Great 442 - Only Tried It With ManCity Rangers & Everton

Great 442 Only Tried It With City , Rangers & Everton - Worked Well - Only Problem Was With Everton I Needed To Sign 1-2 Quality Strikers

Please Give Me Feedback As Its The First Tactic I Have Uploaded :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1tqyqi

http://www.mediafire.com/?amt6q76h5scd1vc

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20579777/442everton+%28Everton%2C+Jul+2010%29.tac

Cheers :thup:

I Dont Know How To Upload The Screenshots , I Tried & It Sayed Invalid Url :S

You Need A Strong Spine Aka , Center Backs , Center Mids , Strikers

Fast Fullbacks - I Prefer Ones With Good Crossing And Dribbling Atts

Wingers Just Wingers Your Choice :)

Rcm - Someone Creative Like Fabregas , Hamsik , Badelj , Davis

Lcm - Strong Guy I Currently Have Yaya Toure & Moussa Sissoko

Rst - Someone Big Aka - Jelavic , Dzeko , Lafferty , Im Sure Berbatov Would Be Perfect But I Have Never Tried Him

Lst - Tevez , Gamerio , Neymar , Villa :)

Who was your strike pairing for rangers?

Jelavic On The Right And Naisy On The Left Until I Got An Israel International Striker Called Italy Scheter Or Somthing , The Guys A God ,

Then It Was Jelavic On The Right And Italy On The Left, Naisy & Jirafferty Where Back Up And Still Scoring Like Foook :)

Its working well for me so far. Sometimes I have the "Get Ball Forward" shout active when I'm not dominating a game and to close out (when I have a 2 goal lead and in the last 20 minutes or so) I use the "Retain Possession" and "Pass to Feet" shouts on the go.

Its working well for me so far. Sometimes I have the "Get Ball Forward" shout active when I'm not dominating a game and to close out (when I have a 2 goal lead and in the last 20 minutes or so) I use the "Retain Possession" and "Pass to Feet" shouts on the go.

Can You Upload Screenshots Of It Please ? :)

Dont hnow how to do screenshots , but i finish as number 4 with danish side Lyngby , they have a crap team honestly . I have also tested it on other saves just not for full season , but im seen enough its a great tactic . Im now starting up a new game with Bolton i will let you know about my results .

Simple tactic indeed but I feel a couple of tweeks were necessary for my team. I've taken all midfielders and forwards down 1 notch of CF. I look at how they are playing (eg how many long shot they take) and if they take too many LS I put all mids and forwards down to rarely unless they are 15 or over for that attribute.

Saying that the tactic is doing everyting I would want so far. Good work GRC!

• 1 month later...

Archived