing forward and on the 67th minute Owen missed aguilt edged chance to add another goal as he was left one on one with the keeper but he skewered his effort wide of the upright. but we had put ourselves concvincingly into the next round

Middlesbrough 0

Manchester United 3 Rooney 6, Owen 45, Tevez 55

Injury News: Rooney will be out of action for around 2-3 weeks after damaging his foot

Septmeber 30th: Carlos Tevez has been ruled out of action for around 2-3 weeks after picking up man flu, I sent him home due to not wanting my squad all getting it

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Aston Villa 17pts (7)

2nd: Manchester United 16pts (7)

3rd: Blackburn Rovers 15pts (7)

October 2nd: Wolves v Manchester United

A cracking starts aw us a goal up after only six minutes as Ronaldo ran clear of defnce to slot past the onrushing keeper. Two minutes later we came close to doubling our score as Owen rattled the crossbar after volleying in great cross by Anderson. We continued the pressure and on the 32nd minute we went a further goal up as Aguero headed in in style. We were looking very comfortable but on the 43rd minute we had to replace Owen after a hefty challenge left his spread eagled on the pitch.

I brought Brandy on for Owen.

The second half was much the same as we dominated struggling Wolves and on the 59th minute we went three goals up as Aguero doubled his tally for the day with a rip roaring effort from long range. The Wolves keeper looked shell shocked as the ball flew past his head. Wolves had no answer and despite my players moving down a gear we still managed to knock in another goal as Ronaldo made it two goals for him with a good freekick after Brandy was fouled on the edge of the area. However that was Bradny's last involvement in the gamea s the foul damaged his ankle and he had to be replaced

Wolves 0

Manchester United 4 Ronaldo 6, 76, Aguero 32, 59

Injury News: Owen will be missing for around a week after injuring his ribs and Bramdy will be out for around a month after twisting his ankle badly

Other news has seen us draw against Wigan Athletic in the League CuP 4th Round

October 5th: Manchester United v Shakhtar; Champions League Group Stage

Anderson gave us the perfect start as within four minutes he had fired us into the lead, not lnog after Anderson again had the chance to double his tally but he made a complete hash of it and the ball went high and very very wide. Despite this his head didn't go down and he performed brilliantly with some fine passes and on the 38th minute he was involved in the second goal of the game as his pass was latched onto by Hargreaves who ventured forward to fire home.

The second half was alittle tighter as the Shakhtar defence manage to pull there fingers out and gave my atatckers somehting to think about but on the 65th minute they were helpless with our final goal as Aimar got on the scoresheet with a another well slotted ball home after that man Andersons pass split the Shakhtar defence right open

Manchester United 3 Anderson 4, Hargreaves 38, Aimar 65

Shakhtar 0

October 10th: Manchester United v Middlesbrough

Boro silenced the Old Tarfford crowd within twelve minutes as Tamuz fired in after Foster fluffed a clearance, the error seemed to affect Foster who after that struggled with the basic's like kjicking and general handling. Lucky for him R.Ferdinand was on hand to save his bacon when needed. On the 23rd minute Boro nearly added another goal as they broke clear of the defence for the ball to smash against Foster's body and go wide. It was very one sided and it was going all Boro's way.Just before the break though we ahd the chance to equalise as Owen raifled the ball just wide of the upright.

The players got a real ear bashing at half time by me and the fans as they booed them off the pitch

The second half started well enough for us as Owen rifled home from short range to give us the perfect start to the half. It got even better as on the 52nd minute Ronaldo put us into the lead. Boro looked shocked that we had come out with such vigour but this didn't stop them attacking us as on the 74th they came close to equalising but R.Ferdinand was on hand to block them clear the shot. Six minutes later we had the chance to stretch our lead as Riggot pulled Owen down in the area. Ronaldo stepped up and cheekily fired in to give us a somewhat lucky 3-1 win

Manchester United 3 Owen 49, Ronaldo 52, pen 80

Middlesbrough 1 Tamuz 12

Now the players were off to the respective National teams for the World Cup Qualifiers

October 16th: My Spanish team now faced an way trip to Liechtenstein in the World Cup Qualifiers and we did a very good job and a poro pitch as we ran out 4-0 winners with goals from Villa, Fabregas and two goals by Torres. We were looking good in the group but it was still very tight at the top.

