Possible or not?

Germaniac

The opposite of lowjack...

I'll have your new league system ready soon, hopefully. Although I've only got 219 teams in it. If you could find the other then that would be much appreciated.

Ok, are they national team? How to use Hijack?

Unfortunately promotion and relegation are not possible right now. However when I return from holiday in around 12 days time I'll have a crack at making it in a different way. I've already told Germaniac to hit me with a PM when I should be back in the country, and when that time comes I'll try and get it onto the forums as soon as possible.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is actually a brilliant idea! Why is promotion/relegation not possible?

Would players still come from National birth or whast the craic?

I might try a mini one later and see!

Actually come to think of it I cant see how this would work!

Maybe creating a new "World Tournament"?

Promotion and relegation aren't possible for the same reasons why Super Leagues aren't good this year. You need to be able to have teams from different countries competing without losing their original nationality.

The best that I could come up with was a tournament which is basically a knockout competition with a league stage at the end. All of the nations are taking part. I've added the competition to Brazil's league structure, which was a really stupid move because I had to fiddle all sorts of things to get it working. That's why it took so long to complete.

But I am currently testing it for two seasons as I do with all new databases, and then I'll make a new thread and I'll upload it there.

Archived