United we Stand, United we Fall

mark wilson27

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry Mr.Spav if I think United's performances are being interrupted I will resign. Is that good enough for you boss lol

Yep, cheers Mark. :thup:

tuia socores on his first day i broke my arm if you are wondering why i wint posted

Looks like you broke your spell-checker as well. :D

January 9th: Reading v Manchester United; League Cup Semi Final 1st Leg

My players didn't seem up for this game and it showed as Reading played alot better than us. We however had the first chance of the game as Walcott fired just wide of the post. On the 15th minute Reading came close as they fired onto the crossbar but luckily for us R.Ferdinand was there to clear the loose ball. Seven minutes later the first goal was scored as Reading went into the lead as Deschacht fired past Amos. Reading then doubled there lead five minutes later as my defence just ball watched as a long ball over the top was fired in by Alonso. Reading were beginging to dominate the game and just before the half time whistle they had another chacne to score but Amos was in the right palce at the right time to save it.

The second half was an embaressment as Reading completely outplayed us and if it wasn't for Amos we would have been thrashed.

In the changing room after the game I laid into my players and told them another performance like that will not be accepted

Reading 2 Deschacht 22, Alonso 27

Manchester United 0

January 12th: Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United

We struggled to get going in this game with players rarely venturing past the halfway line. It was Spurs who had the first effort of the game with a rasping effort from the edge of the area, but Foster was there in the way of the ball. We weren't getting many efforts towards goal but when we did they were quite poor and missed by some distance.

During the interval I told my players they needed to be more adventurous and go for it.

Fourminutes into the second half we went into the lead as Walcotts effort went in off the post after he was left to run at the defence. Tottenham however came back at us with some great football and on the 68th minute we conceded the equaliser as Alfaro headed past Foster. The game began to come to life and on the 74th minute we had the chance to retake the lead but Walcott fired wide of the upright. On the 83rd minute we went badck into the lead as a poor clearance by the Spurs defence left Owen one on one with the keeper and he wasted no time in firing the ball into the back of the net. Five minutes later a long ball over the top was fired in by Owen to double his tally for the game in quick succession. It got even better for us as on the stroke of full time we made it 4-1 as Hargreaves fired in to give us a very flattering 4-1 victory.

Tottenham Hotspur 1 Alfaro 68

Manchester United 4 Walcott 49, Owen 83, 88, Hargreaves 90

January 16th; Transfer news see's Carrick move to Portsmouth for a fee of £2,700,000

January 19th: Manchester United v Liverpool

Liverpool came out the blocks like a team possesed and dominated much of the play. They had the chance to open the scoring early in the half but Foster was on hand to save the ball well. On the 12th minute they managed to open the scoring as Gerrard headed in from a corner but his goal was ruled out for a foul on R.Ferdinand. However four minutes later they scored again as Torres broke clear of my defence and fired the ball brilliantly past Foster to give them the lead.. Ten minutes later Liverpool had another chance to double there lead but there final shot was poor and it went wide of the post. It was all Liverpool and we were very lucky to get to the break without conceding another goal.

At the break I laid into my team and told them they were an embarresment and if they carry on playing like that Liverpool will demolish us. The only player who was spared from the rollocking was Foster who had kept us in the game with a string of world class saves to deny the Liverpool attack.

The second half started with Liverpool scoring another goal but luckily for us the assiatnt referee had his flag up for offside and the goal was ruled out. On the 61st minute we somehow managed to score as Ronaldo fired in a freekick after Tevez was fouled 25 yards out, too me the desicion looked alittle dubious. Four minutes later we went into the lead as Ronaldo fired in daisy cutter from the edge of the area.. Liverpool started to come back at us in search of the equaliser but again Foster was saving our bacon with some great saves and on the 82nd minute he turned provider as his clearance was fired in by Tevez. I couldn't believe we were in the lead and on the 88th minute we went a further goal up as Owen slotted home after breaking the Liverpool defence. I was in complete shock that we had managed to win the game 4-1 after Liverpool dominated so much of it.

Manchester United 4 Ronaldo 61, 65, Tevez 82, Owen 88

Liverpool 1 Torres 16

January 23rd: Manchester United v Reading; League Cup Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 0-2)

My players knew what needed to be done and they also knew in no uncertain terms I would not accept another performance like they gave me in the first leg.