October 20th: We now faced a home tie against Hungary and again ran out 4-0 winners with a hat trick by Villa and youngster Bojan getting on the scoresheet. Despite the win we were only second and had a couple of tough ties coming up

October 23rd: Manchester City v Manchester United:

A good start saw my team go a goal up after only 14 minutes as Owen rifled in past the helpless City keeper, we looked good for our lead and on the 21st minute we went two goals up as Tevez headed in from short range. City's heads never went down though and six mintues later they had pulled a gaol back as Elano fired past Foster. It wasn't long though till we came close to extending our lead again but the City keeper denied Owen the chance.

The second half started poorly for us as within a minute City had equalised with Ledesma firing in. My playres went straight back at City in the hope getting the winner but City defender with all there might and we ended sharing the points.

Manchester City 2 Elano 27, Ledesma 46

Manchester United 2 Owen 14, Tevez 21

October 26th: Manchester United v Auxerre; Champions League Group Stage

A tough game as Auxerre came at us with everything they had. On the 4th minute they nearly silenced the home crowd as a long range effort beat Foster but only to rattle the upright. A minute alter they attacked again and had Foster at full stretch to deny them. We were being battered around the pitch and the crowd were becoming alittle restless. However on the 21st minute we somehow managed to score as Tevez fired in a specualtive shot which beat the Auxerre keeper. This didn't deter the French as they started to pile forward more and more and my team were forced to defend for there lifes. Just before the break we had the upright to thank as Foster got a finger to the shot and it just sent it wide enough for the post.

The second half was mainly Auxerre again as they continued the foward pressure. They were overunning us in midfield so I had no option but to bring Carrick on for Tevez and make the formation a 4-5-1. Auxerre continued to push forward but luckily for us they failed to score and we ended up with a very lucky three points

Manchester United 1 Tevez 21

Auxerre 0

October 30th: Manchester United v Arsenal

My players responded well to my critism of them by pounding Arsenal, on the 8th minute went into the lead as Tevez fired past the keeper to make it 1-0, six minutes later we went further in front as Owen rattled a shot in off the upright to give the Gunners a real mountain to climb. Arsenal had no reply to us as we continued to cause there dfence problems and on the 27th minute we should of gone three goals up but Owen fluffed his effort. It was all one way traffic and just before the break Carrick saw his great freekick tipped over the crossbar by the Arsenal keeper.

The second half was again all us as my players taught Arsenal a footballing lesson, on the 65th minute substitue Rooney wrapped the game up with a sublime volley from 20 yards to gie us a great three goal lead.

Manchester United 3 Tevez 8, Owen 14, Rooney 65

Arsenal 0

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 26pts (11)

2nd: Everton 22pts (11)

3rd: Portsmouth 19pts (11)

November 1st: Midfielder Anderson has been given the Player of the Month Award for his brilliant performances last month, I have also been awarded the Manager of the Month for my brilliant performances during the last month

November 2nd: Manchester United v Wigan Athletic; League Cup 4th Round

We came out strongly and didn't give Wigan a sniff of the ball, on the 8th minute we went ahead as Owen rifled home after breaking clear of the defence to slot past the Wigan keeper, but unfortunelty for Owen he had run a second to early and the assistant referee had raised his flag. Owen didn't look to happy and was booked for his comments made about the desicion. Luckily for us Owen responded well and began to run the game and it was his pass that led Anderson to go one on one with the Wigan keeper and he fired past the keeper into the back of the net to give us a 1-0 lead. Anderson then returned the favour five minutes later but Owen again was too quick to move and was again caught offside luckily for us he kept his gob shut. We were all over Wigan and just before the break we again should of gone an extra goal up as Ronaldo somehow missed the goal.

At half time I told the players they had to kill the game off otherwise we will be punished.

