Fee to demand for players loaned out

What usually do people demand as the fee for players they loan out to clubs? The ass man doesn't really indicate what a good figure would be.

It can be a real money maker, buying talented youth, then loaning them all out for a few seasons. For a young player with a worth of about 2 mill I think I have gotten around 400-500k. Would it usually be around 25% of a players current transfer valuation?

I view loans not as a way to make money, but as a way to improve my player.

I offer players out at £0 with 100% wage contribution and a recall clause.

If the player isnt playing I pull him back and loan him elsewhere.

If I want to make money from a player, I just sell them.

I view loans not as a way to make money, but as a way to improve my player.

I offer players out at £0 with 100% wage contribution and a recall clause.

If the player isnt playing I pull him back and loan him elsewhere.

If I want to make money from a player, I just sell them.

Pretty much this. Fees usually scare off other teams.

Ok, I managed to get 650k for a player rated 4.4 mill, 20 years old. PSG offered. He went on loan the season previous and did pretty well, his stats have gone up a reasonable amount. To be fair he would get games in my first team now, but I want him to be playing regular to get the best development, plus 650k is handy for some other team developing my player for a season and it's at a good level. I believe they feel he's good enough to use in a squad rotation system, but looking at their squad they aren't strongest in his position so I think he'll get a lot of games.

Pretty much this. Fees usually scare off other teams.

So far I've always been able to get fees for pretty much all of my loanees. But then I don't loan out just any players, I only loan out the exceptional ones, usually young players I have scouted and bought. I won't play a youth player in my team if they are only going to be bit part players, I will only keep them if they are good enough to genuinely maintain a first team spot. Otherwise they go out on loan asap. These are usually players with at least 2 stars, potential to 3 1/2 or greater.

I am five seasons in and have a Leeds team in the Europa league so I have a very good team with a pretty good transfer budget to bring in lots of the best youth players. Plus when I started the save Leeds were in the Championship and all the Prem teams were demanding fees for their players some pretty significant, so why shouldn't I be able to cash in on this? It's apparently a real life feature that fees are demanded for top level youth being loaned out.

Depends how good the players are and where they go, usually around 1mil for a 2 star 17-19 year old. Managed to bring an Austrian and an Icelandic player in for 500k each, loaned them both out for 2 seasons and they've brought in 4mil already and I've barely paid any wages for them.

Other players go for between 40k and 500k. If it's a league 1 or 2 side then free, they can usually barely afford the wages.

Archived