We started the better team as we kept the ball alot better than we have done recently and on the 10th minute we had our first chance to score as Owen fired in a long range effort but his effort was just too high and the Reading keeper watched it go over. My players didn't let up as we controlled the play and on the 20th minute we finally got the first goal as Anton Ferdinand headed in from an Aguero corner. Five minutes later Aguero had his chance to score but his shot went straight into the keepers hands. It was all one way traffic as we dominated Reading but on the 28th a hopeful punt up the field by the Reading keeper let Long in to equalise for Reading and give them an away goal. I was furious at my defence for ball watching.

The second half was again all us as we pounded the Reading defence and on the 59th minute we went back into the lead as Tevez fired in from inside the area too give us a hope of getting to the final but unfortunatly my players couldn't add any more goals to there tally and we ended winning the gam but losing the tie and Reading were on there way to Wembley

Manchester United 2 A.Ferdinand 20, Tevez 59

Reading 1 Long 28

Reading progress to the final 3-2 on aggregate

Janary 26th: Blackburn Rovers v Manchester United; FA Cup 4th Round

A brilliant start saw us a goal up on the 7th minute as Rooney fired in from three yards after a brilliant cross by Aguero. Blackburn however nearly came striaght back but Foster managed to tip the ball round the post well. On the 15th minute we doubled our lead as Owen fired in, but three minutes later Blackburn pulled a goal back as Cruz fired in. Ten minutes after the Blackburn goal we had the chance to regain our two goal advantage as Rooney headed just wide of the post. It was good end to end football and the fans were being treated to a great match.

The second half was much the same as both teams carried on attacking and on the 49th minute Blackburn had there upright to thanks as a long range effort by Rooney rattle off the post. On the 79th minute Blackburn were back on level terms as Chygrynskyi headed past Foster after being left alone in the area for a free header. However ten minutes later we grabbed the winner as Owen ran clear of the defence to slot past the Blackburn keeper.

Blackburn Rovers 2 Cruz 18, Chygrynskyi 79

Manchester United 3 Rooney 7, Owen 15, 89

January 28th: The draw for the FA CUp 5th Round has taken place and we have an away trip to Stamford Bridge to face Chelsea

January 30th: Middlesbrough v Manchester United

We were the better team from the start and dominated Boro. However it was them who had the first chance of the game as they piled forward and fired towards goal. Luckily for us the ball went just wide of the upright. After the shot my players started to take control of the game and on the 21st minute we went into the lead as Owen fired in after breaking clear of the static Boro defence. We continued to pile forward but failed to add to our tally and on the 40th minute Boro were back on level terms as Tamuz fired in after some poor defending by my team.

The second half started well for us as within three minutes we ahd retaken the lead as Rooney bravely headed in from Nani's cross. but in making the cross Nani injured himself and had to be replaced. Boro didn't offer us anything in the way of pressure and on the 68th minute we wrapped the game up as Aguero fired in to give us a 3-1 voctory

Middlesbrough 1 Tamuz 40

Manchester United 3 Owen 21, Rooney 48, Aguero 68

Injury News; Nani will miss around three weeks after twisting his knee badly

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 61pts (24)

2nd: Arsenal 45pts (24)

3rd: Liverpool 45pts (24)

February 1st; Aguero has been named as Player of the Month, which is well deserved after some excellent performances

February 6th: My first match in charge of Sweden as we faced a home game against Saudi Arabia and we got off to terrible start conceding a goal on the 3rd minute. My players did come back but we could only manage an equaliser with Ibrahimovic firing in the goal. I wasn't happy with the poor play of my team and especially with Lindoroth who got himself sent off for dissent on the 90th minute.

February 9th: West Bromich Albion v Manchester United

A dire dire match with both teams struggling to create anything. The first half was really poor as the fans were treated to a display that wouldn't look amiss on a Sunday league pitch.

The second half was just as bad and even when West Brom were reduced to ten men on the 73rd minute we struggled to get close to there goal.

West Bromich Albion 0

Manchester United 0

February 13th: Manchester United v Reading

A great start saw us a goal up on the 3rd minute as Ronaldo headed in from Aguero's corner. My players began to get a grip on the game and on the 11th minute we came close to adding another goal as Rooney fired wide of the upright. It was becoming very one sided as we attacked Reading at every chance we got but on the 26th minute we Reading brilliantly counter attacked us and got the equaliser as Smith fired in from just inside the area.