The second half started with us again coming close to adding another goal but yet again Owen was the culprit who misfired in front of goal. Wigan weren't getting a sniff of the ball as we completely dominated them and it wasn't long till we tested the keeper again as this time Tevez was guilty of fluffing an effort, I was getting very nervous as the end neared knowing that a goal would send the game into extra time but luckily my team kept possesion of the ball and we went through to the next time

Manchester United 1 Anderson 16

Wigan Athletic 0

November 6th: Liverpool v Manchester United

A poor start saw Liverpool go a goal up after only seven minutes as Alonso fired in from 25 yards after Anderson hauled Gerrard down. Liverpool were uplifted by this and were all over us but on the 13th minute we got a huge slice of luck as Sissoko was sent off for a blatant elbow on King. But we let our selves down as three minutes later Liverpool went a further goal in front as Lucas headed in after Foster flapped at a cross. We weren't getting the rub of the green and on the 44th minute we lost Tevez to injury after he fell awkwardly.

The second half was very poor as Liverpool defended brilliantly and we were just poor and our kmisery was compounded on the 79th minute as naderson got a second yellow card and was sent off. A poor trip to Liverpool

Liverpool 2 Alonso 7, Lucas 16

Manchester United 0

Injury News: Tevez will be out of action for around three weeks after badly twisting his knee

After the game I was informed hat we would be facing an away trip to Bolton Wanderers in the League Cup 1/4 Final

November 8th: The club physio has informed me that Anderson will be missing from action for around two weeks after damaging his back in training, Luckily he will only be missing the Auxerre game and whatever International matches he was due to play in

November 10th: Auxerre v Manchester United; Champions League Group Stage

We completely dominated Auxerre but we struggled to break through there defence as they put on a master class that the Italians would of been proud of. On the 34th minute though we finally broke clear and scored but the assistant referee ruled it our for offside.

The second half was much the same as we struggled to break them down and we failed to score and came away from France with no goals but one point which has secured our passge into the First Knockout Round

Auxerre 0

Manchester United 0

November 13th: Manchester United v Chelsea

A cracking start saw us a goal up on the 6th minute as Ronaldo fired in from 30 yards after Rooney was fouled. It was a pure piece of magic and two minutes later he tried a specualtive effort from around the same distance but his effort went just over. Chelsea weren't seeing much of the ball and on the 18th minute we should've of gone a further goal in front but Owens went just wide. On the 27th minute we doubled our lead as Chelsea's defence fell asleep as Rooney came through to fire in a thunderous effrot. We were all obver the boys in blue and on the 43rd minute we fired just wide after a great team move.

The second half started with a bang as Chelsea nearly snapped the upright with a stonking effort which beat Foster. Chelsea seemed to be moving up the gears and on the 59th minute they had Foster blocking a shot well, but luckily King was there to clear the ball. On the 67th minute we killed the game off for good as Brandy fired in a tap in after another great ball by Ronaldo

Manchester United 3 Ronaldo 6, Rooney 27, Brandy 67

Chelsea0

November 20th: The final Internationals of the year start today as my Spanish team travel to Uruguay, In an entertaining game we won 5-2 with goals from Alonso, Morientes and a hattrick by Torres. I was very impressed with my team and next they faced Chile

November 24th: The game was alittle tighter than the 3-1 scoreline suggested as Chile gave my team alot of problems but goals Xavi, Bojan and Torres gave us two wins in two games in South America

November 27th: Sunderland v Manchester United

I was hoping for an entertaining game to keep me awake as the effects of jet lag kicked in, unfortuantly my players and the Sunderland players played out a real bore draw which had the fans booing throughout most of the match. It was dire with both teams strugglig with every aspect of the beautiful game

Sunderland 0

Manchester United 0

November 30th: Manchester United v Villarreal: Champions League Group Stage

My players seemed alittle too relaxed for this game after already qualifying and it showed in our play as we struggled to string any sort of move together but luckily for us Villarreal were just as bad. It seemed a real struggle for the game but on the 44th minute we opened the scoring after Ronaldo fired in a 30 yard effort to give us the perfect end to a dire half.

