playstation 3

i am one of those lucky people who have managed to pre order a ps3 i just wanted to know if Si are considering a version for the ps3 in HD it will be great as there is so much more disc space we could maybe move from one country to another during a carrer being able to see the players playing the matches instead of the just the commentry what do you guys think?

i am one of those lucky people who have managed to pre order a ps3 i just wanted to know if Si are considering a version for the ps3 in HD it will be great as there is so much more disc space we could maybe move from one country to another during a carrer being able to see the players playing the matches instead of the just the commentry what do you guys think?

OK HD IS NOT IMPORTANT BUT THINK OF ALL THE EXTRA DISC SPACE AND EVERYTHING ELSE THAT SI MAY BE ABLE TO PUT IN THE GAME WOULDN'T THAT BE GREAT. SORRY TO POST IN CAPS MY KEYBOARD DOESTN'T LET ME TURN OFF CAPS AT THE MO BLOODY THING WILL GET A NEW ONE SOON

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Niall Clarke:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ChangNoi:

Like posting a question in the wrong thread. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol brilliant </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well seeing as there isn't a "General Questions for the Football Manager series on Playstation 3" thread where would suggest this is posted?

• SI Staff

No concrete decisions has been made regarding possible new platforms for FM at present.

Should new versions/platforms/games/whatever be undertaken they'll be announced via. the sigames.com website as per normal when the PR bods deem it sensible to do so icon_biggrin.gif

a PS3 port of FMPC is possible....its what they did with the 360 version

FM allready fits on a standard CDROM, squeezes onto at least 800mb, so disk space for the ps3 etc is no problem whatso ever

ps - you allready view FM in HD, your monitors displays highresolutions that are HD 1024x720 etcetc

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by furney89:

a PS3 port of FMPC is possible....its what they did with the 360 version

FM allready fits on a standard CDROM, squeezes onto at least 800mb, so disk space for the ps3 etc is no problem whatso ever

ps - you allready view FM in HD, your monitors displays highresolutions that are HD 1024x720 etcetc </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually the lowest resolution for HDTV is 1280*720 which is 720p

Archived