The second half got off to a flying start as Ronaldo again but us into the lead with a long range effort from nearly 30 yards. But yet again we failed to hold onto our lead as Reading equalised on the 52nd minute with Deschacht firing in. Despite all our pressure we failed to add too our tally and had to settle for a point

Manchester United 2 Ronaldo 3, 47

Reading 2 Smith 26, Deschacht 52

February 16th: Chelsea v Manchester United; FA Cup 5th Round

A dreadful start saw Chelsea fire in the first goal on the 8th minute as Drogba ran clear of my defence to slide the ball past Foster. It didn't get any better as six minutes later Drogba headed in from Lampards freekick after Bardlsey hacked him down on the way to goal. I was livid with how my team had started, Chelsea were the better team through out the half as they controlled much of the play but on the 43rd minute we managed to get a goal back as Rooney fired in a thunderous effort from 20 yards out.

The second half was more open as my team followed my intstructions and went for the equaliser. However the Chelsea defence was just too strong for my team and we couldn't get through and went out of the cup.

Chelsea 2 Drogba 8, 14

Manchester United 1 Rooney 43

I was dissapointed with how my team had played in the first half. I told them now the League was the most important thing now.

Febraury 19th: Dortmund v Manchester United; Champions League 1st Knockout Round 1st Leg

We travelled to Germany for the first leg and we were the better team as we controlled much of the game. On the 34th minute we came close to scoring but Rooney's effort went just wide of the post. The Dortmund keeper was in inspired form as he stopped shot after shot and we went into the half time interval without scoring.

The second half was much the same as we tore into the Dortmund side but we just couldn't get past there keeper, it was all one way traffic and on the hour we came even closer to scoring as Owen fired towards goal but yet again the keeper denied him the goal and we left Germany with nothing to show for the game.

Dortmund 0

Manchester United 0

Ok then i'm in same season and you. I have used kimz tactic all this season but i'm trying to find good tactic so Ronaldo, Rooney and Bojan can be good together.

My team:

1st in English Premier Division

| Pkd | Inf | Name | Position | Morale | Form | Con | Apps | Gls | Av Rat |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| GK | Int | Manuel Neuer | GK | Superb | 7-8-7-6-7 | 100% | 10 | - | 7.00 |

| -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

| S1 | Int | Kasper Schmeichel | GK | Very Good | 7-7-6-5-7 | 95% | 1 | - | 7.00 |

| S2 | Int | Micah Richards | D RC, DM | Superb | 7-8-8-7-7 | 96% | 5 (1) | - | 7.50 |

| DL | | Mamadou Sakho | D LC | Superb | 7-7-7-7-8 | 96% | 8 (1) | - | 7.22 |

| DC | Int | Nemanja Vidic | D C | Superb | 7-7-9-8-7 | 95% | 10 | 5 | 7.70 |

| DMC | Int | Miguel Veloso | D C, DM | Superb | 6-7-7-6-7 | 99% | 10 | 1 | 7.00 |

| DC | Int | Gerard Piqué | D C, DM | Superb | 9-7-8-8-7 | 95% | 10 | 5 | 7.80 |

| DR | Int | Danny Simpson | D/WB R | Superb | 7-8-7-6-8 | 95% | 6 | - | 7.17 |

| S5 | Loa | Possebon | D/WB R, DM | Superb | 7-6-8-6-7 | 99% | 4 (2) | - | 6.67 |

| - | PR | Fábio | D/WB/AM L | Superb | 7-7-8-7-7 | 97% | 3 | - | 7.33 |

| - | Int | Owen Hargreaves | DM | Superb | 6-6-6-7-8 | 95% | 1 | - | 8.00 |

| S6 | | Alberto Zapater | DM, M RC | Very Good | 7-6-6-7-6 | 100% | 4 (2) | - | 6.33 |

| - | Int | Corry Evans | M C | Very Good | 8-7-7-7-6 | 89% | 0 (1) | - | 6.00 |

| S3 | Int | Aaron Ramsey | M C | Superb | 7-6-5-7-8 | 99% | 1 (1) | - | 7.50 |

| AMR | Int | Lionel Messi | AM RLC | Superb | 6-6-7-7-8 | 93% | 8 (2) | 2 | 7.20 |

| AML | Int | Nani | AM RL | Superb | 6-7-7-8-8 | 99% | 4 (2) | 2 | 7.33 |

| - | Int | Cristiano Ronaldo | AM RL | Superb | 9-6-6-8-8 | 93% | 9 | 6 | 7.33 |