The second half was just as bad but again the Spainsh side were as well. The game petered out into more of a farce than anything else but we got the three points needed

Manchester United 1 Ronaldo 44

Villarreal 0

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 30pts (14)

2nd: Everton 28pts (14)

3rd: Portsmouth 25pts (14)

December 1st: It was that time of year again for us International managers to vote on who we thought was the World Footballer of the Year

My first vote went to Robinho of Real Madrid, 2nd went to Fernadez of Real Madrid and my final vote went to Inter Milans Ibrahimovic

December 5th: Manchester United v Aston Villa

A very poor game for the fans as there was little too shout about, on the 18th minute we came close to opening the scoring as Owen rattled the upright from short range. In truth it was probably easier for him to have scored. Villa were struggling to get the ball but when we had it we couldn't do much with it.

The second half was alittle better as the game opened out more and on the 56th minute Villa tested Foster with a great long range effort. Villa were mouniting some pressure but luckily for us they were leaving alot of room at the back and we capitilised on this by breaking clear to open the scoring through Rooney on the 66th minute. We however relaxed after the goal and Villa punished us as they fired in an equaliser very late in the game as Carew headed in on the 90th minute. I wasn't best pleased with my team performance and they knew all about it in the changing room

Manchester United 1 Rooney 66

Aston Villa 1 Carew 90

Decmeber 6th: The draw for the FA Cup 3rd Round has taken palce and we will be facing a home tie against Blackburn Rovers

December 8th; Bolton Wanderers v Manchester United; League Cup 1/4 Final

Bolton started the better and on the 14th minute they had the first chance of the game with an effort which had Foster diving at full stretch to his left. My players didn't look awake in this game and Bolton cpaitilised on this as they opened the scoring on the 27th minute as Cacia broke past the Ferdinand brothers to slot past Foster. I wasn't best pleased with the effort they called defnding but four minutes later we somehow got the equaliser as Tevez fired in from short range. Yet Bolton still came at us and on the 44th minute they missed an easy chance to retake the lead.

The second half was no better for us as we struggled to get hold of the ball and on the 54th minute Anelka headed in to give them back the lead. My players just weren't at the races today and Bolton kept on coming forward. On the 78th minute we had Foster to thank as he pulled off a world class save to deny Bolton again. Again though and against the run of play we managed the equaliser as Rooney fired in on the 89th minute to send the game into extra time.

I told my players they had to improve, what more could I say.

The first half of extra time was only four minutes old when substitute Owen sent us into the lead as he broke clear of the tired Bolton defence to score the goal that sent us into the semi finals, a place which we didn't really deserve

Bolton Wanderers 2 Cacia 27, Anelka 54

Manchester United 3 Tevez 31, Rooney 89, Owen 94

I was far from pleased with my teams performance and again let them know they are riding there luck far too much and eventually it will run out

December 11th: Derby County v Manchester United

My team knew what I expected from them and they performed very well in the opening minutes as they kept Derby in there own half. On the 23rd minute we went ahead as Tevez cleared the defence to fire home but the assistant referee raised his flag alittle late much to the delight of the home fans. I wasn't best pleased and it showed in my reaction as I got sent to the stands for calling the assistant a blind Bast@rd. By the time I got to the stands there wasn't much of the half left and just as I sat down I saw Derbys Lopez firing them into the lead after some absolutely crap defnding by my team.

The second half wasn't much better as again we had a goal ruled for offside when it was clearly onside and again I was left fuming. We ran the second half and should've been a few goals up but a mixture of poor finishing and dodgy refereeing cost my team.

Derby County 1 Lopez 45

Manchester United 0

I was furious with the whole refereeing performnce and I let him and his assistants know what I thought.

My secertary rang to let me know that we would be facing Newcastle in the Semi Final of the League Cup and unfortunetly for her she got a right earful

December 12th: I rang up my secertary and apologised for my outburst to her and told her next time if I get like that just hang up.

