How to create a Mitropa Cup that is working fine on FM2011?

Koi

I would like to create the Mitropa Cup. The team that should partecipate to the competition should be the winners of:

Serie B (Italy), ADEG Erste Liga (Austria), Nemzeti Bajnokság II (Hungary), Druhá Liga (Czech Republic), Slovensky Pokar (Slovakia), Liga II (Romania), Druga HNL (Croatia), Serbian First League (Serbia), Druga Slovenska Nogometna Liga (Slovenia), Prva Liga Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (Bosnia), Macedonia Vtora Liga (Macedonia) and Druga Crnogorska Liga (Montenegro).

How can I do it? There is someone who could illustrate me the procedure step-by-step?

However the issue is when creating continental rules, is that you can't choose which league you want to choose it just picks clubs according to result of last season stating from premier division downwards.

If you want to create a cup choosing those leagues, you need to make it like FM10. Choose a nation and the cup will be under that nation, meaning you have to always load that nation's league for you to play the cup. To do that under nation rules, choose the option to add lower league in the case if you don't want to edit the leagues of that nation. Using this option you can edit cups as you like.

It is very simple to make a cup under nation rules, but if you have any doubts don't hesitate to ask.

Archived