| - | Int | Danny Welbeck | AM R, ST | Superb | 7-5-8-7-6 | 97% | 3 (1) | 1 | 7.00 |

| S4 | Wnt | Aquino | AM L, ST | Superb | 7-7-6-7-7 | 99% | 1 (1) | - | 7.00 |

| AMC | | Anderson | AM C | Superb | 8-7-8-8-7 | 99% | 5 (2) | 2 | 7.71 |

| DMC | Int | João Moutinho | AM C | Superb | 7-8-7-7-7 | 96% | 8 | - | 7.25 |

| S7 | | Wayne Rooney | F C | Superb | 9-6-9-7-8 | 98% | 0 (2) | 1 | 7.50 |

| FC | Int | Bojan | ST | Superb | 7-7-8-9-8 | 99% | 8 | 7 | 7.75 |

| | | | | | | | | | |

February 23rd; Manchester United v Portsmouth

Within five minutes we were a goal up as Rooney made the most of the space in front of him and fired in brilliantly to give us the perfect start. It got even better as six minutes later we had doubled our lead as Owen fired and Portsmouth were sinking without a trace. We continued to pile on the pressure and on the 29th minute we went further in front as Aguero fired in a freekick after Rooney was fouled 20 yards out. My players looked amazing and on the 38th minute we made it 4-0 with Ronaldo firing in from 20 yards after a mazy run through the midfield. Three minutes later we added yet another goal as Rooney doubled his tally for the game.

The second half was much the same as we piled forward constantly but on the 66th minute we conceded as Bruno fired in for Portsmouth. This seemed to lift the Portsmouth players and they started to play some good football and on the 88th minute they made it 5-2 with Mikel heading past Foster and to make it alittle nervy in the last few minutes they added goal number three on the 90th minute with Utaka scoring.

Manchester United 5 Rooney 5, 41, Owen 11, Aguero 29, Ronaldo 38

Portsmouth 3 Bruno 66, Mikel 88, Utaka 90

February 24th: This seasons League Cup has been won by Reading with a 2-0 victory over Arsenal

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 66pts (27)

2nd: Liverpool 50pts (27)

3rd: Chelsea 49pts (27)

March 2nd: Sunderland v Manchester United

We started again very well as we dominated the Sunderland team and on the 12th minute we came close to opening the scoring as Owen fired just wide of the upright. Two minutes later he again fluffed his effort when it was easier to score. On the half hour it was Rooneys turn to miss the goal as his effrot went just over the crossbar. We finally opened the scoring on the 41st minute as Rooney found the net with a thunderous effort from the outside the area.

The second half was again all us as we controlled the play but we just couldn't finish . On the 70th minute I swapped Owen with Brandy and it made an almost immediate impact as he scored on the 82nd minute after running clear of the Sunderland defence to score.

Sunderland 0

Manchester United 2 Rooney 41, Brandy 82

March 5th: Manchester United v Dortmund: Champions League 1st Knockout Round 2nd Leg (agg 0-0)

As with the last game it satrted slowly as both teams seemed to be feeling each other out ( no jokes anyone), On the 34th minute the fuirst real effort of the game happened as Rooney headed wide of the post from Ronaldos cross.It was a dire first half in truth and at the interval I told my players I wanted more adventure as such from them.

They did just that as we came out of the half like a team possessed and it wasn't long till we had put the ball in the net as Owen fired in the first goal on the 57th minute after Rooney had sprinted virtually the whole length of the pitch to supply him. We were in control of the game and ten minutes later we should of gone a further goal up as Rooney missed an open net, but this didn't matter as on the 81st minute Owen scored the killer goal that sent us into the next round.

Manchester United 2 Owen 57, 81

Dortmund 0

Manchester United progress 2-0 on aggregate

March 10th; The draw for the 1/4 final of the Champions League has seen us drawn against Arsenal

March 13th: Manchester United v Manchester City

It was a usual tight derby game as City set out the stall for defence. We were the better team but for all our forward pressure it was City who got the first real effort off, luckily for us Foster in a great position to block the effrot. On the 19th minute we had our first effort as Owen ran towards goal but the City keeper smothered the ball but also took Owen out. The tackle injured Owen and he had to be replaced. We continued to move forward and test the City defecne and on the 43rd minute we had the ball in the back of the net but it was ruled out for a foul on the keeper. Two minutes later we had to replace Ronaldo after he fell awkwardly jumping for a ball.