December 13th: I got a call from the FA to inform me that after my outburst in the Derby County game I would be serving a one match touchline ban and will be fined £2,000.

December 14th: Shakhtar v Manchester United: Champions League Group Stage

Shakhtar came at us and on the 5th minute they should've of gone into the lead but for a rivet in the pitch which diverted the goalbound effort just wide, we seemed to be struggling on the poor pitch as our passsing game wasn't working. I knew this was no excuse and told my players to play to the conditions. Shakhtar then had another chance to take the lead but there effort went just wide of the upright. They were controlling the game and it wasn't long till they had another effort as they forced Foster into a brilliant save. It was getting alittle embaressing with how poorly we were playing.

At the half time interval I told my players they needed to vastly improve and I didn't care that we had already qualified.

The second half was as much a struggle as the first as we again couldn't pass the ball to save our lives. Luckily for us Shakhtars finishing was just as bad as our passsing. Yet on the 81st minute we took the lead as Anderson fired in a freekick after Tevez was fouled. It was harsh for the opposition who didn't deserve this and it didn't get any fairer for them as on the 90th minute Owen scored. I couldn't believe how jammy we were and told my players they had nothing to be proud of

Shakhtar 0

Manchester United 2 Anderson 81, Owen 90

December 19th: Manchester United v Newcastle United

I told my players I wanted alot better performance today and they gave me it as we controlled much of the game and gave the Geordies very little time on the ball. We opened the scoring on the 17th minute as Rooney fired in from short range after breaking clear of the poor Newcastle defence. We were all over them and it didn't take long for us to test the keeper again as Rooney fired straight into his arms. It looked like it was going all our way but as has happened too many time this season we let the opposition get back into the game and on the 44th minute Newcastle had a clear cut chance to do that but luckily for us they fluffed the effort just when some composure was needed.

The second half was much better for us as we didn't give them a sniff and on the 58th minute we caem close to doubling our lead as Tevez fired just wide of the post. It was becoming one way traffic and on the 79th minute our pressure paid off as Rooney doubled his and our tally for the day with a deft chip over the onrushing keeper to give us all three points.

Manchester United 2 Rooney 17, 79

Newcastle United 0

December 24th: The draw for the First Knockout Round of the Champions League has seen us pitted against Fenerbache

December 26th: Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United

A great starts aw us a goal up on the 8th minute as Tevez fired in from 15 yards, it got even ebtter as a minute later we were two goals up as Aguero fired in a freekick from 20 yards after Tevez was fouled. We were all over Blackburn and on the 12th minute Aguero added another goal to the tally.We were playing purely inspirational football and on the 23rd minute we should've made it 4-0 but Tevez managed to miss a virtually open goal. He however made up for it on the 42nd minute as Tevez gave us our fourth goal.

The second half started the same as we controlled much of the play but it was Balckburn who scored the next goal of the game as McCarthy fired in to give Balckburn some hope, but all that hope was fired away on the 78th minute as Brandy compounded Blackburns misery. I was over the moon with my teams performance as it was probably the best we had played all season.

Blackburn Rovers 1 McCarthy 60

Manchester United 5 Tevez 8, 42, Agueri 9, 12, Brandy 78

December 28th: Manchester United v Watford

Another convincinng performance saw us tear Watford apart, we opened the scoring on the 24th minute as Owen fired in after breaking clear of the defence. We were all over Watford and just before the break came very close to doubling our lead but was denied by the thickness of the paint on the upright.

The second half was only nine minutes old when we doubled our lead as Ronaldo bravely headed in. My players were showing some real classy moves and on the 71st minute we went three goals up as Carrick fired in from distance. Watford looked completely out of it and on the 88th minute they were reduced to ten men after Albangura was given a second yellow card for a foul on Ronaldo. From the resulting freekick Ronaldo whipped the ball into the area dn Rooneyt headed in our fourth goal. There misery was made worse as on the 90th minute they were reduced to nine men after Mills earnt himself a second yellow card.

