I'm getting a Statue! :D

lol see, im kinda annoyed at you all saying im bragging, if i was bragging id be saying, "look at me aint I the best in the world" or "god damn im so good im getting a statue" as it was i just said i hope that meant i was getting one, ive NEVER seen this in FM before, ive seen other people mentioning it, but ive never had it, i was just trying to say how cool a feature it is, but instead, all i get is abuse...... thanks for making me not want to bother with this place anymore, i hope your proud

It's a nice feature that I have never seen before I grant you, but it doesn't detract from the fact you cheated to get there.

Updating Brightons players and finances to this season is fine, but do it for everyone else too. However using a tactic that is quite obviously a game breaker is pointless imo, I have no problem in using others tactics, real life managers copy others styles, our very own Messiah Paul Lambert clearly is influenced by the style of Martin O'Neill, but one that breaks the ME (as this one clearly does), well I don't get the fun.

I'm intrigued as to how to get a statue though, I have a had a similar season with Norwich where I have blasted away the opposition, however I am in 2020 and it's the end result of 10 years hard slog.

lol see, im kinda annoyed at you all saying im bragging, if i was bragging id be saying, "look at me aint I the best in the world" or "god damn im so good im getting a statue" as it was i just said i hope that meant i was getting one, ive NEVER seen this in FM before, ive seen other people mentioning it, but ive never had it, i was just trying to say how cool a feature it is, but instead, all i get is abuse...... thanks for making me not want to bother with this place anymore, i hope your proud

All you had to do was say:

"Aside from the fact that I'm playing with an edited game, isn't it cool that I'm getting a statue at the ground?"

And then we'd all be happy. Well, most of us.

Don't be put off by these people, cheat sniffers are short on sight and trust.

Anyway, is it just certain teams who get statues? anyone know how to get one?

thats a good question, i did wonder if the fact that I've just moved into the new stadium had anything to do with it

and cheers Pigface (although that sounds like an insult lol) some people do annoy me! i shall endeavour to ignore them in future!

Archived