The second half was much the same as we dominated but had nothing to show for it, even when City were reduced to ten men after Elano earn't himself a second yellow card for dissent we struggled to break down the defence. On the 89th minute we finally got the goal we deserved as R.Ferdinand leapt highest to head home Nani's cross. A deserved victory but a very hard earn't one

Manchester United 1 R.Ferdinand 89

Manchester City 0

Injury news: Both Ronaldo and Owen will miss around a month after both picking up ankle injuries

March 16th: Birmingham City v Manchester United

We got off to a great start as after only seven minutes we were a goal up with Nani heading home from Andersons corner. We then came close around ten minutes later as Brandy fired just wide of the upright. Birmingham were looking out of the game already but on the 45th minute we gave them a glimmer of hope as we were reduced to ten men after Rooney recieved a second yellow card and was sent off.

The second half was only seven minutes old when we were reduced to nine men as Anderson got a straight red for a lunge on Johnson. I was disgusted with the tackle which meant that Johnson had to be replaced, my disgust didn't get any better as on the 76th minute we were reduced to eight men with Nani elbowing Kantari in a moment of pure stupidity. My remianing players though did the team proud and kept the Birmingham onslaught out. On the 90th minute there was another red card as Birminghams Ridgewell was sent off for a professional foul on Brandy

Birmingham City 0

Manchester United 1 Nani 7

Rooney, Nani and Anderson have all been fined two weeks wages for there sendings off

March 23rd: Before my International match with Sweden I was informed by my club secertary that Nani and Anderson ahve both been given a further two match suspension for the respective sendings off against Birmingham.

My Swedish team faced an away tie in the World Cup 2014 qualifying round against Bulgaira and we suffered an embaressing 4-1 loss as the Bulgarians swept us aside with ease. Rosenburg got our only goal of the game and matters weren't held as Kallstrom was sent off on the half hour for a two footed lunge on Bojinov

March 27th: We now faced the an away friendly with Brazilians and there class showed as they were three goals up by half time, and before we had chance to reply in the second half they had made it 4-0, we did manage to pull two goals back as the Brazilians looked as though they were relaxing.

Premiership Top Three:

1st: Manchester United 75pts (30)

2nd: Arsenal 58 (30)

3rd: Liverpool 57pts (30)

April 1st: I have been awarded the Manager of the Month award for an excellent month last month

April 2nd; Arsenal v Manchester United; Champions League 1/4 Final 1st Leg

The perfect start saw us a goal up on the 3rd minute as Rooney fired in from the edge of the area. Arsenal however didn't lie back and they started to come back at us and on the 13th minute they were back on level terms as Abrahemsen headed in after some sloppy defending by my team. Arsenal seemed to sense blood and they started to outplay us and just after the half hour they went into the lead as Van Persie fired in great free kick after Andersons poor tackle. On the 42nd minute the next goal of the game went in as we managed to get the equaliser as Rooney doubled his tally for the game.

The second half was just as entertaining for the fans and five minutes in Arsenal seemed to have scored but the assistant referee noticed the ball had crossed the byline before it was crossed in. On the 62nd minute we went a further goal behind as Van Persie fired in from the edge of the area. Yet two minutes later we managed to get back on level terms as Rooney completed his hat trick. Despite all the attacking neither team could add a further goal to the score line and we ended with a 3-3 draw but more importantly we got three away goals.

Arsenal 3 Abrahamsen 13, Van Persie 31, 62

Manchester United 3 Rooney 2, 42, 64

April 9th: Manchester United v Arsenal; Champions League 1/4 Final 2nd Leg (agg 3-3)

Another great start saw us a goal up within five minutes as Tevez fired in from just inside the area to give us the perfect start. We began to control the game and it wasn't long till we had tested the Arsenal keeper with a rasping effort from 20 yards , but the keeper managed to block the ball with his legs. On the 22nd minute we virtually killed the tie off as Tevez doubled his and our tally for the game with a long range effort from 25 yards. It was looking far too easy and on the half hour we came close to adding a third as Rooney headed wide of the post.

The second half was much the same as we controlled a very lacklustre Arsenal and it ten minutes in we again tested the Arsenal keeper as Tevez missed the chance of a hat trick by a couple of inches as his effort rattled the inside of the upright. Three minutes from time we killed the tie off as Tevez completed his hat trick with a simple tap in after a real fluffed clearance by the Arsenal keeper.