Manchester United 4 Owen 24, Ronaldo 54, Carrick 71, Rooney 89

Watford 0

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester Untied 40pts (19)

2nd: Everton 35pts (19)

3rd: West Ham United 33pts (19)

January 1st 2011: The World Footballer of the Year award has gone to Robinho of Real Madrid, 2nd went to Ibrahimovic of Inter Milan and 3rd went to Fernandez of Real Madrid

January 3rd: Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur

My players looked well after a good New Year break and on the 14th minute we went into the lead as Rooney fired in from 20 yards. He then doubled his and our tally on the 17th minute with a simple tap in after a great team move. We looked well in control of the game and just before the interval we had the chance to go three goals up but Owen missed his chance.

The second half was much the same as we controlled all aspects of the play and on the 71st minute we added a third goal as Owen headed in from a Rooney cross. Tottenham weren't even in the game and there only contribution to the match was on the 89th minute when they were reduced to ten men after Mravac was sent off for a blatant headbutt on Anderson

Manchester United 3 Rooney 14, 17, Owen 71

Tottenham Hotspur 0

January 8th: Manchester United v Blackburn Rovers; FA Cup 3rd Round

The first had little in the way of action as my team seemed to be strolling along in a low gear, Balckburn didn't really look up for the game as well. We had the only real effort of the first half as Owen rattled the upright from 10 yards on the 34th minute.

The second half was much the same with the pace very sluggish but on the 61st minute we went into the lead as Ronaldo headed in after Anderson crossed brilliantly. This though did little to lift my players but on the 78th minute we went two goals up as Owen rifled in. The game was a bit of a farce and on the 89th minute the referee confirmed it as he sent off Mancienne for a profesional foul on Owen when it was clearly Owen tripping over his own foot. From the resulting penalty Ronaldo ended the game.

Manchester United 3 Ronaldo 61, 90 pen, Owen 78

Blackburn Rovers 0

January 10th: The draw for the 4th Round of the FA Cup see's us pitted away to Burnley

January 12th: Manchester United v Newcastle United: League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

We were in good form and it showed as we tored into Newcastle, on the 13th minute we caem close to scoring as Rooney's shot was well saved by the Newcastle keeper, it was all one way football and on the 34th minute we again should of gone into the lead but Anderson's effort ewnt wide of the mark when it was easier to score. We finally got off the mark on the 43rd minute as Rooney fired in a corker from 25 yards after Newcastle gave him too much room.

The second half was again all us as we controlled the play and on the 57th minute we doubled our lead as Nani fired in a freekick from the edge of the area after Rooney was pulled down. Newcastle were struggling to get the ball but on the 73rd minute they capitilised on an error by A.Ferdinand to pull a goal back as Martins fired in. But a good 2-1 voctory to take back to St.James Park

Manchester United 2 Rooney 43, Nani 57

Newcastle Untied 1 Martins 73

January 15th: Everton v Manchester United

Again we controlled the game and again it was Rooney who was firing on all cylinders. On the 16th minute he opened the scoring with a fine effort from just inside the area, but two minute later we let Everton back into the gamea s Lescott headed in. My players responded well and kept Everton out of the game with some excellent play. Dspite controlling the half we failed to score again and went into the interval wondering how we weren't a cricket score ahead.

The second half was again all us as Everton looked out of there depth and on the 57th minute we went into the lead as Rooney doubled his tally. Evertons players looked reisigned to losing and on the 88th minute we compounded there misery as Rooney completed his hat trick against his former club

Everton 1 Lescott 18

Manchester United 3 Rooney 16, 57, 88

January 19th: West Ham United v Manchester United

We started very well as we controlled much of the game yet it was West Ham who fired in the first goal as Govou headed in on the 19th minute. We were still in control of the game and it wasn't long till we had the chance to equalise as Anderson fired in a freekick which went just wide of the upright. On the 32nd minute we got the equaliser as Rooney continued his fine scoring form.

