Editing league table font - help?!

Le Tissier's Nose

Thanks, but I'm not sure if you understand what I'm asking. I have a fonts folder, I have many different fonts in there that I've downloaded for the game, and I've changed the font for various parts (Inbox headlines, inbox text, team names on match screen, etc etc...) because I'm picky with my fonts and have designed the game how I like it - but I can't find the .xml file for editing the league table font. That's what I'm after, does anybody know where I can edit that particular font?

Appreciate your help though FMtillidie :)

Basically, I just want to change the font in the league table view... no other part of the game, literally just the league table panel....

Is there anyone that can help me out? I've no idea what I'm looking for...

There must be an experienced skinner or several that can answer this? Even if it's just to say there's not a way to change it - I'd rather know that than keep searching through the panels... Any info at all appreciated :)

• 1 month later...

This isnt the exact answer, but, if you extract the panels from FM and can find the appropriate panel that refers to the league table, you can add a couple bits of code to the appropriate area.

See here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/273603-Player-Attribute-Font

This shows what I was told for changing player attribute font, and Im sure the same applies to the league table. Find the appropriate line of code similar to this, add the same bit of code I did and it should work. But I couldnt tell you exactly how to do it but this should point you in the right direction. sort of. Sorry I couldnt help anymore.

• 3 months later...

Someone came up with an idea how can I fix this?

I know that you can control the height of the table row by adding the entry of

<flags id = "row_height" value = "25"

, but unfortunately the command <List id="column_properties"/> and <List id="column_display_properties"/> do not work.

In turn, it affects the panel graphs league position by adding the code in league positions panel.xml

<! - Team table ->
<widget class="titled_box" text="Teams" width="250" appearance="boxes/titled/filter" font="fonts/tempest" size="13">
<widget class="table" id="tmtb" layout="40, -1" mode="fill_rows,stripe_rows" auto_size_rows="true" row_spacing="0">
<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" />
[b]<list id="column_properties">
<Record indx="0" alignment="right,centre_y"/>
<Record indx="1" font="fonts/tempest" size="12"/>
</ List>[/b]
</ Widget>
</ Widget>

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/861/pozligowe.jpg/

Maybe if somehow they managed to set the layout of the league stage.xml after the widgets contain anything that is possible. I mean exactly that part of the

<flags id="nlay" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50"/> <! - Normal layout ->
<flags id="nlya" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50, 50"/> <! - normal layout with average points - >
<flags id="xlay" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 45, 50, 48, 45, 45, 45, 50, 48, 45, 48, 45, 50, 50"/> <! - - extended layout ->
<flags id="xlya" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 45, 50, 48, 45, 45, 45, 50, 48, 45, 48, 45, 50, 50, 50"/> < ! - extended layout with average points ->
 <flags id="slay" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 45, 45, 45, 45"/> <! - small layout ->
<flags id="srly" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 45"/> <! - smaller layout ->
<flags id="flay" value="50, 30, -1, 65, 32, 32, 32, 32"/> <! - floating layout ->
<flags id="olay" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 65, 45, 100, 90, 45, 45, 45"/> <! - attacking layout ->
<flags id="glay" value="55, 35, -1, 65"/> <! - group draw layout ->
<flags id="snly" value="55, 35, -1, 65, 40, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30, 30"/> <! - shortened the normal layout, this also uses very shortest headings (Q, W, D, L, etc) ->

Archived