Manchester United 3 Tevez 5, 22, 87

Arsenal 0

Manchester United progress to the Semi Final with a 6-3 aggregate win

April 12th: The draw for the Semi Final of the Champions League has taken place and we have been drawn against another English team as we face a two legged tie against Chelsea.

April 13th: Newcastle United v Manchester United

After the tough mid week game some of my players looked alittle tired but despite that we still dominated the Geordies, We only had to wait till the 4th minute to have our first effort as Brandy fired just wide of the post. Six minutes later the same player managed to blaze the ball over the crossbar when only a few yards from goal. We finally got the goal we deserved as Tevez fired in to silence the Newcastle crowd. We were completely dominant and on the 37th minute we doubled our lead as Tevez fired in his fifth goal in two games.

The second half was more open as Newcastle started to get into the game more, but despite there pressure we held on and got another great victory and we are edging towards the Premiership crown.

Newcastle United 0

Manchester United 2 Tevez 20, 37

April 17th: Everton v Manchester United

Again we dominated the first half as we kept the ball way from the Everton players, yet it took us till the 21st minute to score as A. Ferdinand headed in from Ronaldo's corner after Brandy's effort was well saved. Eight minutes later we had the chance to double our tally after Lupoli fouled Tevez in the area. Ronaldo stepped up for the penalty but his effort was well saved by the Everton keeper Howarth.

The second half was four minutes old when we went further into the lead as Tevez fired in from a long ball over the top from Foster. After the goal though my players seemed to relax too much and twelve minutes later we conceded a goal as Johnson fired in for Everton. We were beginning to struggle on it cost us as on the 88th minute we were back on level terms as Franks fired in to send the home crowd going wild. Yet at the end of the game it was my players and fans who were going wild as we were informed that Arsenal had slipped up in there game and we were crowned as new Premiership Champions.

Everton 2 Johnson 61, Franks 88

Manchester United 2 A.Ferdinand 21, Tevez 49

I was well chuffed for the players and told them that despite we had done a great job to win the title but we still had the rest of the season to go and we needed to continue the way we were playing.

April 20th: Manchester United v Chelsea

Our first game of a run of three in four with Chelsea. It was a pretty dire games as it looked like my players had celebrated alittle too much in and Chelsea were the better team. On the 25th minute we went a goal behind as Pandev fired in to silence the home fans but six minutes later they were shouting again as Rooney fired in the equaliser against the run of play. However we failed to concentrate and on the 41st minute Terry headed Chelsea into the lead again.

The second half was very dull as we struggled to get going and we couldn't add to our tally but luckily for us Chelsea struggled to add any goals. I was disappointed with the loss especially as we will be facing Chelsea in three days time in the Champions League

Manchester United 1 Rooney 31

Chelsea 2 Pandev 25, Terry 41

April 23rd: Manchester United v Chelsea; Champions League Semi Final 1st Leg

A terrible start saw us a goal down on the 3rd minute as Chelsea's Nsve fired in to silence the home crowd. Not the start I wanted especially as it meant Chelsea had the dreaded away goal. On the 18th minute we had Foster to thank after he blocked a great effort from the edge of the area. It was all one way traffic as Chelsea pounded my defence yet on the 28th minute we got back onto level terms as Owen fired in from inside the area. However my joy was short lived as Bardsley stupidly got himself sent off after Elbowing Nasri in front of the referee.

The second half was again all Chelsea as they took advantage of our lack of numbers and on the hour we again had Foster to thank as he kept out Chelsea and we were lucky to escape with only a draw.

Manchester United 1 Owen 28

Chelsea 1 Nsve 3

Again I fined Bardsley two weeks wages for his sending off, but more importantly he could be out for the Final if we get there. It's going to be difficult as Chelsea has that damn away goal.

April 27th: Leeds United v Manchester United

With a hell of alot of players suspended I brought some of my reserves in and they did me proud as within seven minutes we were in the lead as Francis fired in to again silence the home crowd. We piled forward but on the 16th minute we didn't concentrate at the back and Eastwood fired in for Leeds. It started to get very open and on the half hour we came close to retaking the lead as Brandy fired towards goal but his effort was tipped well over the crossbar. Despite the attacking form both teams no other goals were scored in the first half.

