Make team can play in foreigner league

Germaniac

• 3 weeks later...

It is kind off possible, 2 ways I have used:

1. Make that club the same nation as they should play in, but leave the city to it's original. All players will be generated from it's original country.

2. I have done this to make an "immigrant" club: first of, duplicate the city which the club is in, do not change nation, but change language and region (to the foreign region) - all regens will then have dual nationality of the "immigrant" nation + the nation the club play in - names will be foreign.

You can also create an ethnic club by setting them in a city with the league nation and ethnic region.

For example to force regens to be all Canadians with Croatian names

Team nation: Canada

Team city: create a new city in Canada, set the city's local region to one in Croatia

You can also create an ethnic club by setting them in a city with the league nation and ethnic region.

For example to force regens to be all Canadians with Croatian names

Team nation: Canada

Team city: create a new city in Canada, set the city's local region to one in Croatia

This is a really interesting suggestion - I'm working on an alternate North American database and I added some other 'ethnic' teams to accompany Toronto Croatia and Serbian White Eagles... it would be really neat if all the players had dual nationality.

Archived