The second half was again all us as we kept West Ham at bay but it took us till late in the game to get the winner we deserved as Hargreaves scored a rare goal for the club

West Ham United 1 Govou 19

Manchester United 2 Rooney 32, Hargreaves 86

January 22nd: Manchester United v Bolton Wanderers

Our recent great form continued as we brushed Bolton aside with some excellent football. Botlon made it easy for us as on the 21st minute theyw ere reduced to ten men after Cacia was sent off for an elbow on Wes Brown. We made this count six minutes later as Nani fired us into the lead. However on the 33rd minute Rooney spoiled all the great press he was getting by getting himself sent off for an elbow Meja. Four minutes later though we doubled our lead as Ronaldo headed in from a Nani cross.

The second half was alittle quieter as we relaxed alittle but not enough to let Bolton in and on the 69th minute we added a third goal as R.Ferdinand headed powerfully in. On the 89th minute though we had to replace Nani after he injured his groin

Manchester United 3 Nani 27, Ronaldo 37, R.Ferdinand 69

Bolton Wanderers 0

Injury News: Nani will be missing for around three weeks after pulling his groin muscle

January 26th: Newcastle United v Manchester United; League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 2-1)

The home fans were fantastic in this match as they egged on there heroes from the start and they repaid them with some excellent football and on the 8th minute they went wild as Martins fired into our net, luckily for us the assistant referee had his flag raised for offside. This didn’t deter Newcastle as they pile forward and on the 19th minute they took the lead as Woodgate jumped highest to nod home a corner. Our luck didn’t improve as three minutes later we had to replaced Anderson after he landed badly jumping for a ball.

The second half was mainly Newcastle again as my players seemed in there own little world. We did however have the chance to equalise the game as Aguero fired just of the upright. Newcastle were the better team and just before the full time whistle they had Foster diving well to save them going two goals up. With the scores level on aggregate we went into extra time.

We tried to break Newcastle down but our passing game just wasn’t up to it. We were the dominant team in extra time but failed to score meaning Newcastle went through to the League Cup Final on the away goal rule.

Newcastle United 1 Woodgate 19

Manchester United 0

Newcastle United progress to the Final on the away goal rule after a 2-2 draw on aggregate

Injury News: Anderson will be missing from action for around two months after damaging his hip

January 29th: Burnley v Manchester United; FA Cup 4th Round

Just before the game I was informed that Wayne Rooney has been given an extra two match ban for his sending off against Bolton Wanderers.

Surprisingly Burnley started the game the better as they piled forward much to the shock of my players and on the 18th minute they had the first effort of the game with a fine long range effort which beat everyone, unluckily for them it just beat the upright as well. On the 22nd minute we managed to take the lead after Aguero broke the Burnley offside trap to round the keeper and slot home. Burnley’s player didn’t shrink after the goal as they continued to pressure us and it wasn’t long till they had our keeper scrambling across the goal to save the ball. We then came close just before the half time whistle as Tevez fired against the upright.

The second half was very open with both teams attacking brilliantly but eventually our extra bit of class showed as we doubled our lead on the 69th minute with Ronaldo firing in the goal that sent us through to the next round

Burnley 0

Manchester United 2 Aguero 22, Ronaldo 69

After the game I congratulated every Burnley player as they had played there socks off.

January 31st: The draw for the FA Cup 5th Round draw will see play away to either Arsenal or Brighton.

I have also resigned Ben Amos for £1,400,000 as cover for Foster

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 52pts (23)

2nd: Liverpool 44pts (22)

3rd: Portsmouth 37pts (23)

February 2nd: Reading v Manchester United

Reading gave us a real battle as they didn’t let us have a second on the ball. We did however have the first effort of the game as Tevez rattled the upright with a long range effort. Reading replied almost instantly as they forced Foster into a fine save. It was becoming a quiet open game and just before the half Reading had the ball in the net but the goal was ruled out for offside.

The second half was just as open as the first as both teams attacked each other yet there was no real decent effort till the first goal of the half as Huddlestone fired in for Reading on the 73rd minute. It didn’t take my players long to respond as eight minutes later we equalised as Aguero fired in from distance. Both teams continued the attacking football but no one scored and in truth neither team deserved to lose.