The second half was much the same as both teasm went for it and on the 69th minute the next goal was scored as Brandy put us back into the lead. Yet seven minutes later we were again reduced to ten men as Hargreaves was sent off for a second yellow card. IT cost us in the end as on the 90th minute we conceded the equaliser as Koval fired in for Leeds, but not too be outdone Nani fired in the winner with the last kick of the game to give us a great victory over our arch rivals

Leeds United 2 Eastwood 16, Koval 90*

Manchester United 3 Francis 7, Brandy 69, Nani 90

(*) Indicates first scorer

April 30th: Chelsea v Manchester United; Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg (agg 1-1)

Before the game we got word from UEFA that Bardsley has been suspended for an extra two matches for his sending off against Chelsea in the first leg, meaning if we get through this game he will miss the final.

We got off to a brilliant start as on the first minute we were a goal up as Ronaldo fired in a speculative shot from 25 yards which flew with ease past the Chelsea keeper. However Chelsea came straight back at us and tried to get the equaliser and on the 17th minute they had the chance to get the goal but luckily for us Foster was in the perfect position to block the effort. The game was getting quite open and on the 38th minute we came close to doubling our lead as Rooney fired just wide of the post. Just before the half time whistle the next goal was scored as Owen ran clear of the defence to slide the ball past the Chelsea keeper and leave the Londoners a mountain to climb. At the half time interval I told my players they will have to defend with there lives as I expect Chelsea to come out all guns blazing.

The second half however wasn't as I expected as the Chelsea players seemed to have given up, we dominated the half with far too much ease and on the hour we had the chance to add a third goal but Owen fluffed his effort wide. We continued to dominate but couldn't add to our tally but my players had done enough to send us into the Final of the Champions League.

Chelsea 0

Manchester United 2 Ronaldo 1, Owen 45

Manchester United progress to the Champions League Final 3-1 on aggregate

Premiership Top Three:

1st; Manchester United 82pts (34) Champions

2nd: Liverpool 67pts (35)

3rd: Arsenal 66pts (35)

May 1st; We will facing Spanish side Seville in the Champions League Final after they beat Juventus 5-0 on aggregate

May 2nd: Manchester United v Arsenal

A dire game for the fans as my team performed terribly, on the 14th minute we should of gone a goal down but the assistant referee ruled a goal out for offside. Looked slightly dodgy too me. Arsenal were by far the better team as we struggled to keep with there constant pace and pressure and just before the break they again came close to scoring but this time Amos was on hand to divert the ball wide.

The second half was only two minutes old when we were reduced to ten men after R.Ferdinand pulled down Van Persie for a professional foul and was sent off. It only took Arsenal five minutes to take advantage as Van Persie put Arsenal into the lead with a brilliantly curled effort from the corner of the area. Ten minutes later though the game was back on an even peel as Arsenal were also reduced to ten men after Fabregas received his second yellow card of the game. Yet my players couldn't get themselves back into the game and we ended up losing the game.

Manchester United 0

Arsenal 1 Van Persie 52

May 4th: Manchester United v Derby County

Our last home game of the campaign as we welcomed Derby County to Old Trafford. The scoring started on the 13th minute as Owen ran clear of the sluggish Derby defence to slot past there helpless keeper. It got even better as six minutes later we were two goals to the good as Walcott fired in from the edge of the area. It was all one way traffic as we controlled a poor Derby side and on the 24th minute we went further in front as Tuia headed in from a Ronaldo corner. The Derby manager looked furious with his team and on the 44th minute his mood wasn't improved as they were reduced to ten men after Davenport was sent off for a so called professional foul on Brandy.

The second half was all us again as we controlled the ten men of Derby and on the 71st minute we were a further goal up as Brandy fired in past the keeper to give us four goal lead. Too rub salt in the wound we added another goal on the 88th minute as Tuia headed in his second goal of the game. It was a great way to thank the fans for there support during the season.

Manchester United 5 Owen 13, Walcott 19, Tuia 24, 88, Brandy 71

Derby County 0

cheers salkster, I really hope Liverpool do one over on Chelsea... but there home record is emmense, nearly 90 games is it unbeaten... Maybe my footballing stato Mr Viper will let us know lol

salkster is dead right - Chelsea's unbeaten record at home (prior to their match with Liverpool tomorrow) stands at 86 matches. The previous record was set by Liverpool - the Scousers were unbeaten in 63 home matches between 1978 and 1980. Chelsea broke this record on the 12th August 2007 in their 3-2 win over Birmingham.

KUGTW, mark!

Archived