Why am i not a legend/icon?

I'm listed as Favoured Personnel with Fiorentina at the moment, and have been for over a season. Only 3 seasons played. Picked up a 2nd place, 4th place, and 1st place in Serie A. Won the Champion's League in Season 2 along with the Italian Cup. Also won the Italian Super Cup twice now.

So I'd be a little confused why you're not at least Favoured Personnel with all those competition wins. Perhaps it has to do with how you win. Maybe the game can distinguish between "beautiful" football and "ugly" football? :p

I'm listed as Favoured Personnel with Fiorentina at the moment, and have been for over a season. Only 3 seasons played. Picked up a 2nd place, 4th place, and 1st place in Serie A. Won the Champion's League in Season 2 along with the Italian Cup. Also won the Italian Super Cup twice now.

So I'd be a little confused why you're not at least Favoured Personnel with all those competition wins. Perhaps it has to do with how you win. Maybe the game can distinguish between "beautiful" football and "ugly" football? :p

That would be a cool feature, but its very subjective really.

Chelsea fans love JM, but some of his football was downright dull, to use a recent example.

In my Juventus save during 7 seasons I've won serie A 5 times, 5 copa Italia, 1 Euro Cup, 2 CL and several of the small cups. I'm listed as favoured personnel. Sebastian Giovinco became legend after only 2 or 3 seasons...

I've taken Forest Green from the BSP to the Premiership in ten seasons, then finished 9th in my debut EPL season. I've rejected a number of job offers, including Man United. The finances were insecure when I took over, they're now £13m in the black. I set my favourite team to Forest Green when creating my manager profile.

I'm not even listed as favoured personnel.

In my first season with Udinese i finished 4th in the league and not much else

I won the europa league, Itlalian cup, and finished 2nd in my 2nd season then won the Italian Super Cup in the beggining of the 3rd.

I'm listed as favoured personel.

o.O

There are a lot of features that don't work very well and this is just another of them. Hopefully it will be fixed or improved for FM12.

I won Serie A and the Italian cup at Fiorentina and I'm not even favoured personnel. Not realistic at all considering they hadn't won it in about 60 years or something, and not to mention the fact they were fifth from bottom when I took over.

It really does ruin some immersion for me.

With Granada CF...

1st Season: Liga Adelante Title + Copa del Rey (Spanish Cup).

2nd Season: Liga BBVA Title + EURO Cup + Spanish Super Cup

3rd Season: Spanish Super Cup + Euro. Super Cup.

Only a couple of months into my third season, so this season's overall performance may make a difference, especially being in the Champions League. Am currently "Favoured Personnel".

Have to admit though, having spoken to quite a few Granada CF supporting friends, if a manager achieved those feats with the club, they'd probably petition the Pope for him to become a Saint, let alone him becoming a club "Legend". :D

If current manager Fabri manages to secure promotion to Liga BBVA via the play-offs this season, that will have been back-to-back promotions from when he took over in the Segunda B4. Many fans I speak to would at least consider him an "Icon" already, along with the club president Quique Pina.

Overall though, I believe that "Legend" status should be very hard to gain in FM. Though some of the examples people have given here, especially with small clubs, would suggest they should have become a club "Legend" already.

It's nice to be in Udinese's favoured personel, but when i look at some of people's achievements on here and see they aren't even listed as favoured personel (or they are but deserve to be an icon) it sort of disappoints me, something which needs to be looked at i think.

I've taken Forest Green from the BSP to the Premiership in ten seasons, then finished 9th in my debut EPL season. I've rejected a number of job offers, including Man United. The finances were insecure when I took over, they're now £13m in the black. I set my favourite team to Forest Green when creating my manager profile.

I'm not even listed as favoured personnel.

Does that mean you didnt even get the english hero acheivement cos you only started from BSP and not North or South?

I reached legend at Middlesborough sometime after 2020. It is 2024 and I have won 7 premier titles, 2 champions leagues, 1 Europa Cup, 5 FA cups, 3 super cups, 1 club world championship, 6 league cups, 7 community shields, 6 under 18 cups, and one npower championship. I became legend after the second champions title. Strangely 3 of my players became legends before me including Phil Jones.

Archived