Reading 1 Huddlestone 73

Manchester United 1 Aguero 81

February 5th: Manchester United v Portsmouth

A very entertaining game for the fans as yet again both teams went on the attack. It was very attacking football and on the 19th minute we had our first effort as Rooney piled forward and fired just wide of the keeper and the upright. Five minutes later he again missed the goal. On the 38th minute the first goal of the game was scored as Tevez fired home to set the Old Trafford fans wild, yet they were soon silenced as Portsmouth equalise on the 45th minute as Distin fired in.

The second half started brilliantly as within two minutes we went into the lead as Tevez doubled his tally for the day. We continued to pile forward and on the 70th minute we went further in front as Rooney headed in from Aguero’s cross. Portsmouth weren’t dead yet as on the 80th minute they pulled a goal back as Utaka fired in to give Portsmouth a lifeline but eight minutes later Rooney snapped the lifeline as he scored his second of the game and our fourth

Manchester United 4 Tevez 38, 47, Rooney 70, 88

Portsmouth 2 Distin 45, Utaka 80

February 9th: It was time for International friendlies and my Spanish side travelled to Brazil. We played brilliantly against the top team in the World but we just weren’t good enough as Brazil fired in the winner on the 44th minute. I was encouraged though with how well my team had played

February 12th: Southampton v Manchester United

We ran the show against the Saints as our passing game opened them up all the time. On the 13th minute we had the first chance of the game as O'Shea headed just wide from a Ronaldo corner. We were all over them and just before the half hour we had the next chance but this time the keeper saved brilliantly from Ronaldo. Just before the break we went into the lead as Tevez volleyed home from Owen's cross.

The second half was again mainly us as we kept the ball in Southamptons half more and on the 68th minute we made the possesion pay as we fired ourselves into the lead with Carrick scoring the goal. Southampton never really got into the game and we ran out impressive 2-0 winners.

Southampton 0

Manchester United 2 Tevez 42, Carrick 68

Today I have found out that we will be facing Arsenal next weekend in the FA Cup 5th Round after they beat Brighton 4-1 in the 4th Round replay

February 13th: Transfer news see's young star Theo Walcott joining us on July 1st for a fee of £30,000,000 from Portsmouth

Febraury 19th: Arsenal v Manchester United; FA Cup 5th Round

The first was hafl was real end to end football as both teams threw caution to the wind, the first goal was scored on the 12th minute as Arsenal's Van Piersie fired in to send the home crowd wild but there joy was short lived as Ronaldo fired in five minutes later after rbeaking clear of a very sluggish Arsneal defence. The attacking football continued and the next goal went in on the 36th minute as Ronaldo again broke the Arsenal defence to give the Gunners keeper no chance.

The second half was much the same with some great attacking football by both teams and on the 59th minute we killed the tie off as Owen fired in from short range to send ud into the 1/4 finals

Arsenal 1 Van Piersie 12

Manchester United 3 Ronaldo 17, 36, Owen 59

February 21st: The draw for the FA Cup 1/4 finals has been made and we will have to travel to London again to face an way tie against Tottenham

Transfer news see's Aston Villa's Dor Mahul joining us on July 1st for a fee of £7,250,000

February 23rd: Fenerbache v Manchester United; Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg

My players did really well on a very poor pitch and on the 13th minuite we went into the lead as Tevez fired in from distance but our joy was short lived as within four minutes we conceded the equaliser as Correa fired in. My players responded well though as we began to control the Turkish team and on the 26th minute we went back into the lead as Tevez doubled his tally for the match. We were all over Fenerbache and on the 36th minute we went further into the lead as Ageuro fired in to make it 3-1.

The second half was alittle more open as Fenerbache tried to get something out of the game and on the 65th kinute they pulled a goal back as Josue fired in to make it 3-2. I was alittle dissapointed with the defending by my team but on the 87th minute we regained the two goal lead as Owen fired in to give us four away goals

Fenerbache 2 Correa 17, Josue 65

Manchester United 4 Tevez 13, 26, Aguero 36, Owen 87

Archived